Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ pass and Wigan 15:33 - Oct 22 with 1406 viewssdm1508

Anyone else finding the feed really laggy and keeps disconnecting
QPR+ pass and Wigan on 15:34 - Oct 22 with 1403 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No, all good for me.
I'm on 480P, FWIW.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 15:41 - Oct 22 with 1373 viewssdm1508

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 15:34 - Oct 22 by BrianMcCarthy

No, all good for me.
I'm on 480P, FWIW.

Ok thanks Brian. I had to run it through a VPN to get it going and was still going through that. Turned the VPN off and seems better. Thought maybe turning VPN off might have caused issues but there you go
QPR+ pass and Wigan on 18:16 - Oct 22 with 1250 viewsQPROslo

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 15:41 - Oct 22 by sdm1508

Ok thanks Brian. I had to run it through a VPN to get it going and was still going through that. Turned the VPN off and seems better. Thought maybe turning VPN off might have caused issues but there you go

It was good for me too, apart from they were a bit late putting the link up. Only time it's not been a perfect picture this season for me was in the Cardiff game when it went briefly twice. VPN slows down my wifi.
QPR+ pass and Wigan on 16:40 - Oct 23 with 1061 viewsGloryHunter

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 18:16 - Oct 22 by QPROslo

It was good for me too, apart from they were a bit late putting the link up. Only time it's not been a perfect picture this season for me was in the Cardiff game when it went briefly twice. VPN slows down my wifi.

Birmingham away on Friday not on QPR+, according to Nick London. What's everyone doing who's not going to the game - is a day pass for Now TV any good?
QPR+ pass and Wigan on 16:44 - Oct 23 with 1057 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hesgoal is always good, and you often get Nicks commentary too, Games are listed on their programme with 30 minutes to go, but the stream does not appear until teams are out on the pitch.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 17:54 - Oct 23 with 991 viewseastside_r

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 16:40 - Oct 23 by GloryHunter

Birmingham away on Friday not on QPR+, according to Nick London. What's everyone doing who's not going to the game - is a day pass for Now TV any good?

Its what I use for Sky games and it works OK. Whether it’s any good probably depends on your overall view of Sky and their coverage.
QPR+ pass and Wigan on 17:57 - Oct 23 with 984 viewsGloryHunter

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 17:54 - Oct 23 by eastside_r

Its what I use for Sky games and it works OK. Whether it’s any good probably depends on your overall view of Sky and their coverage.

Thanks Eastside. Once you've paid your £11.98 for the day, what does the "one month mobile pass" get you?
QPR+ pass and Wigan on 18:03 - Oct 23 with 961 viewseastside_r

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 17:57 - Oct 23 by GloryHunter

Thanks Eastside. Once you've paid your £11.98 for the day, what does the "one month mobile pass" get you?

Sometimes it’s just the 24 hours of all (I think) Sky’s sports channels.

At least once they’ve thrown in a 6 months pass for their mobile app (I.e. phone only - yeah great) but did not give access to their EFL games only Premier League but did get NFL so was able to watch the business end of the season albeit on a tiny screen.

But hey it’s the only option other than going to the game and obviously all-in significantly cheaper.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 18:40 - Oct 23 with 919 viewsQPR_Hibs

QPR+ pass and Wigan on 16:40 - Oct 23 by GloryHunter

There is an offer on a NOW TV monthly sports pass for £25 at the moment, which would get you the Norwich game next week too, as well as any Premier games that you want to watch. Remember to cancel the membership before the next payment is due.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024