Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN, Hodgson and Swansea 18:30 - Aug 30 with 10565 viewsDrWig

Earlier Jeff Stelling said we are the only Premier League club where Roy has not attended a game. Le Tissier, Merson and Nicholas were somewhat surprised given JJS, Dyer and Routs. Merson, in particular was vocal in saying Dyer should be given a chance. Given the events of this afternoon what are the chances of Roy finding his way here? Reminds me a bit of England cricket selectors in 1990s with Glamorgan and Gloucs players.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:33 - Aug 30 with 5938 viewsblaine_scfc

It's nothing short of a disgrace how none of our lads have been given a chance. Hodgson was out of his depth at Liverpool, he's more than out of his depth at England
SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:34 - Aug 30 with 5918 viewsPrivate_Partz

Interesting. Sounds like the old fart will be shamed into coming down here fairly soon.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:36 - Aug 30 with 5877 viewsmorningstar

I've always thought there was some sort of conspiracy. I honestly believe that the FA have taken a stance of 'if an english player plays for a Welsh club in the premier league then they will not be selected for England'. They dont want us here simple as. I also wonder how long it will take for Caulker to play for England again now that he has returned too an English club.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:36 - Aug 30 with 5861 viewsHuw57

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:33 - Aug 30 by blaine_scfc

It's nothing short of a disgrace how none of our lads have been given a chance. Hodgson was out of his depth at Liverpool, he's more than out of his depth at England

His time at England has been a failure, he went to Liverpool and failed and failed at Inter Milan, he is out of his depth in big jobs, I agree.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:39 - Aug 30 with 5808 viewsItchySphincter

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:36 - Aug 30 by morningstar

I've always thought there was some sort of conspiracy. I honestly believe that the FA have taken a stance of 'if an english player plays for a Welsh club in the premier league then they will not be selected for England'. They dont want us here simple as. I also wonder how long it will take for Caulker to play for England again now that he has returned too an English club.

Don't be so ridiculous.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:39 - Aug 30 with 5801 viewsRancid

It'll get ridiculed on here but I don't think some peoples concerns about not picking a player from a Welsh club is too far off the mark.If he hasn't even been down here and been to every other club then it does make you think.Fabian Delph ffs
SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:40 - Aug 30 with 5797 viewsPacemaker

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:36 - Aug 30 by morningstar

Jay Bothroyd was selected for England when playing for Cardiff wasn't he or had he moved on?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:41 - Aug 30 with 5769 viewsUplandsJack

On a personal note for the lads concerned, i do feel sorry for them for not getting the recognition their performances have deserved... But to be fair as others have eluded to Hodgson is so far out of his depth it's almost laughable. He should have had the sack after that pitiful performance at WC. But hey ho their loss is our gain, keeping our players fresh & fit for OUR season... F@ck ingerland....
Login to get fewer ads

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:41 - Aug 30 with 5757 viewsSwanzay

The fact the hodgson wont cross the Severn bridge is a disgrace.
SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:42 - Aug 30 with 5747 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:39 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

Don't be so ridiculous.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:44]

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:42 - Aug 30 with 5746 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:39 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

Don't be so ridiculous.

Give your opinion on why it's ridiculous? I've stuck my neck out so, go on prove me wrong?

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:43 - Aug 30 with 5721 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:40 - Aug 30 by Pacemaker

Jay Bothroyd was selected for England when playing for Cardiff wasn't he or had he moved on?

They weren't in the prem then.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:43 - Aug 30 with 5720 viewsPrivate_Partz

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:40 - Aug 30 by Pacemaker

That is fair comment. If JB can be picked for England however then why in all that is holy can't our players?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:44 - Aug 30 with 5715 viewsAlf6

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:41 - Aug 30 by UplandsJack

On a personal note for the lads concerned, i do feel sorry for them for not getting the recognition their performances have deserved... But to be fair as others have eluded to Hodgson is so far out of his depth it's almost laughable. He should have had the sack after that pitiful performance at WC. But hey ho their loss is our gain, keeping our players fresh & fit for OUR season... F@ck ingerland....

