Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? 14:08 - Nov 24 with 2635 viewsJokeren1943

If you could pick of these two - which one would you pick?

1. A lose tomorrow and Clement would get sacked same day.
2. A small 1-0 victory (in the last seconds) and Clement would stay until christmas time
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 14:08]
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:10 - Nov 24 with 2623 viewsHighjack

Obviously everyone would want a win.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:12 - Nov 24 with 2611 viewsJoshTheJack

Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:10 - Nov 24 by Highjack

Obviously everyone would want a win.

This,Confidence changes everything.
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:23 - Nov 24 with 2564 viewsheadcleaner

I've less than zero faith in Jenkins replacing him with someone at least half decent. However, seeing his miserable chops on the touchline is getting on my nerves I think I'd rather see a 10-kilo bag of spuds in the dugout and it wouldn't sound half as boring in the press conferences.
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:53 - Nov 24 with 2486 viewspencoedjack

I see little benefit in sacking Clement without also sacking Jenkins ......

Jenkins will pick the next manager & all the player he signs.
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:57 - Nov 24 with 2470 viewsmajorraglan

Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:53 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Spot on.

A win is vital.
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:59 - Nov 24 with 2460 viewsicecoldjack

Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 14:53 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Nail hit firmly on the head !

No point in clement going unless Jenkins follows him, he knew exactly what clement was all about when he appointed him, that was a safe pair of hands steady eddy who will do as he's told .

The last manager that had the ability to tell Huw to go and fook himself was Laudrup and his agent Tutu, it's no surprise he went for yes men after that .

I believe almost every manager from Monk onwards has been doing the job with one hand tied behind their back, clement may be smart enough to come through this bad spell but it's glaring that with Mesa not even on the bench and leon only played as a last resort last season that Pauls way of football and Huw's ideas don't mesh at all .

It's just a complete shambles and i'm not even sure if Jenkins really gives a fook either .
Clement - Sacked - what would you choose? on 15:10 - Nov 24 with 2416 viewsmonmouth

I fell for it you bugger. Can we ban anyone that starts a thread Clement Sacked, if Clement not sacked.

Booooo

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024