Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few meaningless random thoughts after game 15 02:33 - Dec 7 with 1964 viewsstrikerace

1) So is there some rule in the "QPR Handbook" that says we must play like crap for 5-10 minutes after every goal we score? If so other teams don't seem to have the same rule. Today was another example, we took a 1-0 lead and we just hung on for a little while. Thank god Greene didn't read the Handbook.

2) Austin = goals for QPR, no Austin = no goals. Its pretty clear that if Austin isn't involved in some way we don't score goals. Whether its him scoring, an assist (like to Fer today), or a hard shot that gets deflected and someone else puts it in, he has to be part of the process in some way. Of course this scares the heck out of my for Everton.

3) Barton - I just don't get it. I swear he completes more passes to the opposition than to QPR, and its not like he is playing great defense or scoring goals either. Much rather see Kranjcar or Mutch in there, hell maybe even Hoilett. At least Kranjcar can do his magic on the direct kick set piece.
A few meaningless random thoughts after game 15 on 09:02 - Dec 7 with 1719 viewsozexile

Barton was a lot better yesterday than Tuesday. I still wouldn't offer him a new contract.
A few meaningless random thoughts after game 15 on 10:29 - Dec 7 with 1574 viewsHollowayRanger

A few meaningless random thoughts after game 15 on 09:02 - Dec 7 by ozexile

Barton was a lot better yesterday than Tuesday. I still wouldn't offer him a new contract.

I agree started badly but got better and certainly put in a shift

and also agree no new contract not on the money he's on we MUST cut costs

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024