Roy has no need to travel- he will see our players against top opposition at Stamford Bridge.
SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:44 - Aug 30 with 5697 viewsItchySphincter

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:42 - Aug 30 by morningstar

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:44]

There's nothing to prove but if you think the FA have instructed Woy not to pick any player that plays for a Welsh club you are clearly a loon. He hasn't picked them because he's a stupid c*nt.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:47 - Aug 30 with 5649 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:43 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

That is fair comment. If JB can be picked for England however then why in all that is holy can't our players?

As I said. Cardiff werent in the prem then. They do not want us in their elite English premier league and are doing all they can to discourage English players to play for us.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 5593 viewsJackoBoostardo

He always seems to go for what he assumes are "safe" options - because he is out of his depth in a massive way! Now we've been in the Premier League for four seasons he still ignores our club.

I'd say that despite our players wanting to play for their country, it may not be worth it while Hodgeson is in charge. Wouldn't want to be part of England's worst campaigns ever would they?

They're better of waiting until a competent England manager comes knocking. Given how backwards the FA are, this could be never, but I'd rather have my reputation intact, showing how football should be played at Swansea.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 5593 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:44 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

There's nothing to prove but if you think the FA have instructed Woy not to pick any player that plays for a Welsh club you are clearly a loon. He hasn't picked them because he's a stupid c*nt.

My theory holds better credence than yours! As I said earlier, you watch caulker get called up again within the next three games! ..........oh and stop the name calling.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:51 - Aug 30 with 5566 viewsItchySphincter

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:49 - Aug 30 by morningstar

My theory holds better credence than yours! As I said earlier, you watch caulker get called up again within the next three games! ..........oh and stop the name calling.

Looney, your theory holds no credence.

You're having a Darran.

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:55 - Aug 30 with 5514 viewsunion_jack

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:47 - Aug 30 by morningstar

As I said. Cardiff werent in the prem then. They do not want us in their elite English premier league and are doing all they can to discourage English players to play for us.

How heavy is that chip in your shoulder?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:56 - Aug 30 with 5507 viewsouttolunch

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:51 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

You're having a Darran.

If england had britton, routs and dyer in their team they would at least stand a chance.
No wonder they are second rate
SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:58 - Aug 30 with 5491 viewsunion_jack

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:56 - Aug 30 by outtolunch

If england had britton, routs and dyer in their team they would at least stand a chance.
No wonder they are second rate

They don't fit into England's (inept) style of play unfortunately.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:59 - Aug 30 with 5471 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:51 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

You're having a Darran.

Really? Hodgson has never visited the Liberty stadium or CCS whilst England manager despite having a capped player at both clubs in Shelvey and Caulker, yet doesn't wish to look and see how they are getting along? Then you have another 3 players in britton, routledge and dyer not even looked at as options even though it's world cup year and England are severely struggling for quality and these three are getting rave reviews? Instead he caps players who couldn't lace their boots! Disagree by all means sunshine but dismiss me as a loony? You'd have to be a loony do so so!

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 19:03 - Aug 30 with 5421 viewsItchySphincter

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:59 - Aug 30 by morningstar

Really? Hodgson has never visited the Liberty stadium or CCS whilst England manager despite having a capped player at both clubs in Shelvey and Caulker, yet doesn't wish to look and see how they are getting along? Then you have another 3 players in britton, routledge and dyer not even looked at as options even though it's world cup year and England are severely struggling for quality and these three are getting rave reviews? Instead he caps players who couldn't lace their boots! Disagree by all means sunshine but dismiss me as a loony? You'd have to be a loony do so so!

You're a f*cking loon and I don't need a lesson in who Woy hasn't picked from our club either. He might not like us or our players and he is obviously a dinosaur but your are making yourself ridiculous by saying it's an FA directive.

Go and have a lie down butty.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 19:05]

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 19:05 - Aug 30 with 5398 viewsmorningstar

SSN, Hodgson and Swansea on 18:55 - Aug 30 by union_jack

How heavy is that chip in your shoulder?

Why would I have a chip on my shoulder? It's not me that hasn't been picked for England is it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024