Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The players 09:21 - Aug 21 with 2129 viewssomdale

Firstly can someone tell me the benefit of sacking RS on the eve of a tough away game?
Was it fear that he might have actually got a result?
There was no way McNulty could have done anything of significance with the team and it seems like we have just thrown a game away. And we couldn't afford to do that.
Now the players, I have looked back through the forum just to be sure, but there weren't too many unhappy as each new signing was announced, each player seemed to have either good pedigree and experience or looked to have a bright future in the game, we felt a good mixture of youth and experience was being assembled.
So we have ask why are they struggling so much with the basics. I'm sure RS thought he had signed players who could pass a ball under a bit of pressure.
I'm sure he felt he had players who could mark a man on set pieces.
So why are they the exact opposite.
We cannot pass under pressure band we cannot defend set pieces.
As a unit we have defended okay to be fair, and at times play some good football, but the vital moments, the good final pass, winning the all important header, we have failed miserably. Surely this lies with the players.
I guess time will prove wether RS just couldn't get his message across or wether the players just aren't good enough, let's hope it's the former.
One thing I feel, the formation is irrelevant if a team can't do the basics.
The players on 10:20 - Aug 21 with 1987 viewskel

Haven’t you said all this already in your other thread?
The players on 14:03 - Aug 21 with 1675 viewssomdale

No
The players on 14:04 - Aug 21 with 1670 viewsscarrow

Are you Stockfail' agent?

Poll: Final position

The players on 15:08 - Aug 21 with 1543 viewssomdale

No, the post is more about the players than RS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024