Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more shit coming our way as a town 22:11 - Nov 12 with 6788 viewsThreeLions

Looks like allegations are being made against Cyril smith abusing young boys. Report on north west tonight shortly.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:13 - Nov 12 with 6776 viewsColDale

the allegations were in Private Eye last week, and were originally reported in the Rochdale Alternative Press back in 1980 I believe. Think it was always a matter of time before this was picked up by the mainstream media given the current climate.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:16 - Nov 12 with 6754 viewsdalenumber2

Yes this is 'old news' about Cyril Smith. There have been such allegations about him for many years.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:18 - Nov 12 with 6745 viewsThreeLions

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:13 - Nov 12 by ColDale

the allegations were in Private Eye last week, and were originally reported in the Rochdale Alternative Press back in 1980 I believe. Think it was always a matter of time before this was picked up by the mainstream media given the current climate.

Just something we really don't need given the current and past cases involving this subject in the town. He was wrong in anyway for defecting from labour to.the liberal's
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:54 - Nov 12 with 6658 viewsPDIDDY

Nice one Cyril

Gissa job

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 23:23 - Nov 12 with 6624 viewsDalenet

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:54 - Nov 12 by PDIDDY

Nice one Cyril

Not funny.

The allegations were rife in the 70's. Hope they are not true....we don't need any more abuse publicity
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 23:47 - Nov 12 with 6589 viewsPDIDDY

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 23:23 - Nov 12 by Dalenet

Not funny.

The allegations were rife in the 70's. Hope they are not true....we don't need any more abuse publicity

Not laughing, I heard about this a few years back from a Daley, another Peres actions swept under the carpet?

Gissa job

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 08:45 - Nov 13 with 6471 viewsBigKindo

R.A.P. May 1979.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 16:55 - Nov 13 with 6256 viewsBanned4ever

It should not matter if it blackens the towns name or not.If true he should of been convicted a long time ago instead of another state cover up also wernt Cyril a devout Christian member of the Unitarian church?
Login to get fewer ads

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 17:28 - Nov 13 with 6198 viewsColDale

I don't think the town can move on without clearly dealing with all of the mess. A line needs to be drawn but that can only be done whilst every allegation is investigated. It would seem that whilst this is a matter for the national media, in events mirroring 1979, the local media do not appear to be interested.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 18:13 - Nov 13 with 6132 viewsPops2

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 17:28 - Nov 13 by ColDale

I don't think the town can move on without clearly dealing with all of the mess. A line needs to be drawn but that can only be done whilst every allegation is investigated. It would seem that whilst this is a matter for the national media, in events mirroring 1979, the local media do not appear to be interested.

It's all a bit of a mess.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 20:55 - