Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk and Shelvey 23:07 - Mar 25 with 9040 viewsthejack1912

Shelvey getting shit on twitter for refusing to shake Monk's hand. Anyone see this or know if it's just a pop at nothing?

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Monk and Shelvey on 23:09 - Mar 25 with 5751 viewsSwansNZ

Player in not liking get subbed shocker!

Nothing to see here, move on

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Monk and Shelvey on 23:11 - Mar 25 with 5725 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Jonjo was peed off at being subbed good for him. He's a young man with the sort of fighting spirit that we're going to need more of in the coming weeks.

Nothing to see here.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Monk and Shelvey on 23:18 - Mar 25 with 5656 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk and Shelvey on 23:11 - Mar 25 by Joe_bradshaw

If Jonjo was peed off at being subbed good for him. He's a young man with the sort of fighting spirit that we're going to need more of in the coming weeks.

Nothing to see here.

It's all well and good having fighting spirit, but that's useless when you're dead on your feet after 55 minutes. Since our Premier League journey began he is one of the least fit players I've ever witnessed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk and Shelvey on 23:22 - Mar 25 with 5598 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk and Shelvey on 23:18 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's all well and good having fighting spirit, but that's useless when you're dead on your feet after 55 minutes. Since our Premier League journey began he is one of the least fit players I've ever witnessed.

He is coming back from injury to be fair. But yes, I would hope he knuckles down and works hard on his fitness over the coming weeks. He could prove to be pivotal for us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk and Shelvey on 00:00 - Mar 26 with 5434 viewsDavillin

Please stop making excuses for that display.

It is rude to not shake hands when it's offered. It is even more rude when it's your manager's hand being offered and refused.

It is disgraceful when it's done in front of tens of thousands of fans at the stadium.

It is unforgiveable when it's done on television before millions of fans around the world.

Where in hell does it say that any player has some kind of right to not be substituted off, and the right to be disgracefully rude to his manager when it does happen?

What's more important -- one player's ego, or the good of the team?

Bullsh!t!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Monk and Shelvey on 00:04 - Mar 26 with 5403 viewsSwansNZ

Monk and Shelvey on 00:00 - Mar 26 by Davillin

It is rude to not shake hands when it's offered. It is even more rude when it's your manager's hand being offered and refused.

It is disgraceful when it's done in front of tens of thousands of fans at the stadium.

It is unforgiveable when it's done on television before millions of fans around the world.

Where in hell does it say that any player has some kind of right to not be substituted off, and the right to be disgracefully rude to his manager when it does happen?

Bullsh!t!

You don't like Shelvey, do you?

OK, it's not the best thing to do, but it happens often. No big deal, and I'm sure Monk was not that upset by it.

Monk and Shelvey on 00:09 - Mar 26 with 5373 viewsDavillin

Monk and Shelvey on 00:04 - Mar 26 by SwansNZ

You don't like Shelvey, do you?

OK, it's not the best thing to do, but it happens often. No big deal, and I'm sure Monk was not that upset by it.

In answer to your question, my post was not at all about the player.

It was about exceedingly bad taste. And very poor judgment.

What about "rudeness seen all over the world" do you not understand?

And even if something disgracefully rude "happens often" that doesn't excuse it.

Monk and Shelvey on 00:19 - Mar 26 with 5324 viewsSwansNZ

Monk and Shelvey on 00:09 - Mar 26 by Davillin

And even if something disgracefully rude "happens often" that doesn't excuse it.

I doubt JonJo was thinking about the world wide TV audience.

It might be bad manners, it might be rude, but I've seen it happy many many times in professional sport, and whilst that might not excuse it, I'm sure Monk thinks nothing of it, so why should we - I don't. As I said, no big deal.

