Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm actually really excited. 23:13 - Feb 2 with 5217 viewsBirchy915

You've got to admit, finding out who will fill the void is going to be great fun.
I've got high hopes!

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

I'm actually really excited. on 23:15 - Feb 2 with 5180 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Indeed - so many players to fill the void by a £500k plus player going we don't need to sign anyone

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

I'm actually really excited. on 23:16 - Feb 2 with 5152 viewsRotherhamDale

I believe in Calvin.

Possession with progression.

I'm actually really excited. on 23:17 - Feb 2 with 5128 viewsDaley_Lama

I'm actually really excited. on 23:16 - Feb 2 by RotherhamDale

I believe in Calvin.

#dare2calvin

Poll: DF in or out

I'm actually really excited. on 23:18 - Feb 2 with 5115 viewsD_Alien

It's no surprise that we've had Febian Brandy on our books for a few weeks without him making an appearance. Hilly will have been working on his fitness, and intensively training him with the lads so he can hit the ground running.

He and RNL will be in competition for Done's place.

Yes, that's right - two players with pedigree and careers to sort out, who've just seen what can happen when you knuckle down - to replace Done.

Too fooking right we should be excited!

Edit: and not forgetting #hescoreswhenhewants!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 23:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I'm actually really excited. on 23:22 - Feb 2 with 5063 viewsbatfink

Hoping Brandy is going to slot straight in, giving us even more pace on the counter.
I'm actually really excited. on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 5015 viewsRotherhamDale

I'm actually really excited. on 23:17 - Feb 2 by Daley_Lama

#dare2calvin

This is what will happen on Saturday.

Possession with progression.

I'm actually really excited. on 08:59 - Feb 3 with 4572 viewsJimmyRustler

We're not going to bring anyone in to replace him so I'm not all that excited. I don't think Brandy or RNL can replace Done in terms of what he brought to the team. Both have ability I'm sure but they seem luxury players from what I've been hearing - the absolute opposite to the work horse that Matt Done was. I didn't sleep much last night so maybe this explains my pessism.

I'm just pissed off.

Really really pissed off.
I'm actually really excited. on 09:00 - Feb 3 with 4568 viewsR17ALE

I'm actually really excited. on 23:18 - Feb 2 by D_Alien

It's no surprise that we've had Febian Brandy on our books for a few weeks without him making an appearance. Hilly will have been working on his fitness, and intensively training him with the lads so he can hit the ground running.

He and RNL will be in competition for Done's place.

Yes, that's right - two players with pedigree and careers to sort out, who've just seen what can happen when you knuckle down - to replace Done.

Too fooking right we should be excited!

Edit: and not forgetting #hescoreswhenhewants!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 23:20]

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. There's a lot of players at Dale who will have watched Done work his way into a fantastic move for Done himself, and will be motivated to emulate him.

Which means we'll be selling again!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm actually really excited. on 09:04 - Feb 3 with 4556 viewspaulscho

I'm actually really excited. on 09:00 - Feb 3 by R17ALE

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. There's a lot of players at Dale who will have watched Done work his way into a fantastic move for Done himself, and will be motivated to emulate him.

Which means we'll be selling again!!

Did we actually get a fee from Barnsley the first time he departed ,I remember he departed with Wiseman ,but did he go on a free ?

livinginadalewonderland

I'm actually really excited. on 09:12 - Feb 3 with 4530 viewsParkinsGimp

I'm actually really excited. on 23:16 - Feb 2 by RotherhamDale

I believe in Calvin.

I dont
I'm actually really excited. on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 4521 viewsSuddenLad

I'm actually really excited. on 09:04 - Feb 3 by paulscho

Did we actually get a fee from Barnsley the first time he departed ,I remember he departed with Wiseman ,but did he go on a free ?

We got one 'fee' which covered Wiseman, Done, Hillcroft and the backroom staff who all tootled along to Oakwell together.

I'm not sure how the figure was broken down in respect of each, but we certainly got money for him.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

I'm actually really excited. on 09:23 - Feb 3 with 4485 viewspaulscho

I'm actually really excited. on 09:14 - Feb 3 by SuddenLad

We got one 'fee' which covered Wiseman, Done, Hillcroft and the backroom staff who all tootled along to Oakwell together.

I'm not sure how the figure was broken down in respect of each, but we certainly got money for him.

At least Sheff utd have now got some cover for there left back position .
We will probably get him back on loan at some point ,My mate tells me Sheff Utd now have 41 players in there first team squad of which twenty are midfielders .Its not a level playing field really ,how hilly keeps us competitive is actually a modern day miracle !!

livinginadalewonderland

I'm actually really excited. on 10:23 - Feb 3 with 4350 viewsdingdangblue

I'm actually really excited. on 09:23 - Feb 3 by paulscho

At least Sheff utd have now got some cover for there left back position .
We will probably get him back on loan at some point ,My mate tells me Sheff Utd now have 41 players in there first team squad of which twenty are midfielders .Its not a level playing field really ,how hilly keeps us competitive is actually a modern day miracle !!

He won't score on his debut, the locals will be pissed off and he'll end up losing confidence and not playing again. Then we can get him back on a free again in 2 years.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

I'm actually really excited. on 10:23 - Feb 3 with 4349 viewstazzydjr

I don't see it as a big loss thinking about last night we can still win matches even without Done with the likes of Hendo, Vincenti, Allen, Camps, Tanser, RNL, Andrew, Logan, Bunney (hopefully back to form), Brandy, Lund (regains fitness) plenty of options to make scoring partnerships similar to the Done/Hendo one if these players keep up their form and regain form we'll still be onto a winner
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 10:23]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

I'm actually really excited. on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 4341 viewsChaffRAFC

Think we got something like £150k for Done and Wiseman.

But to say he got released by Hereford before we signed him after a trial, he's done alright. Another career we resurrected.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

I'm actually really excited. on 10:38 - Feb 3 with 4294 viewsDaley_Lama

The fee for Wiseman and Done to Barnsley was.....undisclosed. Quell Surprise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13857260

Steve Eyre

I also don't want players at the club whose hearts and minds aren't 100% Rochdale, so I'll give them my best wishes and move on."

Keith Hill

" once there was an indication from Matty that it was something that he wanted to do, then we can’t beat him with a stick"

Playa Powa!!!

Poll: DF in or out

I'm actually really excited. on 11:20 - Feb 3 with 4211 viewszxcvbnm

I'm actually really excited. on 10:38 - Feb 3 by Daley_Lama

The fee for Wiseman and Done to Barnsley was.....undisclosed. Quell Surprise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13857260

Steve Eyre

I also don't want players at the club whose hearts and minds aren't 100% Rochdale, so I'll give them my best wishes and move on."

Keith Hill

" once there was an indication from Matty that it was something that he wanted to do, then we can’t beat him with a stick"

Playa Powa!!!

Like O'Grady before him whose going to turn down a probable fourfold increase in wages

Poll: Best loanee keeper

I'm actually really excited. on 12:43 - Feb 3 with 4107 viewspaulscho

I cant really imagine many of us would have turned it down really ...no brainer

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024