Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview 10:01 - Mar 6 with 3457 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62076
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 10:25 - Mar 6 with 3303 viewsGaryBannister86

Brilliant read thanks. Your writing about why we bother with QPR to others' bemusement - well I could read it all day. Fantastic.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 10:29 - Mar 6 with 3285 viewsTheChef

The madness of this league never fails to disappoint.

Love it.

Fck the Prem.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 10:52 - Mar 6 with 3154 viewsdaveB

tonights game worries me, lots of talk of where we will be if we win feels like previous home games against Huddersfield and Plymouth

If we can end tonight not losing I'll be delighted
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 10:55 - Mar 6 with 3144 viewsNorthernr

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 10:52 - Mar 6 by daveB

tonights game worries me, lots of talk of where we will be if we win feels like previous home games against Huddersfield and Plymouth

If we can end tonight not losing I'll be delighted

Very nearly went 0-1 on the prediction for exactly that reason. Every time we've thought we've cracked it this season something goes wrong. West Brom very decent.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 11:00 - Mar 6 with 3119 viewsTheChef

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 10:55 - Mar 6 by Northernr

Very nearly went 0-1 on the prediction for exactly that reason. Every time we've thought we've cracked it this season something goes wrong. West Brom very decent.

Three wins on the trot...

Still don't trust these players.

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 11:10 - Mar 6 with 3058 viewsAndybrat

Well done Clive, will be an emotional night and like almost all will be happy with a draw and beyond overjoyed with a win and unsurprised with a defeat. All emotions prepared. You know I just want the match to honour Stan the man, so hoping for overjoyed
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 11:29 - Mar 6 with 2970 viewsthehat

Quality read that Clive couldn't have put it any better when asked the question "why do you still bother"

I would be absolutely delighted with a point as West Brom are decent and the type of team we tend to struggle against.

However we have enough about us now to really give them some problems too.

Should be a cracking game but I won't lie I am a bag of nerves.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 12:30 - Mar 6 with 2630 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will miss tonight's game. I think it's going to be difficult.

Corberan chills my blood. He's good, and his teams are good.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 12:41 - Mar 6 with 2570 viewsMrSheen

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 12:30 - Mar 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Will miss tonight's game. I think it's going to be difficult.

Corberan chills my blood. He's good, and his teams are good.

They're always a tough nut. Never give us anything.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 12:42 - Mar 6 with 2567 viewsYorkRanger

Worried about tonight's game. To be honest if someone offered me 4 points from our next 3 games I'd probably take that (gulp)
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 13:02 - Mar 6 with 2445 viewsgazza1

All games are tough, look at the results in the championship.....it is all there to see.

As for tonight game........WBA will not be looking forward to coming to HQ, we are in a confident vein atm, we play well and we got a chance of 3 points, we play bad and we will loose - simple as that.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 13:05 - Mar 6 with 2432 viewsCateLeBonR

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 12:42 - Mar 6 by YorkRanger

Worried about tonight's game. To be honest if someone offered me 4 points from our next 3 games I'd probably take that (gulp)

Me too. I’m thinking we need to be looking for 52 points so that’s 4 wins and 2 draws and still allows us 5 losses.

One thing that has worked very well recently is our rotation policy which I’d have thought gives us a greater chance of continued good form. I’m going for a 1-0 nail biter to Rangers with a goal from our nervous twitch in human form Paul Smyth.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:01 - Mar 6 with 2161 viewslassel

Famously, a couple of seasons ago, Mark Lawrenson in his weekend predictions had Liverpool on 114 points out of a possible 114.

I mention this as if Norths predictions had all come true, Ilias Chair would be the championship top scorer rather than on 5 goals
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 2083 viewsNorthernr

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:01 - Mar 6 by lassel

Famously, a couple of seasons ago, Mark Lawrenson in his weekend predictions had Liverpool on 114 points out of a possible 114.

I mention this as if Norths predictions had all come true, Ilias Chair would be the championship top scorer rather than on 5 goals

We’d also only have about 5 points. I never put us down for a win even when I think we will for fear of cursing it.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:17 - Mar 6 with 2070 viewsaston_hoop

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:14 - Mar 6 by Northernr

We’d also only have about 5 points. I never put us down for a win even when I think we will for fear of cursing it.