Login to get fewer ads

Monk and Shelvey on 08:00 - Mar 26 with 4888 viewsfootball2301

if ypu had watched properly instead of looking for negative things to write about the boy you will see they slap hands but thats such a petty thing to take out of a great perfprmance by the team your an idiot
Monk and Shelvey on 08:04 - Mar 26 with 4863 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 23:18 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

was you at the game did you watch it live ? i did that boy ran his bolox off with briton against 3 of their midfield not once was they penertrated through the middle and that after being off for a month you do print some shit
Monk and Shelvey on 08:26 - Mar 26 with 4793 viewsNeath_Jack

Monk and Shelvey on 08:00 - Mar 26 by football2301

if ypu had watched properly instead of looking for negative things to write about the boy you will see they slap hands but thats such a petty thing to take out of a great perfprmance by the team your an idiot

He's american, what do you expect, he doesn't understand football or the British people. And he's had an agenda against JJS before he even kicked a ball for us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Monk and Shelvey on 08:34 - Mar 26 with 4761 viewsmonmouth

Tw@tter gets right on my tits. Monk and Shelvey will sort anything out in seconds without the need for any Tw@ts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk and Shelvey on 08:40 - Mar 26 with 4734 viewsjacksinceever

If Shelvey was petulant, then it's up to the manager to sort out.
Jonjo doesn't come across as the brightest tool in the box, but if he contributes to the team like we know he can and keeps learning from those around him, he'll do great for us.
Get off his back guys please
Monk and Shelvey on 09:54 - Mar 26 with 4545 viewsperchrockjack

Wasn't a smart thing to do; there again he s not a particular bright individual but he s a good footballer albeit one with much to learn.
Being American has nowt to do with owt and shows just what makes some of our own tick.

He could have shaken hands and then sat down with his team mates and shouted the lads-his team mates on.

He could also have celebrated subtlely his goal at Anfield

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk and Shelvey on 10:39 - Mar 26 with 4421 viewsbluenile

Monk and Shelvey on 09:54 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

Wasn't a smart thing to do; there again he s not a particular bright individual but he s a good footballer albeit one with much to learn.
Being American has nowt to do with owt and shows just what makes some of our own tick.

He could have shaken hands and then sat down with his team mates and shouted the lads-his team mates on.

"Being American has nowt to do with owt and shows just what makes some of our own tick."

Who's American?...........have I missed something?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Monk and Shelvey on 11:23 - Mar 26 with 4333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk and Shelvey on 08:04 - Mar 26 by football2301

was you at the game did you watch it live ? i did that boy ran his bolox off with briton against 3 of their midfield not once was they penertrated through the middle and that after being off for a month you do print some shit

I did watch it yes. Like I've watched nearly every other game this season. Jonjo Shelvey arrived at our club unfit and he has remained unfit ever since. He is a brilliant player and one I would have in our starting eleven, but if you are too blind to see the young man is carrying too much weight and is clearly out of condition then that is your problem.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 11:38]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk and Shelvey on 11:34 - Mar 26 with 4308 viewsmacthejack

Jonjo has all the hot-headedness of youth. That will fade away as he gets older and wiser, especially as he has a little boy now. The future's bright for him.
Monk and Shelvey on 11:49 - Mar 26 with 4271 viewsScoobyWho

Monk and Shelvey on 00:00 - Mar 26 by Davillin

Bullsh!t!

Perfect response.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk and Shelvey on 12:12 - Mar 26 with 4212 viewsSwanfan1

good Shelvey is growing on me every day
he is a fighter

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Monk and Shelvey on 13:29 - Mar 26 with 4086 viewsSwanzay

I sent you a PM a weeks weeks back Davs, which you didn't bother to reply to, double standards?
Monk and Shelvey on 13:33 - Mar 26 with 4064 viewsDarran

Monk and Shelvey on 13:29 - Mar 26 by Swanzay

I sent you a PM a weeks weeks back Davs, which you didn't bother to reply to, double standards?

Probably because he's American and you hate Americans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk and Shelvey on 13:38 - Mar 26 with 4035 viewsSwanzay

Monk and Shelvey on 13:33 - Mar 26 by Darran

Probably because he's American and you hate Americans.

As you know I have no dislike of Amercans in general, just those in office.
Monk and Shelvey on 13:40 - Mar 26 with 4022 viewsApeShit

I think Shelvey will be one of our most important players over the next few games. He's got more fight in him than most our players, if not all.

Exactly what we need right now.

I bet Monk and Shelvey sorted this out within seconds after the game, and its forgotten.
Monk and Shelvey on 14:01 - Mar 26 with 3956 viewsDavillin

Monk and Shelvey on 08:00 - Mar 26 by football2301

You know, I have silently and respectfully accepted other comments in this thread that are contrary to my opinion, but yours was rude and discourteous - and mindless to boot.

And it doesn't deserve more detailed comment from me than that.

Monk and Shelvey on 14:44 - Mar 26 with 3877 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 09:54 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

why ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024