Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the best one yet 14:43 - May 18 with 3851 viewsDarran

On 1:35,before the game starts he's hoping Bony scores.
What a f*cking tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is the best one yet on 14:47 - May 18 with 3825 viewsJBT95

Well his wish came true.
This is the best one yet on 15:15 - May 18 with 3749 viewsWarwickHunt

That's exactly how I pictured dailew. F*cking uncanny...
This is the best one yet on 15:17 - May 18 with 3741 viewsstevethejack

Not exactly the brightest sparkler in the box.
This is the best one yet on 17:54 - May 18 with 3551 viewsshandyjack

thats how i imagined old jack

Poll: Expectation for the season

This is the best one yet on 18:08 - May 18 with 3510 viewslifelong

This is the best one yet on 18:13 - May 18 with 3490 viewsOldjack

This is the best one yet on 17:54 - May 18 by shandyjack

thats how i imagined old jack

you tw*t That's Max from the cimla

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This is the best one yet on 18:15 - May 18 with 3484 viewsbuilthjack

A beaut!!!!!!!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This is the best one yet on 18:20 - May 18 with 3452 viewsJackfath

So despite the ambivalent "fans" on here who exclaim there is nothing to worry about as it was "meaningless" and "people were clapping Bony for not celebrating" here is proof that we have "fans" who wanted the opposition to score against us. As sad as this is you can bet bog money he was not alone.

I repeat, anyone who clapped BONY yesterday is not a true fan of SCFC, maybe they are a fan of FOOTBALL and "SPORTSMANSHIP".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

This is the best one yet on 18:24 - May 18 with 3439 viewsItchySphincter

Crazy but in mitigation it's probably unfair to call him a Tw@t. I believe the pc term is special needs or dgt73 these days.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This is the best one yet on 20:09 - May 18 with 3307 viewsSlugster664

This is the best one yet on 18:20 - May 18 by Jackfath

So despite the ambivalent "fans" on here who exclaim there is nothing to worry about as it was "meaningless" and "people were clapping Bony for not celebrating" here is proof that we have "fans" who wanted the opposition to score against us. As sad as this is you can bet bog money he was not alone.

I repeat, anyone who clapped BONY yesterday is not a true fan of SCFC, maybe they are a fan of FOOTBALL and "SPORTSMANSHIP".

Oh, ok...I'm not a true fan of SCFC then as I applauded Bony's goal, and one of their other goals. Mainly because I thought they were good goals...but if you say it's because I'm not a true fan then that must be it

STID

This is the best one yet on 20:11 - May 18 with 3289 viewsJackfath

This is the best one yet on 20:09 - May 18 by Slugster664

Oh, ok...I'm not a true fan of SCFC then as I applauded Bony's goal, and one of their other goals. Mainly because I thought they were good goals...but if you say it's because I'm not a true fan then that must be it

So you applauded his goal. One poster on here last night was adamant nobody would do this.

Over to her.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This is the best one yet on 20:16 - May 18 with 3269 viewsraynor94

This is the best one yet on 20:09 - May 18 by Slugster664

So you thought Bony's goal was good enough to applaud? perhaps you haven't watched much football

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

This is the best one yet on 20:17 - May 18 with 3260 viewsHighjack

We've always applauded good goals and good players down here. Lua Lua got a standing ovation when he played for Colchester down the Vetch.

What gets me is the same people applauding Bony would probably boo the living f uck out of Scott Sinclair.

Madness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This is the best one yet on 20:29 - May 18 with 3218 viewsDarran

This is the best one yet on 20:17 - May 18 by Highjack

We've always applauded good goals and good players down here. Lua Lua got a standing ovation when he played for Colchester down the Vetch.

What gets me is the same people applauding Bony would probably boo the living f uck out of Scott Sinclair.

Madness.

They booed Gylfi last season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is the best one yet on 23:31 - May 18 with 3037 viewsStarsky

This is the best one yet on 20:11 - May 18 by Jackfath

So you applauded his goal. One poster on here last night was adamant nobody would do this.

Over to her.

Give it a rest mun you whingebag.

This season must have been so traumatic for you.

If you stop people watching and enjoy the footie, you might just get back to being one of the wittiest posters on planetswans.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 23:31]

It's just the internet, init.

This is the best one yet on 23:55 - May 18 with 3009 viewsdameedna

You're right and it is creeping in everywhere. That is why they are there, for the spectacle. Lots of Lampard, Gerrard, Bony, Trundle love-ins etc. Bony got us to safety along with Williams and Shelvey under Laudrup and went n to play for a world class club. We are not word class and there is a difference. If we had scored our 2 and gone 4 2 up with Bony pulling one back I imagine it would have ended 4 4. Taken in context, this is the end of the season and many fans are here to be entertained and that Bony goal was sublime and respectful.
This is the best one yet on 02:09 - May 19 with 2963 viewsSlugster664

This is the best one yet on 20:16 - May 18 by raynor94

So you thought Bony's goal was good enough to applaud? perhaps you haven't watched much football

