Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johansen 18:11 - Mar 6 with 3736 viewsBrianMcCarthy

When was the last time a Rangers centre-mid played as well?

Dominated his area, passing was superb, nice bit of bite, nice bit of cramp, short passes, long passes, might have scored if it wasn't for Kane inadvertently blocking him etc etc etc.

But the main thing was the last fifteen minutes. He controlled the game, the pace and the flow.

Plenty of MOTM contenders today, but I thought he was a cut above everyone.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Johansen on 18:22 - Mar 6 with 3662 viewsstevenagehoop

Someone like him has been along time coming and unfortunately they ain’t like London buses so if and when he goes he will leave a massive hole.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Johansen on 18:28 - Mar 6 with 3585 viewsqpr_1968

couple of fulham workmates of mine were gutted to see him go.
described him to a tee, exactly what we're getting......at the moment.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Johansen on 18:30 - Mar 6 with 3558 viewsbakerloo8

Clearly a class player especially at this level. Only just turned 30, 55 caps and captain of Norway. Stats dont lie. Would love to keep him.
Johansen on 18:30 - Mar 6 with 3585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Johansen on 18:22 - Mar 6 by stevenagehoop

Someone like him has been along time coming and unfortunately they ain’t like London buses so if and when he goes he will leave a massive hole.

Agreed.

I thought he was good for us prior to today, not as good as other people I respect thought he was but certainly good. Today was another level. A solid 8/10 in my opinion.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Johansen on 19:32 - Mar 6 with 3402 viewspastieR

he's made a massive difference, is there any chance we can keep him?
Johansen on 19:35 - Mar 6 with 3377 viewsqpr1976

Johansen on 18:30 - Mar 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

I thought he was good for us prior to today, not as good as other people I respect thought he was but certainly good. Today was another level. A solid 8/10 in my opinion.

Do we have a condition to buy at end of season ?
Or was that Field ? Or de Wijs ?? Or all 3 ???
Johansen on 19:39 - Mar 6 with 3349 viewsngbqpr

Johansen on 19:32 - Mar 6 by pastieR

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/football-stefan-johansen-could-stay-at-qp

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Johansen on 19:40 - Mar 6 with 3339 viewsngbqpr

Johansen on 19:35 - Mar 6 by qpr1976

Do we have a condition to buy at end of season ?
Or was that Field ? Or de Wijs ?? Or all 3 ???

Definitely an option on Field - think there is on JDW

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Johansen on 19:49 - Mar 6 with 3265 viewsQPROslo

Johansen on 19:32 - Mar 6 by pastieR

Might be if somehow we can keep Fulham in the Premier League.
Johansen on 19:56 - Mar 6 with 3228 viewsQPRSteve

He's far too good for the toffs down the road.
Johansen on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 3053 viewsbosh67

He's been exactly what we've needed. A tough tackling gritty midfielder who can switch play as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Johansen on 20:51 - Mar 6 with 3008 viewsQPR_Nippon

That was exactly how I saw it. One of the best individual performances of the season from Johansen today IMO. Or, to look at it another way, today he was the best player in arguably our most complete performance of the season.
Johansen on 21:31 - Mar 6 with 2910 viewssimmo

A technician that can mix it - exactly what this midfield needed. Him or someone like him should be priority 1 in the summer.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Johansen on 21:41 - Mar 6 with 2845 viewsbakerloo8

Who's gonna bring back the thread with him getting an absolute coating from most when we signed him 🤣🤣 I know what I said 👌

Keep up the good work Stefan. Top class.
Johansen on 22:22 - Mar 6 with 2774 viewsStanisgod

Probably Freeman v Leeds.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Johansen on 02:02 - Mar 7 with 2564 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Charlie coming home naturally grabbed the headlines but signing Johansen was an astute bit of business in January. He's brought much needed steel, guile and experience to midfield. He's one of those clever footballers that you don't really notice when he's playing for the opposition but you understand the value he brings when he's in your team.
Johansen on 11:51 - Mar 7 with 2309 viewsstevenagehoop

Johansen on 02:02 - Mar 7 by Benny_the_Ball

Charlie coming home naturally grabbed the headlines but signing Johansen was an astute bit of business in January. He's brought much needed steel, guile and experience to midfield. He's one of those clever footballers that you don't really notice when he's playing for the opposition but you understand the value he brings when he's in your team.

Agreed . Tough tackling and can play decent passes - apart from Faurlin struggling to remember the last player we had that could do that.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Johansen on 12:14 - Mar 7 with 2258 viewsessextaxiboy

He is a mix of of Dom Ball and LTC and he gets in goal scoring positions regularly
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 12:14]
Johansen on 12:48 - Mar 7 with 2167 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Diakite, but only against Arsenal.
Johansen on 13:43 - Mar 7 with 2082 viewsDavieQPR

He seems to fall into the category of 'too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Prem'.
Johansen on 13:55 - Mar 7 with 2047 viewsCiderwithRsie

Johansen on 13:43 - Mar 7 by DavieQPR

He seems to fall into the category of 'too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Prem'.

I think that might be what I want for the whole of QPR - regularly cruising through the Championship, popping up into the Premiership every few years to raid their cash then coming back down here for a proper league to play in.
Johansen on 14:49 - Mar 7 with 1971 viewsLongsufferingR

Been very impressed with him, but as always the question would be the salary he's currently on and whether we could agree terms.
Johansen on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 1732 viewsCamberleyR

His current Fulham deal finishes in June 2022.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/23/contract-updates/

If Fulham survive I think there's a good chance he'll be here next season, probably on loan.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Johansen on 10:50 - Mar 8 with 1629 viewsfrancisbowles

Johansen on 09:33 - Mar 8 by CamberleyR

His current Fulham deal finishes in June 2022.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/23/contract-updates/

If Fulham survive I think there's a good chance he'll be here next season, probably on loan.

Johansen on 11:22 - Mar 8 with 1565 viewsNorthantsHoop

Super signing, the missing link in the midfield. Probably unlikely he will sign with us in the Summer, but you never know. Thought Sam Field was very good on Saturday as well, we should be looking to sign him if there is an option to do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024