Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake 08:56 - Sep 16 with 8236 viewsRanger78

Some papers have included it in their reports. Have also just seen it on Skys Football First highlights
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:04 - Sep 16 with 6775 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Perhaps he just bowed as is normal in the far east.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:08 - Sep 16 with 6742 viewsJonDoeman

Good man.

It Is What It Is !!

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:21 - Sep 16 with 6687 viewsQPR1882

Respect to him,shame a few more never backed a team mate.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:24 - Sep 16 with 6671 viewsNorthernr

Good captaincy. Would like to have seen the whole team do the same.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:29 - Sep 16 with 6656 viewsreal_loftus

Did you notice how Cole spat behind him when Anton blanked him. Odious little vvanker.

ATAF.

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:43 - Sep 16 with 6616 viewsRanger78

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:24 - Sep 16 by Northernr

Good captaincy. Would like to have seen the whole team do the same.

Agreed.

I've never been sure about his "Leadership Qualities" but yesterday prooved that he leads by example, bith with his behaviour and with his effort on the pitch.

Maybe thats the best way to Captain
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:46 - Sep 16 with 6591 viewsBasingstokeR

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:29 - Sep 16 by real_loftus

Did you notice how Cole spat behind him when Anton blanked him. Odious little vvanker.

I also thought that looked really bad! (cole spitting)
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 10:21 - Sep 16 with 6477 viewsted_hendrix

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:29 - Sep 16 by real_loftus

There was a reason for cole doing that yesterday and that reason is he is just another piece of shit with all the human attributes of mud who has bought into the chelshit way of life, he really is every bit as bad as terry, they deserve each other.
Much as It pains me to say it though the bloke can play football.

As for Park, good on him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 10:39 - Sep 16 with 6429 viewsSpiritofGregory

I think Parky is a very good friend of Rio.

He was immense yesterday, he worked his socks off for the team, did the simple things well and was at the right moments reminding the team to concentrate. If the guy ever loses the ball he'll always go back and retrieve it. Can see why he played at the highest level he is an intelligent, unselfish, hard working quality player.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 12:23 - Sep 16 with 6259 viewsdaveB

fair play to Park, I thought he was very good yesterday, should have scored that header though. he looks a far better player out wide
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 13:07 - Sep 16 with 6161 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just rewound goals on sunday to watch - unfortunately it's the long shot, but he clearly blanks Terry. Excellent work from Park - the rest of the team should have done likewise.

also agree that Park was excellent yesterday - amid all the well-deserved love for our midfield pair, Park was quietly brilliant. Economical with the ball, always looking to break forward and find an angle and give us an extra option and also worked incredibly hard going back, too. Very good player.

Bare bones.

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 13:50 - Sep 16 with 6080 viewsJoolzz

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 12:23 - Sep 16 by daveB

fair play to Park, I thought he was very good yesterday, should have scored that header though. he looks a far better player out wide

Spot-on...totally different player out wide.Unless he is part of a CM 3 and asked to do a marking job on someone,he should not be played there.,and what a chance that header was!...looked even easier on TV later.Great when he is playing in front of a FB that likes to attack,just know he will be covered
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 14:00 - Sep 16 with 6045 viewsHunterhoop

I might be wrong, but it looked like Nelson refused to shake Terry's hand after the game. Terry came over, offered his hand and it looked like Nelson didn't take it and shrugged him off.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 14:06 - Sep 16 with 6021 viewsreal_loftus

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 14:00 - Sep 16 by Hunterhoop

I might be wrong, but it looked like Nelson refused to shake Terry's hand after the game. Terry came over, offered his hand and it looked like Nelson didn't take it and shrugged him off.

Thats because Terry went down like a cheap whore and tried to get the penalty off Nelson

ATAF.

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 14:43 - Sep 16 with 5977 viewsreal_loftus

ATAF.

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 14:59 - Sep 16 with 5942 viewsQPR1882

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 14:43 - Sep 16 by real_loftus

if looks could kill
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 15:21 - Sep 16 with 5902 viewsVancouverHoop

It was also good to see Mikel warmly grab AF by the shoulder, like an old friend, after the handshake.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 19:03 - Sep 16 with 5721 viewsAntti_Heinola

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 15:21 - Sep 16 by VancouverHoop

It was also good to see Mikel warmly grab AF by the shoulder, like an old friend, after the handshake.

