Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours 13:28 - Feb 3 with 8932 viewsSwanfan1

dont know if this was posted ?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26013937

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:38 - Feb 3 with 5272 viewsicecoldjack

Oh dear that means the opposite is true !!
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:39 - Feb 3 with 5261 views_Kieran

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him to be honest seeing as he also wanted to bring Ki back that's what he said in the media.

First f*ck up by HJ and the board.

Secondly, why the the f*ck is HJ signing crap players and putting them on him is he going to start picking the team too?

If he had that much of a problem with ML he should had got rid of him with at least a week before the transfer window to go ...

Has he answered any of these questions have they even been put to him?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:48 - Feb 3 with 5187 views_Kieran

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:38 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Oh dear that means the opposite is true !!

Well he denied Martinez + Rodgers were leaving too.

IF the relationship has broken down to the extent claimed in the media then ML has to go, I'd get rid now or within the next week regardless of the Cardiff result, even if we win.

Maybe ML can then find himself a club who's star signing isn't Marvin Emnes.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:57 - Feb 3 with 5112 viewsDull1Thomas

advice to Ml And HJ ... don't bother saying anything. Keyboard warriors know the truth .. you are just making things up.
This is all getting very depressing.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 5061 views_Kieran

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:57 - Feb 3 by Dull1Thomas

advice to Ml And HJ ... don't bother saying anything. Keyboard warriors know the truth .. you are just making things up.
This is all getting very depressing.

Nothing I have said is made up. It's either factual like the Ki situation or the signings of Marvin Emnes and others, or media speculation which hasn't been denied. If all is fine and well then they should be communicating with the fans with more regularity and with more clarity than they are.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 14:08]

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:34 - Feb 3 with 4939 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 13:48 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Well he denied Martinez + Rodgers were leaving too.

IF the relationship has broken down to the extent claimed in the media then ML has to go, I'd get rid now or within the next week regardless of the Cardiff result, even if we win.

Maybe ML can then find himself a club who's star signing isn't Marvin Emnes.

Or, conversely it could be that the same convenient situation happening again that happened in Moscow, Mallorca and Getafe.

"I wasn't behind my agents ramblings in the summer - honest guv"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:38 - Feb 3 with 4903 viewsPhaedrus

there is no course of action that the club can take to change the minds that have already been made up.If they stay silent , it definitely true, if they deny it they are lying.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:40 - Feb 3 with 4885 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:38 - Feb 3 by Phaedrus

there is no course of action that the club can take to change the minds that have already been made up.If they stay silent , it definitely true, if they deny it they are lying.

True, the whole thing is a ruddy shambles.

He has to see out the season, keep us up and then we part company. That's the best situation we can hope for

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:44 - Feb 3 with 4863 viewsPhaedrus

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:40 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

He has to see out the season, keep us up and then we part company. That's the best situation we can hope for

Its what happens when you try and second guess a situation. Its not the most sensible thing to try and do.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:46 - Feb 3 with 4853 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:44 - Feb 3 by Phaedrus

Its what happens when you try and second guess a situation. Its not the most sensible thing to try and do.

Yes, as you put on another thread we shouldn't worry about what we cannot control.

Let's hope for the best and take what comes

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 4830 viewsPhaedrus

Going a little further, as far as I can see, the situation is the same as it has been since the summer. Whats changed is the public mood. These particular cattle appear to spook real easy.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 14:51]

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:53 - Feb 3 with 4792 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:40 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

Not really best situation is

Michael Laudrup stays as far as I'm concerned .....

The shambles is a some grown men on a internet forum, thinking they know what is going on at PL football club.....
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 4738 viewsDarran

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:53 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

The shambles is a some grown men on a internet forum, thinking they know what is going on at PL football club.....

I think he'll decide to go himself Penc but I take your point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 4737 viewscupidstunt

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:07 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Nothing I have said is made up. It's either factual like the Ki situation or the signings of Marvin Emnes and others, or media speculation which hasn't been denied. If all is fine and well then they should be communicating with the fans with more regularity and with more clarity than they are.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 14:08]

Why should they?
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 4735 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:53 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

Well, that's a different way of looking at things

For me, the performances certainly reflect the alleged omnishambles of training. There looks to be a lack of a plan just from the performances.

