Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 16:58 - Feb 2 with 3897 viewsSwanfan1

Much of our blame seem to be directed at Chico or Ben Davies
and the shit player that is Tiendalli.

but Ashley Williams have not really been himself for quite some time now,
and I dont know why we always seem to give him a pass.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Ashley Williams on 17:09 - Feb 2 with 3861 viewsunion_jack

Not really doing it in the captaincy role either.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ashley Williams on 17:12 - Feb 2 with 3836 viewstherealme

Just so you know there was a thread on here about his performances and attitude on the field, not immune to criticism

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Ashley Williams on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 3764 viewsNOTRAC

Very unfair.He is having very little help from the players alongside him.Whateverelse he never gives up trying.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Ashley Williams on 18:43 - Feb 2 with 3584 viewsDavillin

Is there one Swansea player who has not been blamed for some failure - real or imagined - to do with this team?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Ashley Williams on 22:15 - Feb 2 with 3326 viewsMolliemick

Ash gives the body language that he is fed up with playing alongside idiots who are defensively useless. No wonder his form is suffering, he is trying to cover for at least another two team mates.
There is no defensive structure, players do not know where they should be, and when they do they move away like JJS leaving his post on the post and costing us two goals so far this season.
Ashley Williams on 22:29 - Feb 2 with 3276 viewsLiam12345

brits 4 captain

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Ashley Williams on 23:47 - Feb 2 with 3137 viewsDull1Thomas

Ashley Williams on 22:15 - Feb 2 by Molliemick

Ash gives the body language that he is fed up with playing alongside idiots who are defensively useless. No wonder his form is suffering, he is trying to cover for at least another two team mates.
There is no defensive structure, players do not know where they should be, and when they do they move away like JJS leaving his post on the post and costing us two goals so far this season.

Ashley hasn't played well since Palace. And CHico and Amat as centre backs has been a decent pairing given the inexperience of Amat.
He doesn't have 'idiots' alongside him, Chico is a very good Premier League player and Ben is being recognised more and more outside the club as a huge talent.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Ashley Williams on 00:07 - Feb 3 with 3103 viewsMolliemick

Ashley Williams on 23:47 - Feb 2 by Dull1Thomas

Ashley hasn't played well since Palace. And CHico and Amat as centre backs has been a decent pairing given the inexperience of Amat.
He doesn't have 'idiots' alongside him, Chico is a very good Premier League player and Ben is being recognised more and more outside the club as a huge talent.

Not many posters on the various threads seem to agree with you. Neither Davies not Chico is reliable over ninety minutes and their lapses have proved costly all season.
The back four needs to be disciplined and organised and it isn't. I get the impression Williams would not mind moving on to a richer club where he would be welcomed with open arms.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams on 03:45 - Feb 3 with 3033 viewsDavillin

Ashley Williams on 23:47 - Feb 2 by Dull1Thomas

This comment is overdue, but better late than never.

Change your user name because you certainly are not "duil." You make sense and your observations always include the reasoning that leads to your viewpoints.

[p.s. I agree with the quoted post.]

Ashley Williams on 07:45 - Feb 3 with 2978 viewsIAN05

Difficult to argue with that. Williams for whatever reason has been poor. Blaming others is easy and he does this in abundance. The back four is desperate for a strong leader and he is not doing it. Refuses to mark a man but berates others if they don't. Even though he is not the tallest, I would still expect him to win some ball in the air
Ashley Williams on 08:00 - Feb 3 with 2944 viewsjacksinceever

Ashley Williams on 00:07 - Feb 3 by Molliemick

Not many posters on the various threads seem to agree with you. Neither Davies not Chico is reliable over ninety minutes and their lapses have proved costly all season.
The back four needs to be disciplined and organised and it isn't. I get the impression Williams would not mind moving on to a richer club where he would be welcomed with open arms.

If their lapses have cost us then you have to recognise so have Ash's - no more than on Saturday
Ashley Williams on 08:25 - Feb 3 with 2892 viewsJackSwanTV

Amat and Chico? Hahahaha

Surely its time we gave up.on Chico. Cant plan anything around him. Ash and Amat both have brains. Which helps. Chico is the problem. A massive problem.

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Ashley Williams on 08:46 - Feb 3 with 2853 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ash has to take some of the blame and so does ML for the West Ham defeat. The team had been selected to contain the threat in the air, particularly Carroll. This resulted in Amant being played in midfield which badly affected our passing game. Sam did what Sam always does. Try to stop us playing and lump it upfield to the big man.
I feel we should have stuck to our guns and played our normal passing game thereby reducing the opportunities for them to get the ball in the box.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing however. It was a bad day at the office. Lets move on and concentrate on doing the red dragons on Saturday :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ashley Williams on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 2771 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashley Williams on 07:45 - Feb 3 by IAN05

Difficult to argue with that. Williams for whatever reason has been poor. Blaming others is easy and he does this in abundance. The back four is desperate for a strong leader and he is not doing it. Refuses to mark a man but berates others if they don't. Even though he is not the tallest, I would still expect him to win some ball in the air

Let's face it his ego is f*cking massive . He could end up as the new Paul Ince if he doesn't stop thinking he's "the Guv'nor"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams on 10:33 - Feb 3 with 2746 viewsScoobyWho

Ashley Williams on 10:25 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Let's face it his ego is f*cking massive . He could end up as the new Paul Ince if he doesn't stop thinking he's "the Guv'nor"

Slagging fans off on twitter too i was told.

Did he really ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ashley Williams on 10:36 - Feb 3 with 2744 viewsDr_Winston

Ashley Williams on 00:07 - Feb 3 by Molliemick

"Not many posters on the various threads seem to agree with you"

That doesn't make him wrong. Quite often the reverse on here.

Ash has been stomping around pointing the finger at basically everyone bar himself for a while now. FWIW I reckon most of our defensive lapses are simply down to poor organisation and drilling. The players can take some responsibility for that, but so do the coaching staff.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ashley Williams on 10:41 - Feb 3 with 2732 viewsPhaedrus

"That doesn't make him wrong. Quite often the reverse on here. "

Amen

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Ashley Williams on 10:47 - Feb 3 with 2718 viewsdameedna

cant really drop ash still likely to have a good game and he is right to get worked up
we are a bit in the deep end and i expect ash to be concerned and he is showing it
taylor is a good influence and he needs a game next
Ashley Williams on 19:21 - Feb 3 with 2535 viewsDavillin

Ashley Williams on 10:36 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

"Not many posters on the various threads seem to agree with you"

That doesn't make him wrong. Quite often the reverse on here.

Ash has been stomping around pointing the finger at basically everyone bar himself for a while now. FWIW I reckon most of our defensive lapses are simply down to poor organisation and drilling. The players can take some responsibility for that, but so do the coaching staff.

". . . do not take the opinion of the multitude for the guide of your life." The Oracle at Delphi to Cicero.

Ashley Williams on 19:23 - Feb 3 with 2529 viewsWest_Wales_Will

I think we need to feshen up the defence...Chico had a decent first season in the Prem, but has been by in large found out by opposition as the weak lynchpin, Davies needs a rest, can't fault his performances, but can see mental fatigue creeping into his game a little. I would love to see Amat given a proper run next to Ash in the league as Chico seems to be doing something every week that is creating opportunities for the opposition.
Ashley Williams on 20:23 - Feb 3 with 2451 viewsjacabertawe

To suggest that Ash has blamed everyone but himself for our defensive lapses is simply untrue. He was quoted only recently on how he included himself in any criticism.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024