Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on you doubters where are you now? 14:31 - Sep 30 with 8312 viewsThreeLions

Wheres the Coleman OUT gang now? Gone very quiet haven't we, or will you be back if we lose to Bradfert (Dale C team) on Tuesday?
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:07 - Sep 30 with 6981 viewssweetcorn

THIS.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:15 - Sep 30 with 6951 viewsphomem

Of course they will
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 6942 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Just refer back to this thread and lets see how many hypercritical people really are on here

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=63047#135

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:38 - Sep 30 with 6899 viewsMoonyDale

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:16 - Sep 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Just refer back to this thread and lets see how many hypercritical people really are on here

Am with Tazzy on this one, lets have a link to the thread with those who specifically asked for Coleman to go, not those who were peed off after a crap display, I wager no more than 3 called for his sacking.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:46 - Sep 30 with 6884 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Great win, great few away results, but is getting over excited about being 7th and claiming Coleman is some sort of Messiah, virtually the same as over reacting when we lose?

I'll be happy with 10th or above and pride in the shirt, hopefully JC will achieve that or even better. I believe he has his failings, but is the right man for our current situation.

I'm still 'not feeling it' when I go and watch The Mighty Dale for some reason, but this may be because a long time ago I set my Dale watching ambitions at seeing us at Wembley and gaining promotion. Delighted that i've seen these, but the downside of seeing goals achieved is, the sense of emptiness at what next?

The quote that 'Its the journey, not hitting the goal that you enjoy couldn't be truer!', for me any how.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:49 - Sep 30 with 6875 viewsColDale

I'm sure bringing up old threads is an ace idea. Let's go back further and start dragging up all the threads from when Steve Eyre was in charge, and we were urged to keep the faith and Eyre would get it right. Fact is, football changes week by week, and as MoonyDale points out, there was a lot of frustration at an abject display - a view mirrored by the manager after that game. Fans can certainly be forgiven for questioning whether Coleman was the right man in charge, and they'll have been delighted by the last month.
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:56 - Sep 30 with 6844 viewsphomem

Cracking od looks like a right tit
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 16:00 - Sep 30 with 6839 viewsTVOS1907

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:49 - Sep 30 by ColDale

I'm sure bringing up old threads is an ace idea. Let's go back further and start dragging up all the threads from when Steve Eyre was in charge, and we were urged to keep the faith and Eyre would get it right. Fact is, football changes week by week, and as MoonyDale points out, there was a lot of frustration at an abject display - a view mirrored by the manager after that game. Fans can certainly be forgiven for questioning whether Coleman was the right man in charge, and they'll have been delighted by the last month.

Have you got any of lovecity's threads?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 16:05 - Sep 30 with 6828 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 16:00 - Sep 30 by TVOS1907

Have you got any of lovecity's threads?

Thread Eyre, radio pundit and father of Steve?

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 16:08 - Sep 30 with 6813 viewsTVOS1907

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 16:05 - Sep 30 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Thread Eyre, radio pundit and father of Steve?

Well ....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 16:27 - Sep 30 with 6758 viewssandylaner1

trolls?
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 6699 viewsrochedale

Don't get too excited, we have gone from throwing away a 2 goal lead at home to winning away versus top't league, which is great. A bit of conisitancy is needed, and Donelly dropping! Tuesday will be a good test.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 17:09 - Sep 30 with 6688 views442Dale

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:46 - Sep 30 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Great win, great few away results, but is getting over excited about being 7th and claiming Coleman is some sort of Messiah, virtually the same as over reacting when we lose?

I'll be happy with 10th or above and pride in the shirt, hopefully JC will achieve that or even better. I believe he has his failings, but is the right man for our current situation.

I'm still 'not feeling it' when I go and watch The Mighty Dale for some reason, but this may be because a long time ago I set my Dale watching ambitions at seeing us at Wembley and gaining promotion. Delighted that i've seen these, but the downside of seeing goals achieved is, the sense of emptiness at what next?

The quote that 'Its the journey, not hitting the goal that you enjoy couldn't be truer!', for me any how.

Think that goes back to identifying with the team again. Most of them have been here for a short time that it's even difficult to name crowd favourites at the moment.

