Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor 17:36 - May 20 with 7588 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Luc-Castaignos-transfer-close-Swansea-City

Poll: Next signing

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 18:09 - May 20 with 5545 viewsmax936

No Mitrovic then? there'll be some on here who'll be needing to stock up on the Kleenex

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 18:16 - May 20 with 5507 viewsDaithejack

Get those four deals done and not loose anybody that we want to keep and I'd be more than happy going into next season. Bafe deserves the chance to to start as first choice next year the way hes finished this season.
[Post edited 20 May 2015 18:33]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 18:50 - May 20 with 5368 viewsDr_Winston

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 18:16 - May 20 by Daithejack

Get those four deals done and not loose anybody that we want to keep and I'd be more than happy going into next season. Bafe deserves the chance to to start as first choice next year the way hes finished this season.
[Post edited 20 May 2015 18:33]

Think Castaignos 's ability to play wide will help us keep everyone involved to a greater extent than we managed last season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 19:28 - May 20 with 5212 viewsmonmouth

Believe any of these when I see them holding up the shirt. There's still the Brodger and the Fatchopsttino desperation stockpiling machines to hurdle before anyone gets to us as soon as any of our targets are publicised.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 19:31 - May 20 with 5198 viewsJackfath

Never heard of them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 21:06 - May 20 with 4949 viewsyescomeon

Done well out of early deals last year. Same again please.

Upthecity!

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:06 - May 20 with 4734 viewstomdickharry

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 18:09 - May 20 by max936

No Mitrovic then? there'll be some on here who'll be needing to stock up on the Kleenex

Wouln't rule out Mitrovic.
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:20 - May 20 with 4644 viewsSwansNZ

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 19:31 - May 20 by Jackfath

Never heard of them.

I’ve heard of most of them here, but have no idea if they are good — I’ll get onto football manager and check them out.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:27 - May 20 with 4599 viewsmax936

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:06 - May 20 by tomdickharry

Wouln't rule out Mitrovic.

Its not gonna happen TDH.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:28 - May 20 with 4578 viewspencoedjack

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:20 - May 20 by SwansNZ

I’ve heard of most of them here, but have no idea if they are good — I’ll get onto football manager and check them out.

Nothing like a YouTube clip for a player linked with us

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:37 - May 20 with 4506 viewsmax936

I'd love to see another quality winger come in, with Redmond being high up on the list.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 23:06 - May 20 with 4431 viewsCooperman

Don't forget the token on loan striker from Europe.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 23:13 - May 20 with 4379 viewsBanosswan

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 23:06 - May 20 by Cooperman

Don't forget the token on loan striker from Europe.

Retain oliveira on another loan?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 23:20 - May 20 with 4357 viewsCooperman

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 23:13 - May 20 by Banosswan

Retain oliveira on another loan?

We've had worse!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 00:22 - May 21 with 4224 viewsStarsky

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:27 - May 20 by max936

Its not gonna happen TDH.

Did you mean to be honest or Tom Dick or Harry

It's just the internet, init.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 00:46 - May 21 with 4174 viewsScoobyWho

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 18:09 - May 20 by max936

Not sure our dealings will conclude any time soon, the club will be very aware of Gomis behaviour patterns. I would imagine they are more than equipped to replace him if he kicks off again, and if an offer does come in I am more than happy if its between 8- 10 million we will take it as he is 30 years of age.

Swans fans will be loath to think about it, but I genuinely can't see Bafe being here come August.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 08:21 - May 21 with 3867 viewsEdmundo

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 22:37 - May 20 by max936

I'd love to see another quality winger come in, with Redmond being high up on the list.

Wouldn't mind Redmond at all......add some goals.

With a decent left back and a keeper, plus Castaignos.....would be a good window 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 08:24 - May 21 with 3854 viewsmax936

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 00:22 - May 21 by Starsky

Did you mean to be honest or Tom Dick or Harry

The latter and yes l remember Scott Sinclair.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:20 - May 21 with 3751 viewstomdickharry

It would appear that the players we are potentially going to sign are the one's that we missed out on in January,believe it or not one of those was yes you've guessed Mitrovic,therefore,would be a big big mistake not to follow up on him.As for the return of Oliverra no.
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:26 - May 21 with 3737 viewsraynor94

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:20 - May 21 by tomdickharry

It would appear that the players we are potentially going to sign are the one's that we missed out on in January,believe it or not one of those was yes you've guessed Mitrovic,therefore,would be a big big mistake not to follow up on him.As for the return of Oliverra no.

Now be fair we didn't miss out on Mitrovich in January he wasn't available then, and also as you know tdh he has sights set higher than us, you need to leave this go and file it under players you said we'd sign and didn't

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:34 - May 21 with 3710 viewsshimmie

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:26 - May 21 by raynor94

Now be fair we didn't miss out on Mitrovich in January he wasn't available then, and also as you know tdh he has sights set higher than us, you need to leave this go and file it under players you said we'd sign and didn't

If you watch that video in the last 10 seconds swansea are advertised on the advertising board behind the goal. Must be a sign...
Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:48 - May 21 with 3663 viewsStarsky

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 08:24 - May 21 by max936

The latter and yes l remember Scott Sinclair.

So do I

It's just the internet, init.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 10:28 - May 21 with 3600 viewsmax936

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:48 - May 21 by Starsky

So do I

Tw@t

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 10:38 - May 21 with 3583 viewsJackSomething

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:20 - May 21 by tomdickharry

There's no chance we'll start next season with Gomis, Castaignos and Mitrovic on the books. I'd be shocked if we had Gomis and Mitrovic, as we wouldn't sign him unless he was going to be our first choice. If that's the case, we know Gomis would throw the toys out of the pram.

I tend to agree with Raynor that Mitrovic has his sights set higher than Swansea.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 11:15 - May 21 with 3531 viewsBanosswan

Luc Castaignos transfer close as Swansea City eye a host of early deals Read mor on 09:34 - May 21 by shimmie

If you watch that video in the last 10 seconds swansea are advertised on the advertising board behind the goal. Must be a sign...

Well yes, the advertising board could also be called a sign....

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024