If you say so buddy...if you say so

STID

This is the best one yet on 07:10 - May 19 with 2864 viewsjackal

I am terrified to admit it but I gave Bony a polite clap when he scored. Not for the goal, but for his not celebrating. I realize that it's now the done thing not to celebrate scoring against previous clubs, but I like it. I didn't want him to score but he did.
I also applauded Trunds when I went to Ashton Gate for the Swans game a few years ago.
I suppose I will be insulted by you for having a different point of view,
as is the norm on this forum.
And contrary to your opinion I am a true fan of SCFC.
This is the best one yet on 08:36 - May 19 with 2789 viewsStarsky

This is the best one yet on 07:10 - May 19 by jackal

I am terrified to admit it but I gave Bony a polite clap when he scored. Not for the goal, but for his not celebrating. I realize that it's now the done thing not to celebrate scoring against previous clubs, but I like it. I didn't want him to score but he did.
I also applauded Trunds when I went to Ashton Gate for the Swans game a few years ago.
I suppose I will be insulted by you for having a different point of view,
as is the norm on this forum.
And contrary to your opinion I am a true fan of SCFC.

You've got my vote mate.
Jackfath wants everyone to be just like him.
Only then will he be happy and witty again

This is the best one yet on 09:04 - May 19 with 2759 viewslibertine

maybe the "happy nodding clappers" could wear shirts with "sportsman" stamped on the front rather than scfc,

its just wrong, it was enough for wilf to celebrate in the low key way he did.

He did finish us off guys whether you like it or not, it was not a good goal which would in a friendly match deserve a nod and a whoo.

But please do not support your defeat.

I get it! you are clapping the player not the club, but it looks and feels like your supporting the club.
This is the best one yet on 11:21 - May 19 with 2682 viewsStarsky

This is the best one yet on 09:04 - May 19 by libertine

maybe the "happy nodding clappers" could wear shirts with "sportsman" stamped on the front rather than scfc,

its just wrong, it was enough for wilf to celebrate in the low key way he did.

He did finish us off guys whether you like it or not, it was not a good goal which would in a friendly match deserve a nod and a whoo.

But please do not support your defeat.

I get it! you are clapping the player not the club, but it looks and feels like your supporting the club.

Everybody reacts in different ways. I don't remember anyone posting about your behaviour so why are you worried about others?
It seems our management and players appreciated the applause for their former player.

Are you going to lecture them too.

Far more important things to talk about to be honest

This is the best one yet on 12:38 - May 19 with 2620 viewsDevz00

This is the best one yet on 20:17 - May 18 by Highjack

Madness.

This.

And Lua Lua was the first player that came to my head when this topic was raised.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

This is the best one yet on 17:46 - May 19 with 2466 viewslondonlisa2001

This is the best one yet on 20:11 - May 18 by Jackfath

Over to her.

I assume you mean me?

And your reference to "fans" as well ?

Immediately he scored there was silence - he did not celebrate and some people clapped his non celebration - as I said, I didn't. I watched the game back last night and it was obvious that is what had happened (as it was at the time).

It seems that for someone to be a "fan" in your eyes, we should all take along a note book to write down who was leaving before halftime for a pint, who was leaving 5 minutes before the end to beat traffic, what words are being used to describe ex players, who is clapping substitutions and why. Some of us are more interested in enjoying the game than trying to get one over on others to make us feel more special.

I don't have to explain my support of the club to you - I can tell that all those on here who talk about the good old days of the old atmosphere at the Vetch never went other than for the 'big games' as, to be frank, in most of the run of the mill games at the Vetch the atmosphere was crap, which is as you'd expect for 3,000 people dotted around the ground. If someone called out from the North Bank, the whole ground could hear them.

I also by the way, don't believe that to be a "fan" you have to slag off other supporters coming on here, and tell them that you hope their team gets relegated.

Being a football fan and an avid supporter of our club does not mean you have to be classless or unsporting about it. But you know what - that's just my view and the way I like to support. For you, it may be different. But I wouldn't dream of telling you that you're not really a supporter for thinking differently to me.

If anyone walked away from Sunday's match thinking much other than what a brilliant afternoon and season it's been, then I don't understand them. Yes - we all wanted to win (and just as much as you super supporter), but we didn't. That doesn't even slightly detract from a wonderful, wonderful season.

We have the chance to see our team compete with teams stuffed full of players that are amongst the best in the world. It's a privilege to be able to watch people like Silva or Yaya play, or to be able to see saves like Hart's save from FF. And for those of us that used to say 'good crowd in today' without irony when the attendance at the Vetch crept toward 3,500 people, we thought it would never happen.

So do me a favour, and let me enjoy the games the way I want to - I'll leave the moaning about whether people are real supporters or not to you.
This is the best one yet on 19:04 - May 19 with 2413 viewsGowerjack

This is the best one yet on 23:31 - May 18 by Starsky

Give it a rest mun you whingebag.

This season must have been so traumatic for you.

If you stop people watching and enjoy the footie, you might just get back to being one of the wittiest posters on planetswans.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 23:31]

I doubt it.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024