This is how I won last seasons prediction competition

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:36 - Mar 6 with 1947 viewsTheChef

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:17 - Mar 6 by aston_hoop

This is how I won last seasons prediction competition

Yeah but last season it was easy to predict defeats

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 15:16 - Mar 6 with 1801 viewsShotKneesHoop

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 12:41 - Mar 6 by MrSheen

They're always a tough nut. Never give us anything.

They did - this time of year in 1967!!!!!!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 15:20 - Mar 6 with 1772 viewslassel

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 14:14 - Mar 6 by Northernr

Is it weird that a part of me wants to see this team putting Chair on 25 league goals yet still only having about 15 points?

I imagine the defending would have supporters spontaneously combusting in the stands.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 15:37 - Mar 6 with 1677 viewskensalriser

Looking a little closer at their more recent away results:

Sunderland 2-1 West Brom Ballard 70, Neill 84 – Thomas-Asante 86
Rotherham 0-2 West Brom Diangana 54, Wallace 90
Middlesbrough 1-0 West Brom Rogers 40
Swansea 1-0 West Brom Cullen 55
Norwich 2-0 West Brom Sargent 13, Rowe 71
Ipswich 2-2 West Brom Broadhead 46, Hutchinson 90 – Fellows 18, Swift 76
Plymouth 0-3 West Brom Kipre 61, Johnston 76
Hull 1-1 West Brom Carvalho 35 – Furlong 43

Lost half that lot and only beaten Plymouth and Rotherham. Strangely I am less confident we'll get something from this game than Leicester, but the form and facts say we have a pretty good chance.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 15:46 - Mar 6 with 1634 viewsngbqpr

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 15:37 - Mar 6 by kensalriser

Looking a little closer at their more recent away results:

Sunderland 2-1 West Brom Ballard 70, Neill 84 – Thomas-Asante 86
Rotherham 0-2 West Brom Diangana 54, Wallace 90
Middlesbrough 1-0 West Brom Rogers 40
Swansea 1-0 West Brom Cullen 55
Norwich 2-0 West Brom Sargent 13, Rowe 71
Ipswich 2-2 West Brom Broadhead 46, Hutchinson 90 – Fellows 18, Swift 76
Plymouth 0-3 West Brom Kipre 61, Johnston 76
Hull 1-1 West Brom Carvalho 35 – Furlong 43

Lost half that lot and only beaten Plymouth and Rotherham. Strangely I am less confident we'll get something from this game than Leicester, but the form and facts say we have a pretty good chance.

Comin' on 'ere with yer "form and facts", what's your game?

The Championship, innit. QPR, innit.

4-4.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 16:42 - Mar 6 with 1404 viewsVancouverHoop

As a sidebar, the match isn't on QPR+ for many overseas supporters. Which means we'll almost certainly miss the pre-kick off Stan tributes. A great pity.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 16:47 - Mar 6 with 1366 viewssparkey

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 16:42 - Mar 6 by VancouverHoop

As a sidebar, the match isn't on QPR+ for many overseas supporters. Which means we'll almost certainly miss the pre-kick off Stan tributes. A great pity.

I believe it is the main event on Sky
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 17:04 - Mar 6 with 1262 viewsMick_S

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 16:47 - Mar 6 by sparkey

I believe it is the main event on Sky

It is

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 17:11 - Mar 6 with 1221 viewsAirtomoreira

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 17:04 - Mar 6 by Mick_S

It is

I'll be watching on Sky. You just know what's going to happen, they'll have some nomark "pundit" droning on, ignoring everything that's happening pre match on the pitch. Just hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 17:13 - Mar 6 with 1214 viewsMick_S

The wrong week to quit sniffing glue – Preview on 17:11 - Mar 6 by Airtomoreira

I'll be watching on Sky. You just know what's going to happen, they'll have some nomark "pundit" droning on, ignoring everything that's happening pre match on the pitch. Just hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

I think they’ll be alright tonight. Take your point, mind.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024