Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a Special Club we are... 23:06 - Dec 25 with 3140 viewsbillericaydicky

Just sat here watching the DVD my youngest bought me for Christmas showing the highlights of last season.

The play off semi final and final were clearly the highlight and no matter how many times I watch it, it brings a lump to my throat - my best day ever supporting Rangers in 45 years. By a country mile.

However, watching the footage of 'Tony's Special Day' when terminally ill cancer patient Tony Mills was visited in Eastbourne by Joey Barton and then treated to his special day at the club just finished me off - sitting here with tears running down my face.

You can keep your Man Utd's, Man City's and Chelsea's - and yes I expect they may have done something similar in the past - but QPR is a special club and touches like that make me proud to support them.

Well done the club and well done the fans!

U R'ssssss.

Merry Christmas and a healthy new year.
What a Special Club we are... on 08:01 - Dec 26 with 2965 viewsLblock

I've not been interested in season review videos for a good number of years now, I didn't even get the Championship winning one come to think of it

You've stirred my interest however!!

Things like the club doing that Tony's Day but do seem to mean so much more to US as a club I think. I reckon that is because we are almost like a tight little family compared to big conglomerate type business clubs like Utd, the scum etc

Nice

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What a Special Club we are... on 10:58 - Dec 26 with 2805 viewsbillericaydicky

What a Special Club we are... on 08:01 - Dec 26 by Lblock

I've not been interested in season review videos for a good number of years now, I didn't even get the Championship winning one come to think of it

You've stirred my interest however!!

Things like the club doing that Tony's Day but do seem to mean so much more to US as a club I think. I reckon that is because we are almost like a tight little family compared to big conglomerate type business clubs like Utd, the scum etc

Nice

You are right L Block we are more of a community corner shop than a large well known department store.

There's also some excellent footage on the DVDs of the Community Trust and the Tiger Feet walks to raise funds for the Downs syndrome kids - another great QPR initiative. Again watching that makes me proud to support this great club of ours.

Now if we can just get something today at Arsenal....
What a Special Club we are... on 11:11 - Dec 26 with 2777 viewsPommyhoop

What a Special Club we are... on 10:58 - Dec 26 by billericaydicky

You are right L Block we are more of a community corner shop than a large well known department store.

There's also some excellent footage on the DVDs of the Community Trust and the Tiger Feet walks to raise funds for the Downs syndrome kids - another great QPR initiative. Again watching that makes me proud to support this great club of ours.

Now if we can just get something today at Arsenal....

'''You are right L Block we are more of a community corner shop than a large well known department store. ''''''''

Definitely right dicky.The times I've heard WHO? over here is unreal. At least a few now remember us as the sideshow to Aguero's last kick Prem winner .
Dont worry tho I have been spreading the gospel through song and video via my phone.
They f'king know now !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What a Special Club we are... on 11:34 - Dec 26 with 2735 viewsJonDoeman

Good thread Dicky. They are getting it right of the pitch now. Well done club.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024