Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pond Life 21:45 - Apr 10 with 19125 viewsBarrowdale

Up until today I thought I admired Will Grigg , but after tonight he has overtaken Lee Hughes as the most repulsive footballer I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. To see a supposed professional goading our moronic kids shouting “come on then have a fu**ing go” was embarassing and shameful. Vile human being
Pond Life on 21:53 - Apr 10 with 8688 viewsrichfoad32

Will Grigg full of ire, moronic kids are terrified?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 22:01]
Pond Life on 21:54 - Apr 10 with 8671 viewsrochdale_ranger

I’m glad I sit in the main stand even though I was sat near a guy who appeared to have Tourette’s tonight.
Pond Life on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 8648 viewsDaley_Lama

Wigan poisoined the Skirpals, it’s official!

Poll: DF in or out

Pond Life on 21:58 - Apr 10 with 8585 viewsrochdaleriddler

Our schooligans are embarrassing , vandalising the toilets at Blackburn and clashing with stewards. Clashing with stewards at Rotherham , throwing stuff tonight . They appear to be led by one chubby bloke in a stone island jacket, not all of them are playing with a full deck

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pond Life on 22:02 - Apr 10 with 8538 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 21:58 - Apr 10 by rochdaleriddler

Our schooligans are embarrassing , vandalising the toilets at Blackburn and clashing with stewards. Clashing with stewards at Rotherham , throwing stuff tonight . They appear to be led by one chubby bloke in a stone island jacket, not all of them are playing with a full deck

They will get the chance to smash the bogs up at Macclesfield again next season. Agreed though some people do need to grow up.
Pond Life on 22:13 - Apr 10 with 8406 views100569

Pond Life on 21:58 - Apr 10 by rochdaleriddler

Those " schooligans " want banning from the ground their behaviour was disgusting tonight and there is no place for them at RAFC as far as Iam concerned. One of the the items that was thrown and hit the ref was one of the drummers sticks. Thankfully, that hopefully means that is the end of the drum that gets banged aimlessly by some moron kid every home game.

If any of you read this thread you are not wanted at Spotland.
Pond Life on 22:29 - Apr 10 with 8231 viewsDorkingDale

They were a total embarrassment at Millwall - wouldn't move out of the aisles & I ended up getting barged by one of them. Total scumbags.
Pond Life on 23:20 - Apr 10 with 7937 viewsdingdangblue

Where were the police tonight? The ones allowed to stand up on the wall/fence goading the away fans should have just been chucked out of the ground.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Pond Life on 23:26 - Apr 10 with 7893 viewschuckleberry

Presumably these are the same ‘fans’ that smashed up the toilets in the stand?

RIP drum.
Pond Life on 23:31 - Apr 10 with 7868 viewsLS27Rdale

Pond Life on 23:26 - Apr 10 by chuckleberry

Presumably these are the same ‘fans’ that smashed up the toilets in the stand?

RIP drum.

Thank fook for that
Pond Life on 23:57 - Apr 10 with 7772 viewsShun

Pond Life on 23:31 - Apr 10 by LS27Rdale

Thank fook for that

Am I the only one who's going to miss the drum? (Not that buying a replacement drum stick will be too troublesome)

The chavs in that corner annoy me as much as seemingly everybody else, but the atmosphere this season has been on par with if not better than anything I can remember at Spotland, and I'd put a large amount of credit for that onto the drummer boy. Any beat acts as a metronome and gives people something to sing along to. As an example, if you're sat in a public place you're hardly likely to start spontaneously singing, but if you hear a beat you'll start tapping your feet or humming along. The same works at football matches in a superior way than a lone singer trying to start a song by himself.
Pond Life on 00:01 - Apr 11 with 7753 viewsDaleFan7

Pond Life on 23:57 - Apr 10 by Shun

Am I the only one who's going to miss the drum? (Not that buying a replacement drum stick will be too troublesome)

The chavs in that corner annoy me as much as seemingly everybody else, but the atmosphere this season has been on par with if not better than anything I can remember at Spotland, and I'd put a large amount of credit for that onto the drummer boy. Any beat acts as a metronome and gives people something to sing along to. As an example, if you're sat in a public place you're hardly likely to start spontaneously singing, but if you hear a beat you'll start tapping your feet or humming along. The same works at football matches in a superior way than a lone singer trying to start a song by himself.

