Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bassong..... how things could have been different 18:30 - Dec 2 with 2987 viewsRanger78

If I remember rightly, Ferdinand joined at the last minute and just before midnight after HR pulled the plug on us signing Bassong.

He looks twice the player Ferdinand is!
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 18:31 - Dec 2 with 2983 viewswittle

that wouldnt be hard
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 18:37 - Dec 2 with 2961 viewsCHUBBS

Twice the player
Times that by 10,he was absolutely outstanding today under a barrage of 2nd half attacks.
A mate of mine who supports them says he's been their best defender this season.
Typical.
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 18:41 - Dec 2 with 2946 viewsRanger78

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 18:37 - Dec 2 by CHUBBS

Twice the player
Times that by 10,he was absolutely outstanding today under a barrage of 2nd half attacks.
A mate of mine who supports them says he's been their best defender this season.
Typical.

Fair shout .... twice was being nice to AF!!

Amazing how some things work out
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 18:47 - Dec 2 with 2930 viewsTacticalR

Some serious player envy on here recently.

Air hostess clique

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:06 - Dec 2 with 2898 viewswittle

dont remember to many on here wanting him at the time
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:10 - Dec 2 with 2882 viewsmacro

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 18:37 - Dec 2 by CHUBBS

Twice the player
Typical.

Quality, fearless defender who knows where the goal is and puts his body on the line and then there's mr f
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:15 - Dec 2 with 2872 viewswombat

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:10 - Dec 2 by macro

Quality, fearless defender who knows where the goal is and puts his body on the line and then there's mr f

Prob better than AF for sure but certainly wouldn't want him in the squad I'm sorry to say give me hill and nelson any day .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:25 - Dec 2 with 2850 viewsmacro

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:15 - Dec 2 by wombat

Prob better than AF for sure but certainly wouldn't want him in the squad I'm sorry to say give me hill and nelson any day .

You're in the minority I reckon
Login to get fewer ads

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 20:26 - Dec 2 with 2783 viewsJigsore

Bassong looked s**t until he transferred. More QPR luck, or lack of...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 20:31 - Dec 2 with 2767 viewsDieByYourSide

He was f*cking dreadful for Wolves on loan last season.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 2722 viewswombat

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 19:25 - Dec 2 by macro

You're in the minority I reckon

Maybe I am but watch some clips when he played for wolves last season , lucky escape for me

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 21:38 - Dec 2 with 2657 viewsrsonist

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 20:31 - Dec 2 by DieByYourSide

He was f*cking dreadful for Wolves on loan last season.

Yep.
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 21:39 - Dec 2 with 2654 viewsloftboy

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 20:53 - Dec 2 by wombat

Maybe I am but watch some clips when he played for wolves last season , lucky escape for me

This, Cisse and Zamora terrorised him last year before Cisse got sent off.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 22:13 - Dec 2 with 2595 viewsCHUBBS

Why would he play his best football at a loan club he had no intention of joining?
Since he's been at Norwich he's got his act together and performed outstandingly in defence and attack.Just turned 26 as well with his best years ahead of him and you'd turn your nose up at him?
No wonder most of you were happy with MH.
The Ferdinand thread the Sunderland fans had when we signed him told me all i needed to know about the carthorse yet plenty still had him in their 11 over Hill just because he can run a little faster,shameful.
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 08:58 - Dec 3 with 2458 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He looked very good yesterday, I thought he was past it, clearly not.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 10:20 - Dec 3 with 2420 viewstoboboly

He wouldn't be playing that well if he came to us.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 10:21 - Dec 3 with 2416 viewsklr

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 10:20 - Dec 3 by toboboly

Bullseye
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 10:41 - Dec 3 with 2400 viewswestberksr

at the time; last August. I think we were desperate for anyone. The feedback from Spuds mates was more positive than Sunderland fans and overall have been proved correct.

I think we'd have mostly preferred Bassong, but typically we got AF and haven't looked forward since!

Have to say that after the Wolves game I thought we'd had a lucky(ish) escape, but given a run in an organised team he looks very competent; remember Terry Connor was in charge at Wolves, so any number of good players could have looked shite.
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 11:10 - Dec 3 with 2382 viewsClive_Anderson

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 10:20 - Dec 3 by toboboly

Exactly what I was going to say.

We're even making excellent Real Madrid players look crap now.
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 11:16 - Dec 3 with 2372 viewsadhoc_qpr

Bassong has proven in spells that he can be a useful prem defender - he was excellent at Newcastle and looked solid at Norwich yesterday.

Howver, as a bit part player at Spurs he was pretty hapless and as part of Wolves dire team last season he looked Anton Ferdinand-esque.

If we had signed him he'd likely be de-motivated, rusty due to a lack of real coaching and error prone - however he plays for a proper manager in Hughton instead.
Bassong..... how things could have been different on 13:22 - Dec 3 with 2315 viewshoops_legend

Bassong..... how things could have been different on 11:16 - Dec 3 by adhoc_qpr

Bassong has proven in spells that he can be a useful prem defender - he was excellent at Newcastle and looked solid at Norwich yesterday.

Howver, as a bit part player at Spurs he was pretty hapless and as part of Wolves dire team last season he looked Anton Ferdinand-esque.

If we had signed him he'd likely be de-motivated, rusty due to a lack of real coaching and error prone - however he plays for a proper manager in Hughton instead.

Bassong has had some awful games there.. Don't let a recent turn around let you think he is a genuine class act.

Better than ferdinand - yes

Better than clint? no
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024