Mikel was the one player who heard what Terry said. You could see him wince in the pictures of it. Wonder why he wasn't asked to testify? Interesting, though, that he was not included in the list of names that signed that silly letter testifying to EBJT's character.

Bare bones.

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 08:51 - Sep 17 with 5490 viewsblacky200

I am probably the only one here who thinks that Anton should of shaken both JT and AC hands. Not because he has forgiven them but it just means that this is going to drag on and on and the same debate is going to happen at the next game. We are giving the FA stick (and rightly so) for the amount of time it has taken them to deal with it but it is never going to end until Anton defuses the situation. He can quite easily release a statement that while he doesn't forgive them for what happened he will shake hands to finish it once and for all. IMO doing that will make him the better man and he will get some credit for doing it.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 08:59 - Sep 17 with 5481 viewsLewes_r

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 08:51 - Sep 17 by blacky200

I am probably the only one here who thinks that Anton should of shaken both JT and AC hands. Not because he has forgiven them but it just means that this is going to drag on and on and the same debate is going to happen at the next game. We are giving the FA stick (and rightly so) for the amount of time it has taken them to deal with it but it is never going to end until Anton defuses the situation. He can quite easily release a statement that while he doesn't forgive them for what happened he will shake hands to finish it once and for all. IMO doing that will make him the better man and he will get some credit for doing it.

Nah let terry squirm.. He is gagging for it to all be swept under the rug.. He got away with it in the courts so wants it to all go away

Fkkim i say

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:03 - Sep 17 with 5473 viewsSomersetHoops

I listened to Gordon Taylor and Alan Brazil on TS this morning - what a pair of idiots. No mention was made of the fact that almost a year after the event the FA charge is still not resolved. Any lawyer advising Anton would tell him it damages his case if he shows friendship to Terry in any way while the case is still pending.

In any case a handshake is a personal gesture of respect and how can Anton have any respect for Terry after what everybody knows he said. While this is still rolling on because Chelsea and Terry have delayed it at every stage, it is ridiculous of the FA to try to impose personal marks of respect between players.

As for Brazil and his stupid comment about red carding players that don't shake hands - I really regret that an ex-player can reduce himself to that level of imbecillic comment just to gain income for a radio station by getting people to ring him and tell him what a fool he is.

At present and while the hearing is pending, I would support the whole team deciding not to shake hands with Terry if it was made compulsory between Anton And Terry. In which case the ref. would have to red card the whole team.

I suppose after it is eventually sorted out there does need to be some closure to this, although what is really needed to enable it is an apology from Terry for what he said. This what the FA should be imposing whether they find Terry guilty or let him off.

The off duty policeman who heard and reported it must have believed the comment was racist. I'm sure Anton thought the comment was racist. The video shows the racist words were spoken by Terry. If he wants to wriggle out of by saying he preceded it with something which was enough to get him off the legal case the words were still spoken and many believe the preceding words in Tery's account were pure fabrication. Anyone whose words are misinterpretted should be prepared to say sorry and unless Terry is prepared to do that I can't blame Anton for refusing to show any respect for him.

Who's Next?

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:19 - Sep 17 with 5456 viewsWokingR

It's also reported that David Luis then refused to shake Anton's hand.
What a knob
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:25 - Sep 17 with 5444 viewsBrightonhoop

Anton can hold his head high. Terry is a scrote facilitated by a spineless FA that will happily tolerate a racist for England Captain if it serves their needs meanwhile, even at the cost of Capello. The situation is now so inane and should not be swept under the carpet for Terry's, Chelsea or the FA's convenience.
Best to do our talking on the field. We jelled so well in that game on Saturday, now nothing could please me more than seeing that continue starting with a decent skinning of Tottenham.
Good to see Park et al in support of Anton too. Park has set a new tone to quality on and off the pitch.
After the decent sportsmanship seen throughout the Olympics, the English FA are a disgrace to humanity let alone football.
Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 10:12 - Sep 17 with 5397 viewsPeterHucker

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 09:19 - Sep 17 by WokingR

It's also reported that David Luis then refused to shake Anton's hand.
What a knob

as you can see David Luiz is really angry about the whole thing.

Park also refused Terry and Coles handshake on 12:04 - Sep 17 with 5319 viewsQPunkR

I missed the 1st 7 minutes as my own game was bloody delayed on Sat!!!

But I was so impressed when I got there and my mate told me that Park blanked T*rry's hand not once but twice. I wasn't sure about him being given the captaincy but I'm right behind him now, a great display of solidarity.

Good on you Mr. Park!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024