Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open 16:08 - Jan 30 with 2117 viewstomdickharry

Tremendous win for Kerber in 3 sets, she has been promising to break into the top rank's of Women's Tennis for some time,a supurb athlete she could now go on and reach the very top of the Women's game.Williams took her defeat in the true sporting way of the great player she is.
Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:11 - Jan 30 with 2112 viewsDarran

Is she British?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:16 - Jan 30 with 2095 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:11 - Jan 30 by Darran

Is she British?

German. I'll be rooting for her.

Two Americans I could never root for are/were Serena and McEnroe, just because they both rubbed me the wrong way. Always liked Venus but can't stand her sister.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:20 - Jan 30 with 2093 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was a great match to be fair. Murray Snr won his first Slam title earlier as well in the men's doubles. Little bro's turn tomorrow during the annual Murray v Djokovic Aussie Opem final.

Poll: Tory leader

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:22 - Jan 30 with 2088 viewsDarran

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:16 - Jan 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

German. I'll be rooting for her.

Two Americans I could never root for are/were Serena and McEnroe, just because they both rubbed me the wrong way. Always liked Venus but can't stand her sister.

Don't mention the war.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:44 - Jan 30 with 2043 viewsunion_jack

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:20 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

It was a great match to be fair. Murray Snr won his first Slam title earlier as well in the men's doubles. Little bro's turn tomorrow during the annual Murray v Djokovic Aussie Opem final.

Well that's only going to go one way isn't it!!

I think if Raonic's fitness had held he would have beaten Muzza.

3-0 to Jokey!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:49 - Jan 30 with 2040 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:44 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Well that's only going to go one way isn't it!!

I think if Raonic's fitness had held he would have beaten Muzza.

3-0 to Jokey!

There are always lots of ifs with you when it comes to Murray! Raonic was moving fine in the fourth set, even after the medical time out, it was only in the fifth he started to slow and only then after Murray broke him in the first game. It was almost a classic scoreboard injury.

But yeah I don't disagree. If Djokovic can do what he did to Federer in the first two sets of the semi, which was some of the most brutal, dominant tennis I've ever seen, he shouldn't have much trouble tomorrow.

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:55 - Jan 30 with 2020 viewsunion_jack

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:49 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

There are always lots of ifs with you when it comes to Murray! Raonic was moving fine in the fourth set, even after the medical time out, it was only in the fifth he started to slow and only then after Murray broke him in the first game. It was almost a classic scoreboard injury.

But yeah I don't disagree. If Djokovic can do what he did to Federer in the first two sets of the semi, which was some of the most brutal, dominant tennis I've ever seen, he shouldn't have much trouble tomorrow.

Yes, well you know my feelings on Murray's mental inadequacies more than physical.

It's a shame the gap wasn't a bit closer, it would be worth getting up for then.

The shock in the Women's final today shows there is hope but as you say, his display against Federer shows what he is capable of. I'm sticking with a straight sets win.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:57 - Jan 30 with 2019 viewsdailew

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 16:20 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

Kim'll be happy. First time past a semi since he got married.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:59 - Jan 30 with 2017 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kerber v Williams Final Australian Women's Tennis Open on 17:57 - Jan 30 by dailew

Kim'll be happy. First time past a semi since he got married.

Kim's nine months pregnant. I reckon Andy's semi is the last thing she wants to see.

Did you get that off a postcard?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024