Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Glory !! 13:07 - Jun 22 with 1531 viewsshandyjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/glory-nzingo-joins-swansea-city-academy

18 year old prospect signs on. Wonder if this will see Lloyd or Cotterail pushed on and given more first team chances. Or could this kid be good enough to breakthrough quickly

Poll: Expectation for the season

Welcome Glory !! on 13:47 - Jun 22 with 1458 viewsBoundy

Just saw (I Assume ) his family down the stadium , not stalking just looking at the new kit

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welcome Glory !! on 15:30 - Jun 22 with 1360 viewsGixerJack

Welcome Glory !! on 13:47 - Jun 22 by Boundy

Just saw (I Assume ) his family down the stadium , not stalking just looking at the new kit

Why would the boys family be looking at the new kit, anyway why were you down there, you stalking someone or something?? 😂🤣😂
Welcome Glory !! on 18:14 - Jun 22 with 1257 viewsBoundy

Welcome Glory !! on 15:30 - Jun 22 by GixerJack

Why would the boys family be looking at the new kit, anyway why were you down there, you stalking someone or something?? 😂🤣😂

I was looking and dispite inner protestations purchased a nifty shirt just in time to parade down a Spanish promenade ,whether Glorys family did the same I couldn't say but I'm sure they'd look better in it than I

Welcome Glory !! on 18:42 - Jun 22 with 1239 viewsGixerJack

Welcome Glory !! on 18:14 - Jun 22 by Boundy

I was looking and dispite inner protestations purchased a nifty shirt just in time to parade down a Spanish promenade ,whether Glorys family did the same I couldn't say but I'm sure they'd look better in it than I

😂🤣😂

Where abouts you going? I’ll be in Benalmadena in a few weeks but it’s last years I’ll be sporting
Welcome Glory !! on 18:50 - Jun 22 with 1231 viewsmax936

Welcome Glory !! on 18:42 - Jun 22 by GixerJack

😂🤣😂

Where abouts you going? I’ll be in Benalmadena in a few weeks but it’s last years I’ll be sporting

you can buy a shirt off the looky looky man on Benalmadena promenade mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welcome Glory !! on 21:30 - Jun 22 with 1177 viewsBoundy

Welcome Glory !! on 18:42 - Jun 22 by GixerJack

😂🤣😂

Benalmadena it is for me . we love the place but we've not been for a few years so we'll be looking at it with fresh eyes .

Welcome Glory !! on 21:53 - Jun 22 with 1155 viewsmax936

Welcome Glory !! on 21:30 - Jun 22 by Boundy

Benalmadena it is for me . we love the place but we've not been for a few years so we'll be looking at it with fresh eyes .

Prefer Cala Bona in Majorca myself, Benalmadena is nice enough, but harbour is to cluttered and to busy, nice long walks in Cala Bona stayed at Hotel Protur Alicia and Protur Bonamar Hotel both Adult only hotels fabulous, short walk on to the Prom and you can walk left to harbour or right to Cala Millor lovely.

Booked for Menorca this year, never been before so see how that goes, wanted to go to Portugal, but couldn't really find an Adults only hotel suitable, did find one, but it was to expensive for a weeks holiday.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welcome Glory !! on 22:18 - Jun 22 with 1123 viewsmagicdaps10

Welcome Glory !! on 21:53 - Jun 22 by max936

Prefer Cala Bona in Majorca myself, Benalmadena is nice enough, but harbour is to cluttered and to busy, nice long walks in Cala Bona stayed at Hotel Protur Alicia and Protur Bonamar Hotel both Adult only hotels fabulous, short walk on to the Prom and you can walk left to harbour or right to Cala Millor lovely.

Booked for Menorca this year, never been before so see how that goes, wanted to go to Portugal, but couldn't really find an Adults only hotel suitable, did find one, but it was to expensive for a weeks holiday.

I am off to Portugal in August, the holiday we booked is now over 7k!!

We never paid 7k, we paid under half that for a family of 4 but it just goes to show how much holidays have risen in cost.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome Glory !! on 12:57 - Jun 23 with 976 viewsdna

Welcome Glory !! on 21:53 - Jun 22 by max936

Protur hotels are great (value for money)

Stayed at the Alicia, very nice, though the pool was in shade most of the day.

Protur Playa in Cala Millor is stunning
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024