Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from Accy 11:32 - Jan 24 with 2360 viewsbarryroch

Club recognise their contribution and wish them well

Accrington Stanley recognise the immeasurable contributions made by John Coleman and Jimmy Bell, and wish them well with their future endeavours

The Reds board, shareholders, fans, players and employees have only prayers and good wishes for John and Jimmy. Our sadness at their departure is matched only by our fervent best wishes for their future.

Ilyas Khan, Chairman said “The history books of football will record that John Coleman and Jimmy Bell fulfilled and then surpassed the standards set by the very best. In terms of longevity, achievement, loyalty, dedication and professionalism. I do not think that anyone has contributed more to Accrington Stanley than the duo, and I have nothing but praise and prayers for their success. God bless him”

He added “The door will always be open to them and I know that in these difficult times I am simply echoing the sentiments of fans when I say that our debt of gratitude cannot possibly be articulated.”

Club President Peter Marsden said “John and Jimmy have been the very model of professional hard work in the modern game. In the time that I have known them they have accepted with stoic resilience whatever has been thrown at them, and come out not only ahead of the game, but with honour and dignity intact. I have hoped that the approach by Rochdale would pass, as with so many other approaches, but when John indicated his desire to move on, the board was unanimous in its reaction to ensure that we were helpful and constructive.”

Long standing Club CEO Robert Heys spoke for all the staff when he said “There were tears and emotion today when John and Jimmy came to say good bye, that will long be remembered by all. John has made an indelible mark on our hearts and all I can do is express my personal gratitude to him for his support and friendship over many years.”

John Coleman, a legend and a gentleman, but above all a damn good manager who gave his all to Accrington Stanley. We salute you.

THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL !!!!!!!!!!
Statement from Accy on 11:36 - Jan 24 with 2304 viewsjudd

Bit concerned with the need to pray for him.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Statement from Accy on 11:36 - Jan 24 with 2304 viewsD_Alien

Indeed it does

I just hope those among us who've expressed their distaste with Coleman's character will read this, and then give the guy a chance to show us what he's made of before casting any more aspersions

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Statement from Accy on 11:38 - Jan 24 with 2294 viewssweetcorn

Statement from Accy on 11:36 - Jan 24 by judd

Bit concerned with the need to pray for him.

Maybe they have seen us play and realise what hes got himself into.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Statement from Accy on 11:38 - Jan 24 with 2284 viewsjudd

Statement from Accy on 11:36 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

Indeed it does

I just hope those among us who've expressed their distaste with Coleman's character will read this, and then give the guy a chance to show us what he's made of before casting any more aspersions

But what if he takes us down?

Statement from Accy on 11:39 - Jan 24 with 2281 viewsScunnydale

Jesus. I can't think of any manager that's left to a statement like that.

I think, from a club of similar stature and location to ours, that speaks volumes. Granted, it was Coleman and Bell who got Accy to the stature they're at now...

Can't wait for their tenure to get up and running. Delighted they're on board.
Statement from Accy on 11:41 - Jan 24 with 2264 viewsD_Alien

Statement from Accy on 11:38 - Jan 24 by judd

Then he'll just have to GAIN promotion!

Statement from Accy on 11:43 - Jan 24 with 2245 viewsjudd

Statement from Accy on 11:41 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

Then he'll just have to GAIN promotion!

Nice one.

Statement from Accy on 12:08 - Jan 24 with 2177 viewsmacro

maybe it was lucky that Accy's captain was sold the week before to PNE and this made Coleman realise to a greater extent that he had taken accy as far as he could
Login to get fewer ads

Statement from Accy on 12:13 - Jan 24 with 2142 viewsbilbobaggins

if we do stay up and go onto greater things i hope we recognize how dignified the Accrington board have been and maybe in some way help by at least playing a pre season friendly against them once a year which would bring them much needed cash
Statement from Accy on 12:35 - Jan 24 with 2054 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Statement from Accy on 12:13 - Jan 24 by bilbobaggins

if we do stay up and go onto greater things i hope we recognize how dignified the Accrington board have been and maybe in some way help by at least playing a pre season friendly against them once a year which would bring them much needed cash

I would gladly go Accrington Stanley in a Pre-season Friendly miss having them Away. Great Memories even walking there 2 seasons back

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Statement from Accy on 12:39 - Jan 24 with 2015 viewsbarryroch

Statement from Accy on 12:35 - Jan 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

I would gladly go Accrington Stanley in a Pre-season Friendly miss having them Away. Great Memories even walking there 2 seasons back

Brilliant Idea. Miss going to Accy.
Statement from Accy on 12:56 - Jan 24 with 1929 viewsTVOS1907

Statement from Accy on 11:38 - Jan 24 by judd

Will there be a coach to take us down?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Statement from Accy on 12:57 - Jan 24 with 1912 viewsjudd

Statement from Accy on 12:56 - Jan 24 by TVOS1907

Will there be a coach to take us down?

U12's

Statement from Accy on 13:28 - Jan 24 with 1839 viewsD_Alien

Statement from Accy on 12:57 - Jan 24 by judd

U12's

Isn't that a nazi submarine?

Statement from Accy on 13:35 - Jan 24 with 1812 viewsjudd

Statement from Accy on 13:28 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

Isn't that a nazi submarine?

I thought they'd been cancelled

Statement from Accy on 22:43 - Jan 24 with 1623 viewsleicesterdale

Hugely impressed by this statement from Accington. Takes huge courage to wish a departing manager such sentiments, great credit to Accrington and those who run the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024