Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry critiscing the board for taking too long 15:00 - Jan 20 with 3763 viewsRanger78

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/west-london-sport-qpr/frustrated-redknapp-tel

Does he have a point or should we be scared about how desperate he is to get in more huge earners?
Harry critiscing the board for taking too long on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 3747 viewsLewes_r

Pretty self explanitory really.. We are nearly out of time and he has to pick Hughes' players every week

That would get on my tits too

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Harry critiscing the board for taking too long on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 3741 viewsWatfordR

Rosie's account balance running a little low I'd imagine.
Harry critiscing the board for taking too long on 15:11 - Jan 20 with 3706 viewsCHUBBS

If he's looking at bringing in young quality players we can sell if relegated then i'm all for it.If he wants to go down the MH route of buying greedy,injury prone lazy c@nts who contribute fcuk all then the answer must be NO.
Harry critiscing the board for taking too long on 15:14 - Jan 20 with 3694 viewsRanger78

Harry critiscing the board for taking too long on 15:11 - Jan 20 by CHUBBS

If he's looking at bringing in young quality players we can sell if relegated then i'm all for it.If he wants to go down the MH route of buying greedy,injury prone lazy c@nts who contribute fcuk all then the answer must be NO.

The player in question was Joe Cole, in fairness to him, I think he'd give his all but I'm still a little nervous about going for big names on big big wages.

I agree, young hungry players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024