Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation-haunted QPR suddenly trounce Boro 5-0 - History 07:40 - Mar 8 with 642 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62095
Relegation-haunted QPR suddenly trounce Boro 5-0 - History on 13:54 - Mar 8 with 456 viewsBluce_Ree

A rare home win in a season of shit. I remembered Paul Bruce's goal as a flukey cross/shot but didn't remember it deflecting. Fun to read about it all again.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Relegation-haunted QPR suddenly trounce Boro 5-0 - History on 14:15 - Mar 8 with 420 viewsSuperhoops2808

I was at that game with Mrs Superhoop - I think it may have been her first. Of course she soon came down to earth with a bump. I remember her taking a shine to Karl Ready. I think she was only one at LR that season that did!!!

Good result and I would take a 2-0 or 3-0 tomorrow in a heartbeat.

P.S I just noticed that Paul Merson was in that side. I detest him as much then as I do now. I noticed some chat on another thread about SKY Saturday football and he is the biggest waste of space on that. They need to bin him off sharpish
Relegation-haunted QPR suddenly trounce Boro 5-0 - History on 15:21 - Mar 8 with 329 viewsderbyhoop

Relegation-haunted QPR suddenly trounce Boro 5-0 - History on 13:54 - Mar 8 by Bluce_Ree

A rare home win in a season of shit. I remembered Paul Bruce's goal as a flukey cross/shot but didn't remember it deflecting. Fun to read about it all again.

I was there as well. Bruce's goal was a fluke.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024