Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goat rodeo - Report 16:59 - Feb 6 with 3084 viewsNorthernr

Sorry this is late, got a lot going on atm.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59532
Goat rodeo - Report on 17:03 - Feb 6 with 3037 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive - loved the computer golf game bit!
Goat rodeo - Report on 17:20 - Feb 6 with 2917 viewsMonkey_Roots

"Welcome to Neil Critchley’s Putting Challenge, I am Critchley, now, choose a club. You have selected three wood. May I suggest a putter? Three wood. Now enter the force of your swing, I suggest Feather Touch. You have entered: POWER DRIVE. Ball is in: PARKING LOT."

Goat rodeo - Report on 17:28 - Feb 6 with 2846 viewsTheChef

Goat rodeo - Report on 17:20 - Feb 6 by Monkey_Roots

"Welcome to Neil Critchley’s Putting Challenge, I am Critchley, now, choose a club. You have selected three wood. May I suggest a putter? Three wood. Now enter the force of your swing, I suggest Feather Touch. You have entered: POWER DRIVE. Ball is in: PARKING LOT."

Simpsons tastic.

Cheers Clive, not sure how you do it.

"Would you like to play again? I have selected: NO."

Well quite.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Goat rodeo - Report on 17:58 - Feb 6 with 2696 viewsBushRanger82

The club should be paying you lot, for making the effort to travel all around the country, following that lot.
Goat rodeo - Report on 18:22 - Feb 6 with 2559 viewsHooping_Mad

Thanks Clive, I was convinced you were bathing with the 4 slice.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Goat rodeo - Report on 18:59 - Feb 6 with 2413 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

Spot on with;

'stood en masse and appealed for an offside that never came — this seems to be our prime defensive tactic at the moment'.

and

'With 749 of us at Hull and 753 here it would appear that we have, to within a margin of error of about three or four people, established exactly how many nutters there are in our midst'.

You all deserve a medal!
Goat rodeo - Report on 19:15 - Feb 6 with 2366 viewsQPunkR

Wonderful as always. The Simpsons golf reference made me guffaw, described the situation perfectly

QPR - "shit but local"

Goat rodeo - Report on 19:16 - Feb 6 with 2364 viewsgigiisourgod

Brilliant, thank you Clive, thoroughly enjoyed that one! Not sure how or where you muster the enthusiasm up from. Shame to hear of their demise, thought it was a cracking away day last year and one that would be sorely missed from the calendar (even after 2001)
Login to get fewer ads

Goat rodeo - Report on 21:03 - Feb 6 with 2040 viewsPunteR

Goat rodeo - Report on 19:16 - Feb 6 by gigiisourgod

Brilliant, thank you Clive, thoroughly enjoyed that one! Not sure how or where you muster the enthusiasm up from. Shame to hear of their demise, thought it was a cracking away day last year and one that would be sorely missed from the calendar (even after 2001)

Nice one Norf.
Hope everything is OK your end mate.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Goat rodeo - Report on 21:11 - Feb 6 with 2016 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Goat rodeo - Report on 17:20 - Feb 6 by Monkey_Roots

Agreed.

Cracked me up!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Goat rodeo - Report on 06:14 - Feb 7 with 1463 viewsDannyPaddox

In Sinclair Armstrong’s defence I thought Ilias should have given him a much better angle in that situation. The spurned chance is as much down to poor positioning as being over hit. Will all be forgotten after Chris Martin’s hat-trick on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024