Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's referee 07:12 - Mar 8 with 1348 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62094
Tomorrow's referee on 17:43 - Mar 9 with 961 viewsChrisNW6

Thought he was doing well until the missed Senny tip over for a corner and they subsequently scored 30secs later from the goal kick. Then a definite foul on Willock and play continues and they score again.

Fine margins and we didn't deserve anything really, but those missed decisions had a massive impact.
Tomorrow's referee on 17:50 - Mar 9 with 939 viewsStanisgod

I'm assuming there's been a rule change over the last two games on shirt and arm pulling, it now appears legal. Smyth almost ending up with a pair of sleeves only Wednesday right in front of the lino , then Willock today, 2 metres from the ref ,from which they directly scored the second.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:56 - Mar 9 with 921 viewsBeejnewark

Tomorrow's referee on 18:09 - Mar 9 with 884 viewsactonman

Yeah look , can’t argue we were poor today but so was boro. But ffs , slow motion ball in the air , everyone in the ground watching senny tip the ball over the bar and both linesman and ref just completely ignore it and carry on is taking the p!ss ?
Second goal aswell , literally right in front of linesw@anker , shirt being stretched like my bank balance and just ignored by yet another useless t0sspot with a flag
So fking frustrating
Tomorrow's referee on 18:10 - Mar 9 with 881 viewsLongsufferingR

Tomorrow's referee on 17:50 - Mar 9 by Stanisgod

I'm assuming there's been a rule change over the last two games on shirt and arm pulling, it now appears legal. Smyth almost ending up with a pair of sleeves only Wednesday right in front of the lino , then Willock today, 2 metres from the ref ,from which they directly scored the second.

Worst thing about that one was that he penalised Willock for exactly the same thing a few minutes previously. Astonishing.
Tomorrow's referee on 18:11 - Mar 9 with 876 viewsNorthernr

Thought he was pretty good - 7/10
Tomorrow's referee on 18:21 - Mar 9 with 829 viewsQPsyR

Tomorrow's referee on 18:11 - Mar 9 by Northernr

Agreed, I rarely noticed him which is how it should be. By far the best Refereeing performance of the limited amounts of games I've watched this season.

FKA AcidPixie

Tomorrow's referee on 18:22 - Mar 9 with 824 viewsactonman

Tomorrow's referee on 18:11 - Mar 9 by Northernr

Just a pity the 2 or 3 things he fcuked up resulted in us conceding not long after . Annoying as it is , not the reason we lost today but didn’t help as boro done fcuk all apart from score 2 poorly defended goals
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow's referee on 19:21 - Mar 9 with 748 viewseastside_r

So what went on with their second goal? Did he miss the shirt-pull on Willock right in front of him or was that a non-existent advantage he played?

Rarely disagree with Clive on these things but I thought he was poor overall.
Tomorrow's referee on 09:14 - Mar 10 with 595 viewsRangers67

He was crap, 3/10 at best
Tomorrow's referee on 09:51 - Mar 12 with 438 viewsterryb

Tomorrow's referee on 17:43 - Mar 9 by ChrisNW6

Thought he was doing well until the missed Senny tip over for a corner and they subsequently scored 30secs later from the goal kick. Then a definite foul on Willock and play continues and they score again.

Fine margins and we didn't deserve anything really, but those missed decisions had a massive impact.

Was this the one from Dunne's "shot" that R block called the linesman a c***? If so Dieng didn't tip it over for a corner. It went straight out.

My apologies if this has already been doubt with. Today is my first day of looking at anything football related since Saturday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024