Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool Tickets 15:30 - Nov 22 with 2266 viewsbishom

Am I reading this right, that we have only been given less than a thousand tickets for Blackpool and they are going straight to General Sale. There's going to be a few disappointed here!

Bishom

Blackpool Tickets on 15:42 - Nov 22 with 2247 viewstoboboly

Im going padded seating all the way, anything else would just be barbaric.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Blackpool Tickets on 15:53 - Nov 22 with 2213 viewsqprmeath

I'm sure we can get more. Its very near Christmas in the middle of a load of fixtures. Trains are expensive. 1500 at Burnley for a top of the table clash so I reckon a thousand could be about right.
Blackpool Tickets on 16:19 - Nov 22 with 2170 viewsmakaveli1882

we have had less than 750 fans on our last 2 visits added together!!
Blackpool Tickets on 16:21 - Nov 22 with 2163 viewsmakaveli1882

By Dave McIntyre A PEP talk from stand-in skipper Gavin Mahon helped QPR storm to another away victory on Tuesday night. Rangers brushed aside Blackpool after Mahon, captaining the side while Martin Rowlands is sidelined, urged his team-mates to prove th

By Dave McIntyre

A PEP talk from stand-in skipper Gavin Mahon helped QPR storm to another away victory on Tuesday night.

Rangers brushed aside Blackpool after Mahon, captaining the side while Martin Rowlands is sidelined, urged his team-mates to prove they were genuine promotion contenders by winning at a rain-soaked Bloomfield Road.

Mikele Leigertwood, who battled alongside Mahon in midfield, explained: "Gavin made the point in the dressing-room that, if we want to achieve things this season, we've got to go to places like Blackpool and get maximum points.

"It fired us up and everyone was up for the battle. We'll approach every game in that fashion - that's the way we're looking at it from now until the end of the season.

"We scored three but it's not an easy place to play and there were definitely parts of that game where we had to scrap. We knew if we could do that we'd have enough quality to go and create chances."

Back-to-back away wins is a major boost for a side who waited four months for a victory on the road before their recent triumph at Derby.

A midweek game in miserable conditions away to a Blackpool side that beat Birmingham on Saturday seemed a tough assignment, but one a team capable of sustaining a promotion push must look to win.

And QPR delivered. Heidar Helguson got their first two goals and Hogan Ephraim rounded the night off with the third, sending the 200 Rangers fans who braved the rain home happy.

"It's been well publicised that we've struggled away from home, so two away wins on the bounce is encouraging," Leigertwood added. "At the start of the season people were talking about us winning promotion. That's not so much the case now, but we know if we can put a run of games together it's wide open."

Helguson started and finished the move that led to the opening goal, laying the ball off to Wayne Routledge and then sprinting into the box to head home the winger's fine cross.

Blackpool then had spells of pressure and keeper Lee Camp made a couple of smart saves.

Camp was recalled because of Radek Cerny's hamstring problem, while recent signing Liam Miller made his debut in midfield and had a steady game before being substituted in the second half.

Helguson's second goal - a coolly taken penalty after he had been tripped by former R's defender Ian Evatt - effectively sealed the win for Rangers.

The Icelander was replaced by Dexter Blackstock, who hit the bar with a deflected shot before Ephraim struck in injury time, collecting Lee Cook's pass and firing into the bottom corner.

QPR: Camp; Connolly (Hall 88), Stewart, Gorkss, Delaney; Routledge, Leigertwood, Mahon, Miller (Ephraim 54), Cook; HELGUSON* (Blackstock 75).
Blackpool Tickets on 16:22 - Nov 22 with 2161 viewsmakaveli1882

202 of us that night ...played great awful weather with no roof
Blackpool Tickets on 16:25 - Nov 22 with 2155 viewsToast_R

Strike me off the list, Xmas party that day.

Blackpool Tickets on 16:52 - Nov 22 with 2123 viewsthemodfather

if 1000 qpr go, then great...long trek and could be pricey too and so near xmas.
i miss the open golf stand, the rain and can't believe blackpool have ruined it by actually entering the modern world and completing the new stand before 2105ad!
my matchday experience has been shattered!
Blackpool Tickets on 17:01 - Nov 22 with 2110 viewsNorthernr

If we take 1,000 there for that I'll be very surprised.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool Tickets on 21:12 - Nov 22 with 2013 viewsthemodfather

agree....i was thinking of a stay over rail prices etc and then xmas so near, decided to give it a miss, maybe watch a snide feed.
Blackpool Tickets on 21:45 - Nov 22 with 1977 viewsNorthernr

We booked well in advance as always and before we've even set off we've done £65 each on train and match tickets. It's a £150 day, two weeks before Christmas, and a bloody long way.
Blackpool Tickets on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 1973 viewsRblockPrior

Can't wait for this one, I reckon majority of our allocation will sell for this 1

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Blackpool Tickets on 22:49 - Nov 22 with 1918 viewsDWQPR

Treated myself to first class travel on a Virgin for this one for £79 return as opposed to driving. Just got to get a ticket now. Padded seat seems a must, far cry from the derelict temporary stand the last time, when we were treated to a Matt Connolly scorcher.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Blackpool Tickets on 03:11 - Nov 23 with 1888 viewsSonofNorfolt

We'll comfortably sell the allocation and more, but for fans who are not virgin to Blackpool, like Amsterdam, the allure is not so appealing.
The fixture setters obviously are completely uninfluenced when it comes to our away matches at venues such as Bloomfield Rd and Brighton. Like Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone in the JFK murder.

'WE'RE JUST PATSY'S'
Blackpool Tickets on 16:48 - Nov 28 with 1773 viewsRblockPrior

Seems as tho they have release more tickets for us, we nearly sold out the executive seats now

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Blackpool Tickets on 17:42 - Dec 2 with 1574 viewslosethedrum

Blackpool Tickets on 17:01 - Nov 22 by Northernr

If we take 1,000 there for that I'll be very surprised.

Well are you surprised then Clive ? Already done 1076 great support for The R,s once again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024