I'd rather have no drum and no chavs than start to be tarred as a fan base that start on stewards, throw things onto the pitch, run on the pitch for absolutely no reason and trash their own ground's facilities.
Pond Life on 00:06 - Apr 11 with 7745 viewsValleySaddler

Pond Life on 23:20 - Apr 10 by dingdangblue

Where were the police tonight? The ones allowed to stand up on the wall/fence goading the away fans should have just been chucked out of the ground.

The club have to pay for the Police inside the ground.
Presumably it was decided this was a low risk game and police weren’t needed.
From my understanding the Police would have had to ok this.
If we had proactive stewards like at most clubs they would have dealt with the tvats and removed them.
I would imagine the fact that the Police were called in would cost the club and also put a blackmark against us.
Because of tonight’s incidents the Police will be well in their rights to insist on Police in the ground every match which will incur more costs to the club...
Pond Life on 00:08 - Apr 11 with 7736 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 23:57 - Apr 10 by Shun

Yes we as a club or a fanbase just don’t do noise or atmosphere so a few young kids trying to drum up a few chants and songs is welcome. Even though from where I sit in the main stand it appears that half the time it’s just the small group of lads in the corner singing on their own. Aside from the fact that they might have misbehaved tonight are people pissed off with the drum because the sound of a drum annoys them? They are “chavs” as shun puts it ( such a middle class daily mail readers insult) or because drums in general are seen as tinpot.
Pond Life on 00:13 - Apr 11 with 7723 viewsValleySaddler

Pond Life on 00:08 - Apr 11 by rochdale_ranger

Yes we as a club or a fanbase just don’t do noise or atmosphere so a few young kids trying to drum up a few chants and songs is welcome. Even though from where I sit in the main stand it appears that half the time it’s just the small group of lads in the corner singing on their own. Aside from the fact that they might have misbehaved tonight are people pissed off with the drum because the sound of a drum annoys them? They are “chavs” as shun puts it ( such a middle class daily mail readers insult) or because drums in general are seen as tinpot.

I’m probably in the Drum is tinpot school of thought.
However I have got used to it at home games and yes at times it has improved the atmosphere.
If we kept the drum and removed the scrotes I would be happy.
Surely the two don’t have to go hand in hand...
Pond Life on 00:22 - Apr 11 with 7698 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 00:13 - Apr 11 by ValleySaddler

I’m probably in the Drum is tinpot school of thought.
However I have got used to it at home games and yes at times it has improved the atmosphere.
If we kept the drum and removed the scrotes I would be happy.
Surely the two don’t have to go hand in hand...

I can’t say whether the boys with the drum are contemptible people or not but what I can say is there will either be club bans or official football banning orders handed out due to this so the drum might get given to a scrotey or non-scotey person. By the way which one of our bogs got smashed up and who was the shithouse smasher?
Pond Life on 08:28 - Apr 11 with 7280 viewsaleanddale

The schooligans are an embarrassment... CCTV? the club need to act fast.

All the Wigan players who ran to that corner goading should be ashamed. Grigg was the worse culprit what a knob.

Between one of the second half goals Wigan had a corner. Grigg made a point of shouting abuse at a young lad passing with a hot dog. The lad was just walking back to his seat ( not one of the dick heads who needs sorting ) the language was vile and abusive.

Ref Poor for not doing more.

Why the Wigan players felt the need to do this I have no idea they won easy enough no complaints with the result but what a tosser Grigg he should be but will not be embarrassed by his behaviour.
Pond Life on 09:00 - Apr 11 with 7183 viewsDaley_Lama

For me it was Vaughan who was the initial player to encourage numptyness.

His celebrations after the second goal were specifically directed at that corner. As other players came to congratulate and then return for the kick off he then continued to tease the frothing rabble.

When Grigg scored the fourth, he initially wheeled away towards the main stand. It looked like it took him a couple of seconds to remember his role as irritant and then ran directly towards that corner, but was sheperded away by the ref. This was after all that had gone before, it is without doubt his intent was on provoking it once more.

I too am mystified why these two acted like so, i suspect they don’t do this every time the score. I wonder if they were peeved about the grief serial injury victim Powell had got from that stand.