There's also the question of fans identifying with the club, which is a whole different subject and possible can of worms.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 6680 viewsmacro

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 17:09 - Sep 30 by 442Dale

Think that goes back to identifying with the team again. Most of them have been here for a short time that it's even difficult to name crowd favourites at the moment.

There's also the question of fans identifying with the club, which is a whole different subject and possible can of worms.

Its a new club to identify with, new players, new era
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 18:01 - Sep 30 with 6617 viewsD_Alien

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 15:46 - Sep 30 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Same here.

There must be many a long-standing supporter who's spent years and years watching total dross at Spotland, and for some reason was kind of OK with it, because we just wanted to hang around long enough in the remote hope that we'd one day have a half-decent football team.

Many of us were simply amazed when that hope became a reality!!!

For an all-too-brief period, we lived the dream. ONLY supporters of the Dale have experienced this, having gone half a lifetime in waiting for it to happen.

Then, it was all over. Gone, in the blink of an eyre.

If we'd managed to scrape clear of relegation last year, the dream would have stayed alive. It's going to take some time before many of us can rediscover our sense of adventure in watching the Dale.

There will no doubt be many others who won't have a clue what I mean by the above, including possibly the majority of fans of other clubs, whose history consists of many promotions/relegations.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 19:19 - Sep 30 with 6540 viewsSandyman

Eyre Out!!!
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 19:23 - Sep 30 with 6532 viewsMoonyDale

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 18:01 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

Same here.

There must be many a long-standing supporter who's spent years and years watching total dross at Spotland, and for some reason was kind of OK with it, because we just wanted to hang around long enough in the remote hope that we'd one day have a half-decent football team.

For an all-too-brief period, we lived the dream. ONLY supporters of the Dale have experienced this, having gone half a lifetime in waiting for it to happen.

If we'd managed to scrape clear of relegation last year, the dream would have stayed alive. It's going to take some time before many of us can rediscover our sense of adventure in watching the Dale.

There will no doubt be many others who won't have a clue what I mean by the above, including possibly the majority of fans of other clubs, whose history consists of many promotions/relegations.

Exactly what that man said......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 19:44 - Sep 30 with 6501 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Same here.

Perfectly put!

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 20:10 - Sep 30 with 6460 viewsClivert

Same here.

Good post.

I was in the Co-Op this morning (incidently it has a fixture poster up in the window!) and the guy serving me was talking about us going straight back up and said that he 'always had a feeling we would', the typically cautious Dale fan in me just said that I'd be happy with a season of progress and a top half finish would be sufficent for me.

I ain't getting carried away so that is still the case for me.
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 20:35 - Sep 30 with 6416 viewsfitzochris

These threads are as annoying as the JC out ones. We've been far from consistent this season, so let's all take it week by week eh? Over actions to results good or bad just ends up with egg dripping from faces.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 07:21 - Oct 1 with 6312 viewsphomem

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 20:35 - Sep 30 by fitzochris

These threads are as annoying as the JC out ones. We've been far from consistent this season, so let's all take it week by week eh? Over actions to results good or bad just ends up with egg dripping from faces.

But in September consistently picking up points, let's hope October is as consistent
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 08:39 - Oct 1 with 6301 viewsaleanddale

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 20:35 - Sep 30 by fitzochris

100% agree.

Tuesday and Saturday this week are far from done deals and almost impossible to predict.

we are seeing some decent signs ( 3 x away wins on the bounce ) and witnessing sprinklings of dross amongst it ( Burton sums this up best ). I am just happy to see more of the former as we continue to build.

Should be 2 great games now this week. Lets get behind the lads on Tuesday night and get some love back at Spotland!!.

I want to start enjoying the Spotland experience once again!!.
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 22:16 - Oct 6 with 6103 viewsThreeLions

Another test past. Plus our georgie scored what a good day
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 22:21 - Oct 6 with 6083 viewsroccydaleian

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 22:16 - Oct 6 by ThreeLions

Another test past. Plus our georgie scored what a good day

Correct, but the correct grammar is passed. Are you pissed by the way?
Come on you doubters where are you now? on 22:24 - Oct 6 with 6062 views442Dale

Come on you doubters where are you now? on 22:21 - Oct 6 by roccydaleian

Correct, but the correct grammar is passed. Are you pissed by the way?

Pist.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024