The most annoying thing for me was that this seems to be a recent phenomena, given that argubaly our most tactically perfect performance came at the Bridge last year in the COC

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:00 - Feb 3 with 4724 views_Kieran

You could replace internet forum with club and add in the regarding the Ki situation then you've nailed it.

Because that's a shambles right there.

It is natural to ask questions when the manager is constantly being slated by the media for 1 thing or another whether it's training methods or whatever else and when he doesn't even who know the players coming in are, as confirmed by ML.

It's very Sousa-esque.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 15:03]

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:02 - Feb 3 with 4705 views_Kieran

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:58 - Feb 3 by cupidstunt

Why should they?

Well for example Huw Jenkins could had taken 2 seconds of his time to say "I have f*ck all problem with ML's training methods what you're reading in the media is all bullsh!t" in his most eloquent way but he's chosen not to do that.

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:03 - Feb 3 with 4686 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 14:58 - Feb 3 by Darran

I think he'll decide to go himself Penc but I take your point.

If he does & keeps us up he goes with my blessing .....

Might as well go for Di Canio next, criteria for a manager for majority of Swans fans (on here) seems to be some lunatic who jumps up & down on touchline.

Oh for a quiet summer as a Swans fan
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:04 - Feb 3 with 4679 viewsrob

Personally from what i've heard today, he may well be off. Especially if we lose to Cardiff.
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 4674 viewsPhaedrus

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:00 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

You could replace internet forum with club and add in the regarding the Ki situation then you've nailed it.

Because that's a shambles right there.

It is natural to ask questions when the manager is constantly being slated by the media for 1 thing or another whether it's training methods or whatever else and when he doesn't even who know the players coming in are, as confirmed by ML.

It's very Sousa-esque.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 15:03]

So the day to day duties of the local football club should encompass finding out each and every deluded supporters wildest fantasies and then reassuring each one that things are , in fact, fine, to which news said supporter will turn round and say, you are lying?
I think football clubs directors have a duty to their supporters by ensuring the club is run as well as they can run it, not as well as some misguided neurotics think they should run it.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 15:08]

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 4649 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:02 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Well for example Huw Jenkins could had taken 2 seconds of his time to say "I have f*ck all problem with ML's training methods what you're reading in the media is all bullsh!t" in his most eloquent way but he's chosen not to do that.

Have you heard Huw speak? That sentence would have taken at least 30 seconds...
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 4646 viewstomdickharry

Some of these grown up men have posted fact on this site the difficult part is to sort fact from fiction. Let me tell you one undeniable fact, the very well paid powers to be at our club didn't know the terms of the Ki loan agreement,tip of an iceberg perhaps,leave you to draw your own conclusions.
Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 4642 views_Kieran

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:05 - Feb 3 by Phaedrus

So the day to day duties of the local football club should encompass finding out each and every deluded supporters wildest fantasies and then reassuring each one that things are , in fact, fine, to which news said supporter will turn round and say, you are lying?
I think football clubs directors have a duty to their supporters by ensuring the club is run as well as they can run it, not as well as some misguided neurotics think they should run it.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 15:08]

They don't tell us anything.

The only thing that's come of out the club is that they took 2 million of the clubs money out, they f*cked the Ki situation up, and ML doesn't know who the players coming in are ...

Meanwhile he hasn't denied any of the negative speculation regarding ML and his relationship with him.

It's not very confidence inspiring when your team is producing p!ss poor performances like the 1 at West Ham ...

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:09 - Feb 3 with 4629 views_Kieran

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:03 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

If he does & keeps us up he goes with my blessing .....

Might as well go for Di Canio next, criteria for a manager for majority of Swans fans (on here) seems to be some lunatic who jumps up & down on touchline.

Oh for a quiet summer as a Swans fan

No one has called for such a manager.

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 4621 viewscupidstunt

Swansea City chairman rejects Michael Laudrup rumours on 15:02 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Just to satisfy you and the media?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024