Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Council Needle Collection 11:20 - Oct 15 with 8693 viewsswanduck

I live in a student house with 3 other girls, yesterday one girls boyfriend left to pop to the shops to find two JUNKIES on our doorstep injecting heroin. Apart from freaking us all out they left a bunch of needles all over our stairs and the police told us to ring the council who would collect them.

Council came this morning and refused to collect them as they were on our stairs rather than a pubic pavement/road.

Can I get peoples opinions on this please I think it's disgusting!!
Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:08 - Oct 15 with 1435 viewsC_jack

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:01 - Oct 15 by Darran

If like Neath_Jack suggested you may need help getting dressed in the mornings just PM me and I'll be around straight away.

You're stuck in the 70's mun.

Disregarding dirty needles and harassing females.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:09 - Oct 15 with 1427 viewsDarran

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:08 - Oct 15 by C_jack

You're stuck in the 70's mun.

Disregarding dirty needles and harassing females.

I'm offering help you minge.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:11 - Oct 15 with 1422 viewsswanduck

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:07 - Oct 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's the Tesco I use.

I was referring to I haven't heard any stories of drug addicts injecting themselves infront of students doors.

The main problem here is gangs of 10 year old children on bikes hanging around corner shops late at night.

Well our house is down an alley and has a small drive, I expect they thought it was our back door.

I'm sure either way they were really concerned and aware that it was student housing.
Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:44 - Oct 15 with 1395 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 13:29 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

Wouldn't be left on the steps of my house either. Council or no council. Dear me.

This. Same with dog sh*t.

But then I'm the sort of person that clears snow too. Lot's of lazy f3ckers aroud these days.
Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:14 - Oct 15 with 1369 viewsswanduck

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:44 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

This. Same with dog sh*t.

But then I'm the sort of person that clears snow too. Lot's of lazy f3ckers aroud these days.

you can't accidentally stab yourself with dog poo and catch AIDS
Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:20 - Oct 15 with 1359 viewsJackhero

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 14:09 - Oct 15 by Darran

I'm offering help you minge.

if that's your definition of help I'm glad you are no 'mate' of mine, up until recently I thought you an OK poster, something has changed.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:26 - Oct 15 with 1355 viewsNeiltheTaylor

If I left something like that laying there and a child got injured I would never forgive myself. Good of the council to collect, but on private property it sounds like the Landlord's job if the tenants can't be bothered to clear it up, to me.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2014 15:27]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:46 - Oct 15 with 1336 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:14 - Oct 15 by swanduck

Dust pan and brush, stick it straight in a tupperware box and drop it into your nearest doctors surgery - they'll get rid of them properly. No need to touch them at all.

But watch out for dog poop. It can carry bugs that lead to all sorts of nasty diseases, including kidney failure:

Whipworms
Hookworms
Roundworms
Tapeworms
Parvo
Corona
Giardiasis
Salmonellosis
Cryptosporidiosis
Campylobacteriosis
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 16:21 - Oct 15 with 1322 viewsQuakerJack

Ring the landlord? They have a responsibility to their tenants safety and welfare.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 1297 viewsDyfnant

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:14 - Oct 15 by swanduck

Unless you rush out the minute they leave and stab yourself with the needles, you won't be getting any bad Aids from the needles. Hepatitis most probably but not the HIV

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 17:19 - Oct 15 with 1279 viewsskippyjack

I bet these heroin users were bottom classes in school..poor backgrounds..mother, father off their bins... The Police and Education society know what to do.. But you're too busy moaning about a f*cking needle.. Sweep it up and bin it in a container.. I hope Swanduck has learned a vital lesson.. When you become skilled and valued.. Remember why you wanted to teach in the first place.. Make society a better place for future generations.. Poor or Rich.. Don't get selfish remember!.. The future is in your hands.. Not mine..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 18:25 - Oct 15 with 1250 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 17:19 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

I bet these heroin users were bottom classes in school..poor backgrounds..mother, father off their bins... The Police and Education society know what to do.. But you're too busy moaning about a f*cking needle.. Sweep it up and bin it in a container.. I hope Swanduck has learned a vital lesson.. When you become skilled and valued.. Remember why you wanted to teach in the first place.. Make society a better place for future generations.. Poor or Rich.. Don't get selfish remember!.. The future is in your hands.. Not mine..

They're likely the ones with the strange hatred of the English, Cardiff and the Conservatives too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:04 - Oct 15 with 1221 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 18:25 - Oct 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They're likely the ones with the strange hatred of the English, Cardiff and the Conservatives too.

Considering I'm part English.. It's unlikely.. Cardiff football team is disliked.. I don't like Labour, I don't like The Conservatives, I don't like the Liberals or UKIP.. I don't hate them... They seem to hate me.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:51 - Oct 15 with 1190 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:04 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

Considering I'm part English.. It's unlikely.. Cardiff football team is disliked.. I don't like Labour, I don't like The Conservatives, I don't like the Liberals or UKIP.. I don't hate them... They seem to hate me.

I really like Cardiff the city, it's an incredible city and I can only dream that Swansea one day becomes such a great place to live and work.

I dislike the football team there though.

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:55 - Oct 15 with 1184 viewsskippyjack

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:51 - Oct 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I really like Cardiff the city, it's an incredible city and I can only dream that Swansea one day becomes such a great place to live and work.

I dislike the football team there though.

I wouldn't say it's incredible.. You're like perch criticising this city..

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:59 - Oct 15 with 1177 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 19:55 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

I wouldn't say it's incredible.. You're like perch criticising this city..

It's rare I criticise Swansea the city.

People see praise for other cities and mistake it for criticism of Swansea.

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 21:24 - Oct 15 with 1135 viewsDrWig

Swansea Council Needle Collection on 15:46 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Dust pan and brush, stick it straight in a tupperware box and drop it into your nearest doctors surgery - they'll get rid of them properly. No need to touch them at all.

But watch out for dog poop. It can carry bugs that lead to all sorts of nasty diseases, including kidney failure:

Whipworms
Hookworms
Roundworms
Tapeworms
Parvo
Corona
Giardiasis
Salmonellosis
Cryptosporidiosis
Campylobacteriosis

Toxocara canis is the biggest risk from dog faeces. Dog urine which can carry Leptospira which can also be nasty.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024