Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zamora 14:21 - Apr 12 with 960 viewsTheBlob

So the tw*t get three games.
Do we need a hold-up merchant anyway?Remy's sublime strike last week didn't depend on knock downs.
Hope to never seeing Zamora in an R's shirt again.Covers less ground than a brain dead worm.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130412/harry-redk

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Zamora on 14:24 - Apr 12 with 940 viewsplymhoop

just saw the same on FB

could well turn out to be a blessing !!
partner Remy with someone else
bothroyd? mackie? taarabt?
shame we loaned out cisse ! and DJ.....

cooky from plymouth

Zamora on 14:24 - Apr 12 with 937 viewswittle

needs to go and have that op on his hip straight away and come back fully fit next season.No prem club is gonna take him so we are stuck with him but will do a good job in the championship.
Zamora on 14:25 - Apr 12 with 926 viewsdaveB

Taarabt and Remy looked a good partnership at West Ham and against Man City, I'd go with that again
Zamora on 14:25 - Apr 12 with 925 viewsToast_R

He's been rank the last few games anyway. His injury is obvoulsy hampering him bad.

I'd replace him with Taarabt and hope Taarabt has a one of his less tw@ttier games trying to create impossible shooting angles and instead, finds Remy with some sublime through balls.
Zamora on 14:29 - Apr 12 with 902 viewsJonDoeman

Hope to never seeing Zamora in an R's shirt again

You will, no-one would be stupid enough to sign him.

It Is What It Is !!

Zamora on 16:52 - Apr 12 with 822 viewsrobith

One thing I found odd - Bothroyd played really well against Southampton. Then got immediately dumped for a man who has issues with basic movement. Now I'm no great fan of Bothroyd's but sitting on the bench watching a man who can barely stand being preferred to you has got to be dead motivating
Zamora on 17:09 - Apr 12 with 799 viewsdaveB

Zamora on 16:52 - Apr 12 by robith

One thing I found odd - Bothroyd played really well against Southampton. Then got immediately dumped for a man who has issues with basic movement. Now I'm no great fan of Bothroyd's but sitting on the bench watching a man who can barely stand being preferred to you has got to be dead motivating

to be fair although Zamora was an idiot last week he has played pretty well and is better than Betty
Zamora on 18:00 - Apr 12 with 754 viewsbosh67

I think this thread is out of order Blob.

A normal small earthworm can cover about 27 feet in an hour. So a brain dead could probably do about 18 feet.

And it can list itself off the ground.

Unfair on earthworms

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Zamora on 18:12 - Apr 12 with 733 viewsTheBlob

Zamora on 18:00 - Apr 12 by bosh67

I think this thread is out of order Blob.

A normal small earthworm can cover about 27 feet in an hour. So a brain dead could probably do about 18 feet.

And it can list itself off the ground.

Unfair on earthworms

You are of course correct and I apologise unreservedly to earthworms everywhere of all creeds and religions.
I really meant to say Bivalve Brachiopods.Although they'd probably get the 'ump an' all.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024