Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew Staying - Huw 15:30 - Jan 22 with 4902 viewsDevz00

I know Curt said earlier in the month that Ayew is staying as far as he's concerned. Well, now Huw has confirmed it.

"I spoke to the chairman this morning just to clarify the situation and he assures me that there is no way that Andre will be allowed to leave during this window.

"On that basis, whether Fabio was part of a deal involving Andre I don't know, but certainly Andre is out of the deal.

"Fabio Borini would be one of a number of players that we are looking at."

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Andre-Ayew-leaving-Swansea-City-January-

Whether he'll be here in the summer is another thing.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 15:31]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:08 - Jan 22 with 4762 viewsLoyal

So as we thought he would be going, and now he isn't this is like a brand new signing !
Well done Huw, top stuff, great work 👍

Huw loves a window.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:16 - Jan 22 with 4711 viewsHugeEnkins

Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:08 - Jan 22 by Loyal

So as we thought he would be going, and now he isn't this is like a brand new signing !
Well done Huw, top stuff, great work 👍

Huw loves a window.

Love the optimism, but I fail to see how this is like a new signing, unfortunately. If we'd cloned him, perhaps.... We need new blood rapidly.
Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:46 - Jan 22 with 4590 viewsJACKARSE

10 days and ticking .....
Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:50 - Jan 22 with 4557 viewsmax936

Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:46 - Jan 22 by JACKARSE

10 days and ticking .....

Hawksby and Jacobs on Talksport were talking about us re-signing Scott Sinclair and Joey, the Sinclair rumour/talk seems to be gathering pace.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:55 - Jan 22 with 4528 viewsAnotherJohn

Signings like that will just make people think we are preparing for the Championship.
Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:36 - Jan 22 with 4374 viewsblaine_scfc

Curtis seems less confident of getting anyone in if you ask me. Running out of time.
Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:37 - Jan 22 with 4368 viewsLoyal

Ayew Staying - Huw on 16:16 - Jan 22 by HugeEnkins

Love the optimism, but I fail to see how this is like a new signing, unfortunately. If we'd cloned him, perhaps.... We need new blood rapidly.

Irony can work 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:44 - Jan 22 with 4339 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:37 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Irony can work 👍

Especially on a shirt

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:50 - Jan 22 with 4307 viewsLoyal

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:44 - Jan 22 by Flashberryjack

Especially on a shirt

Keep it on the right temperature though.

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:52 - Jan 22 with 4296 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:50 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Keep it on the right temperature though.

I'll tell the missus

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayew Staying - Huw on 18:26 - Jan 22 with 4195 viewsHugeEnkins

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:37 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Irony can work 👍

Touche. My sarcasm gauge is malfunctioning.
Ayew Staying - Huw on 19:21 - Jan 22 with 4075 viewsmax936

Ayew Staying - Huw on 17:36 - Jan 22 by blaine_scfc

Curtis seems less confident of getting anyone in if you ask me. Running out of time.

I've said it along that no one will come in and I still think no one will, although Sinclair could sneak in under the door, good player and has scored for Villa including a hat-rick, but strangely can't get a game.

Ayew Staying - Huw on 19:31 - Jan 22 with 4054 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew Staying - Huw on 19:21 - Jan 22 by max936

I've said it along that no one will come in and I still think no one will, although Sinclair could sneak in under the door, good player and has scored for Villa including a hat-rick, but strangely can't get a game.

I think Sinclair might and I believe that we'll try to get a forward, although time is running out.

One tiny whisper which could make sense is a bloke called Alberto Paloschi from Chievo. Apparently we showed interest in him at the end of December - I say it could make sense as he played for Parma previously, which I believe is one of Guidolin's previous clubs. If he has been chatting to us for a little time, which seems possible, there may be some legs in it? Only heard it mentioned very quietly though so i have no ITK info.

Used to play for Milan it seems and Italy under 21 international - I think he's about 25 now. No idea how good he is, but he'd certainly improve the average looks of the team no end!

Edit - I've just checked and he played for Guidolin for two years by the looks of it.
Ayew Staying - Huw on 20:43 - Jan 22 with 3936 viewsmax936

Ayew Staying - Huw on 19:31 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

I think Sinclair might and I believe that we'll try to get a forward, although time is running out.

One tiny whisper which could make sense is a bloke called Alberto Paloschi from Chievo. Apparently we showed interest in him at the end of December - I say it could make sense as he played for Parma previously, which I believe is one of Guidolin's previous clubs. If he has been chatting to us for a little time, which seems possible, there may be some legs in it? Only heard it mentioned very quietly though so i have no ITK info.

Used to play for Milan it seems and Italy under 21 international - I think he's about 25 now. No idea how good he is, but he'd certainly improve the average looks of the team no end!

Edit - I've just checked and he played for Guidolin for two years by the looks of it.

Just googled him he's 26 now, he's 6ft, he has scored 40 goals in 139 games for Chievo just over 1-3, not bad depends on his other attributes [apart from his looks , was bought for 3.5 euro's in a co-ownership deal and signed a new 4 yr deal last June.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 22:02]

Ayew Staying - Huw on 21:12 - Jan 22 with 3881 viewsLoyal

Paloschi is about the best we can hope for.
With a possible Sinclair.

Ayew Staying - Huw on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 3809 viewsmax936

Ayew Staying - Huw on 21:12 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Paloschi is about the best we can hope for.
With a possible Sinclair.

I've never heard of him or his team Chievo to be honest.

Ayew Staying - Huw on 18:47 - Jul 28 with 3383 viewslondonlisa2001

Bump for Mon re Paloschi.

Edited - apologies for anyone that gets excited by the title of the thread - it's a coincidence.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 18:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024