Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albania 00:59 - Nov 24 with 8062 viewsGiff

Brilliant trip as usual (apart from result), met lots of Swans fans .
Albania on 06:52 - Nov 24 with 5446 viewspencoedjack

Can’t be true according to Benny only Basseys follow Wales

Glad you enjoyed
Albania on 06:56 - Nov 24 with 5439 viewsairedale

Went to Corfu, hired pedalos, Greek bloke pointed to Albania and said, ‘see there?’, we nodded, and he said ‘don’t go there ‘.
Albania on 07:46 - Nov 24 with 5392 viewsChief

See any trouble over there?

From what I've seen and read recently the mantra of #togetherstronger is dying on its arse at the moment.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Albania on 08:40 - Nov 24 with 5328 viewstaffpunk

Albania on 07:46 - Nov 24 by Chief

From what I've seen and read recently the mantra of #togetherstronger is dying on its arse at the moment.

A few of my mates from the Rhondda went, all old 'nawty boys'- they said they had a great time, mixing with Jacks and North Walians, plenty of banter and that's as far as it went.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Albania on 08:57 - Nov 24 with 5302 viewsChief

Albania on 08:40 - Nov 24 by taffpunk

A few of my mates from the Rhondda went, all old 'nawty boys'- they said they had a great time, mixing with Jacks and North Walians, plenty of banter and that's as far as it went.

Good news.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Albania on 10:51 - Nov 24 with 5190 viewsbyron

Yeah together bollox only works when you lot were above us in the league, you are all happy then, now it’s back to square one, you hate everything Cardiff coz we get everything etc and we dont even notice you exist🤪

Benny

Albania on 11:17 - Nov 24 with 5143 views1983

Albania on 10:51 - Nov 24 by byron

Yeah together bollox only works when you lot were above us in the league, you are all happy then, now it’s back to square one, you hate everything Cardiff coz we get everything etc and we dont even notice you exist🤪

What a boring cnnt you are

Albania on 11:41 - Nov 24 with 5103 viewsbyron

Albania on 11:17 - Nov 24 by 1983

What a boring cnnt you are

But it’s true and you know it. You all made out we were irrelevant when you were all PL, didn’t last did it

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Albania on 12:12 - Nov 24 with 5070 viewsthornabyswan

Albania on 11:41 - Nov 24 by byron

But it’s true and you know it. You all made out we were irrelevant when you were all PL, didn’t last did it

You are still irrelevant one season in the Prem and all the Billy big bollox crap.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Albania on 12:45 - Nov 24 with 5024 viewspencoedjack

Why the fuk would anyone want to mix with Cardiffians is bizarre.

Imagine spending an afternoon with someone like Benny.

Heard they caused damage to a bar in Albania.
Albania on 12:46 - Nov 24 with 5023 viewsjack_lord

Bols, it was your 6 fingered prix that wanted the together stronger just so you could make up more stories. None of us were happy only you lot but as usual rewriting history.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Albania on 13:08 - Nov 24 with 4996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And here you are, posting on the website of your non existent rivals. You're obviously a bit stupid aren't you.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Albania on 13:12 - Nov 24 with 4988 viewspencoedjack

Albania on 13:08 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

And here you are, posting on the website of your non existent rivals. You're obviously a bit stupid aren't you.

You would think she’d be en route to Goodison Park

But then again she admitted (after pretending to be a Jack) she didn’t even go to games.
Albania on 14:18 - Nov 24 with 4915 viewsLeonWasGod

I don’t actually care who’s going the bigger c0ck. But I wouldn’t at all be surprised if we are by far the better footballing side at the moment. Mind you, the reverse was probably true this time last year despite your Warnocktastic longball.

A cup match would be very interesting this year; a real contrast of styles. Who would win out, Swansealona or percentage football? It’d be fun.
Albania on 14:31 - Nov 24 with 4904 viewsLoyal

Albania on 08:40 - Nov 24 by taffpunk

I concur, 25 lads I know from Swansea all up for a good time, beers and etc ...
Cardiff lads seemed a bit full of themselves as they thought they were Cardiff, when they saw them as Jacks the friendly atmosphere returned, odd eh ?

#TogetherStronger
#WhenItCouldGoWronger

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Albania on 15:40 - Nov 24 with 4852 viewsbyron

Albania on 14:18 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

I don’t actually care who’s going the bigger c0ck. But I wouldn’t at all be surprised if we are by far the better footballing side at the moment. Mind you, the reverse was probably true this time last year despite your Warnocktastic longball.

A cup match would be very interesting this year; a real contrast of styles. Who would win out, Swansealona or percentage football? It’d be fun.

Hmmmm...I see you still stuck in the dark, that’s fine you just stay believing that.....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/23/premier-league-10-things-to-loo

Nice 2nd goal by Norwich I just heard on ssn, Swansea stupidly trying to play out from the back with players who cannot do it, again, lost the ball....go on arry
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 15:43]

Benny

Albania on 15:41 - Nov 24 with 4851 viewsbyron

Albania on 14:31 - Nov 24 by Loyal

I concur, 25 lads I know from Swansea all up for a good time, beers and etc ...
Cardiff lads seemed a bit full of themselves as they thought they were Cardiff, when they saw them as Jacks the friendly atmosphere returned, odd eh ?

#TogetherStronger
#WhenItCouldGoWronger

They were shiiiiiiit scared of course👀👀

Benny

Albania on 15:55 - Nov 24 with 4826 viewsLoyal

Albania on 15:41 - Nov 24 by byron

They were shiiiiiiit scared of course👀👀

Im not sure what you mean.
Hows Everton today ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Albania on 16:01 - Nov 24 with 4820 viewsLeonWasGod

Albania on 15:40 - Nov 24 by byron

Hmmmm...I see you still stuck in the dark, that’s fine you just stay believing that.....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/23/premier-league-10-things-to-loo

Nice 2nd goal by Norwich I just heard on ssn, Swansea stupidly trying to play out from the back with players who cannot do it, again, lost the ball....go on arry
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 15:43]

No, just trying to have a half sensible conversation, but it seems you’re not capable.
Albania on 16:23 - Nov 24 with 4801 viewsbyron

Albania on 15:55 - Nov 24 by Loyal

Im not sure what you mean.
Hows Everton today ?

I don’t know, I’m in Cardiff. How’s the Liberty? Rocking again

Benny

Albania on 18:30 - Nov 24 with 4710 viewsSgorioFruit

Albania on 16:23 - Nov 24 by byron

Byron hahaha
One season wonder
The Ha ha follows haha ha ha to make
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Albania on 19:36 - Nov 24 with 4668 viewsbyron

Albania on 18:30 - Nov 24 by SgorioFruit

Byron hahaha
One season wonder
The Ha ha follows haha ha ha to make
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are a funny guy fruits

Benny

Albania on 20:16 - Nov 24 with 4628 viewsLoyal

Albania on 16:23 - Nov 24 by byron

It was by all accounts, you need to get out more mate.

Albania on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 4582 viewsbyron

Albania on 20:16 - Nov 24 by Loyal

It was by all accounts, you need to get out more mate.

You mean you weren’t there? Top of the table clash n that.

Benny

Albania on 21:55 - Nov 24 with 4550 viewshaxbyjack

No trouble whatsoever, great away trip with supporters of all clubs getting in fine.

everyone seems obcessed with interpreting one or two tweets as a return to the dark old days.

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024