I’m a hardliner where fan behavious goes.Suspect most would say I’m OTT but i’d go for

On the pitch? Three year ban
Throw something? Lifetime ban

Poll: DF in or out

Pond Life on 09:06 - Apr 11 with 7151 viewsDaleiLama

Pond Life on 09:00 - Apr 11 by Daley_Lama

His celebrations after the second goal were specifically directed at that corner. As other players came to congratulate and then return for the kick off he then continued to tease the frothing rabble.

When Grigg scored the fourth, he initially wheeled away towards the main stand. It looked like it took him a couple of seconds to remember his role as irritant and then ran directly towards that corner, but was sheperded away by the ref. This was after all that had gone before, it is without doubt his intent was on provoking it once more.

I too am mystified why these two acted like so, i suspect they don’t do this every time the score. I wonder if they were peeved about the grief serial injury victim Powell had got from that stand.

I’m a hardliner where fan behavious goes.Suspect most would say I’m OTT but i’d go for

Does that include throwing insults? Asking on behalf of Hilly's nemesis

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pond Life on 09:08 - Apr 11 with 7143 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 09:06 - Apr 11 by DaleiLama

Does that include throwing insults? Asking on behalf of Hilly's nemesis

If it's for throwing insults around Hilly might find himself with a hefty ban too.....
Pond Life on 09:11 - Apr 11 with 7128 viewsBainesy15

Pond Life on 09:00 - Apr 11 by Daley_Lama

Those bans sound spot on! The thing that made it even worse was the adolescent tvvats running into the toilets to hide, pulling their hoods tight around their faces as they did - I sincerely hope their faces have a meeting with a heavy wooden door in the near future
Pond Life on 11:04 - Apr 11 with 6909 viewsD_Alien

Vaughan was indeed the instigator of the problem, and why he wasn't booked for it i don't know, but even as he was running towards the flag i was reminded of the stick he got from us playing for bury at gigg last season, the "what a waste of money" stick. I could see the"payback time" look in his eyes

If he wants to do that, it's a bit childish but a booking would've taken the heat out of the situation. What followed by our bunch of morons will have greater repercussions and quite frankly the club need to take steps following this to break them up from that particular gathering point before our reputation is further dragged into the mud

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pond Life on 12:02 - Apr 11 with 6777 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 11:04 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

Vaughan was indeed the instigator of the problem, and why he wasn't booked for it i don't know, but even as he was running towards the flag i was reminded of the stick he got from us playing for bury at gigg last season, the "what a waste of money" stick. I could see the"payback time" look in his eyes

If he wants to do that, it's a bit childish but a booking would've taken the heat out of the situation. What followed by our bunch of morons will have greater repercussions and quite frankly the club need to take steps following this to break them up from that particular gathering point before our reputation is further dragged into the mud

The very same bell ends were sat/stood behind me at Wembley,there's not a brain cell between them and the are just a joke of a group. The quicker they all get banned the better,they're about as intimidating as a soft play centre bless them...
Pond Life on 13:10 - Apr 11 with 6623 viewsboromat

I found it pretty embarrassing at Giggle Lane as well. I know it's never great but felt like we we're more tin pot than them for a change having people thrown out etc. Had someone with me for their first away game don't think they'll be going again. Should imagine this kind of behaviour we're seeing will put many people off especially parents with young kids. Needs stamping out yes have a sing and a laugh and a few pints in the bar but don't embarrass yourselves and, more importantly, the club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Pond Life on 17:03 - Apr 11 with 6343 viewsaleanddale

Pond Life on 13:10 - Apr 11 by boromat

I found it pretty embarrassing at Giggle Lane as well. I know it's never great but felt like we we're more tin pot than them for a change having people thrown out etc. Had someone with me for their first away game don't think they'll be going again. Should imagine this kind of behaviour we're seeing will put many people off especially parents with young kids. Needs stamping out yes have a sing and a laugh and a few pints in the bar but don't embarrass yourselves and, more importantly, the club.

Club should issue a statement and have a plan to round the idiots up and throw them out before kick off next Tuesday ( after they have paid there money to get in ).

The throwing of things onto the pitch I have not seen at Spotland in years...

the pitch invasion ( and laughing coming off the pitch ) to NO stewards at any time is bad but at 1-4 and after a touch up - WTF.

CCTV - Identify - BAN - easy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024