Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks 12:10 - Mar 9 with 2464 viewsDevz00

I’ve not paid much attention to the fixtures of our relegation rivals until now. I’d say that most would agree that Stoke away is the start of our difficult end of season run-in, so here are the fixtures up until then. I’ve included Palace as they are in horrendous form — 2 points from the last 12 games, and are suddenly on the same points as us.

Sat 12th — Monday 14th March

Norwich v Man City
Bournemouth v Swansea
Villa v Spurs
Leicester v Newcastle

Sat 19th — Sunday 20th March

Palace v Leicester
WBA v Norwich
Swansea v Villa
Newcastle v Sunderland
Spurs v Bournemouth

Sat 2nd — Sunday 3rd April

Villa v Chelsea
Bournemouth v Man City
Norwich v Newcastle
Stoke v Swansea
Sunderland v WBA
West Ham v Palace

Looking at that lot, we could well be safe just as our difficult run-in starts.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 12:25 - Mar 9 with 2440 viewsJethroJack

Plenty of potential there to increase the 9pt gap (effectively 10pts with our GD).
Hope that's the case by the time I rock up to the Britannia Stadium on 2 April 😁
Got a feeling we're gonna take points away from some of the "top" teams too, before its all done & dusted 👌
[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 12:26]
Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 12:47 - Mar 9 with 2399 viewsDevz00

Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 12:25 - Mar 9 by JethroJack

Plenty of potential there to increase the 9pt gap (effectively 10pts with our GD).
Hope that's the case by the time I rock up to the Britannia Stadium on 2 April 😁
Got a feeling we're gonna take points away from some of the "top" teams too, before its all done & dusted 👌

If we get 4 points from Bournemouth and Villa then we should be well ahead of the rest. I didn't realise how many of them had such tough fixtures coming up! Great stuff.

You could argue that we may not win any of the last 7 games but winning/going undefeated breeds confidence and us moving further away from the relegation zone brings less pressure so I'd be confident of picking up a few more wins in the last 7 too.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 13:00 - Mar 9 with 2368 viewsLoyal

Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 12:25 - Mar 9 by JethroJack

One from Chelsea, Liverpool or man city will get a bloody nose for sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 15:34 - Mar 9 with 2238 viewsJethroJack

Fixtures - teams around us, next few weeks on 13:00 - Mar 9 by Loyal

One from Chelsea, Liverpool or man city will get a bloody nose for sure.

Leicester away too, maybe 👌
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024