Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton ticket offer 16:24 - Aug 29 with 2101 viewsNorthernr

Not very clear from the text message but seems to be saying season ticket holders can bring up to six guests with them for £10 each.

Be nice to have a big crowd under the lights.
Brighton ticket offer on 16:25 - Aug 29 with 2090 viewsJuzzie

Just got the text myself. Seems that's about it to me, ST'ers can bring up to 6 people @ £10 each.
Brighton ticket offer on 16:27 - Aug 29 with 2081 viewsSnipper

That's what it says. Should be a great atmosphere under the lights.
Brighton ticket offer on 16:31 - Aug 29 with 2064 viewsMytch_QPR

Given the attendances for league games so far this season, I'm surprised that the club are doing this (unless it's to fill the lower School End).
But agreed, better to have a good atmosphere.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Brighton ticket offer on 16:36 - Aug 29 with 2039 viewstoboboly

Been on the website a little while but not particularly well highlighted;

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/150813-friends-family-ticket-offers-993902.asp

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Brighton ticket offer on 16:52 - Aug 29 with 1984 viewsCharlie1

BT must send the messages.

2:59 baby!

Brighton ticket offer on 17:14 - Aug 29 with 1939 viewsJonDoeman

Decent offer, well done club.

It Is What It Is !!

Brighton ticket offer on 17:29 - Aug 29 with 1912 viewsbishom

They do have to sit in the Lower School End though but still a decent offer.

Bishom

Brighton ticket offer on 17:40 - Aug 29 with 1896 viewsthemodfather

brighton surely take both tiers?
and this game usually fills up..record gate for ldv on a sunday??
Login to get fewer ads

Brighton ticket offer on 20:12 - Aug 29 with 1783 viewswombat

Brighton ticket offer on 17:40 - Aug 29 by themodfather

brighton surely take both tiers?
and this game usually fills up..record gate for ldv on a sunday??

Unless ur in the family stand and can bring a child or two of the streets to the game but for the rest if the ground it's a bloody good deal indeed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Brighton ticket offer on 20:32 - Aug 29 with 1759 viewsthemodfather

on offy site...a good deal no doubt, well done the club....
hope there's more to come
Brighton ticket offer on 23:52 - Aug 29 with 1596 viewsGloryHunter

I'm a ST holder. But my guests wouldn't be sitting next to me, would they? Because all the seats around me are also STs. We need a system where you can bring a guest and swap your ST seat at the same time without penalty, so that you can sit together.
Brighton ticket offer on 00:01 - Aug 30 with 1584 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Brighton ticket offer on 23:52 - Aug 29 by GloryHunter

I'm a ST holder. But my guests wouldn't be sitting next to me, would they? Because all the seats around me are also STs. We need a system where you can bring a guest and swap your ST seat at the same time without penalty, so that you can sit together.

Back in the day you could certainly love your ST free of charge three or four times a season. I haven't looked at the small print lately - is it no longer allowed?
Brighton ticket offer on 04:51 - Aug 30 with 1539 viewsTrom

Brighton ticket offer on 00:01 - Aug 30 by PlumsteadQPR

Back in the day you could certainly love your ST free of charge three or four times a season. I haven't looked at the small print lately - is it no longer allowed?

I didn't love my season ticket last year

I don't think he wants to move his season ticket permanently just for 1 game to sit near his guests. If you are going to bring mates that don't normally come then you want to be sitting with them. Then back to the same old lags that you've sat near since time memorial. We've gone through generations of family members where I sit.
Brighton ticket offer on 08:48 - Aug 30 with 1450 viewsstevec

Brighton ticket offer on 17:29 - Aug 29 by bishom

They do have to sit in the Lower School End though but still a decent offer.

I read a few days ago that Brighton had already sold out their 2000 seat allocation so this is a bit puzzling. Surely it would make more sense to do this in the Lower School End when playing a team with a smaller away following.

Hadn't been on the official site for sometime, is it me or is it virtually unnavigable ?
Brighton ticket offer on 09:15 - Aug 30 with 1428 viewswittle

Brighton ticket offer on 08:48 - Aug 30 by stevec

I read a few days ago that Brighton had already sold out their 2000 seat allocation so this is a bit puzzling. Surely it would make more sense to do this in the Lower School End when playing a team with a smaller away following.

Hadn't been on the official site for sometime, is it me or is it virtually unnavigable ?

seems brighton have only opted to take the top tier and its to late for them to change their mind now.
Brighton ticket offer on 09:36 - Aug 30 with 1409 viewsRblockPrior

when i got the message last night I thought you could have these tickets anywhere in the ground, obv not lol

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024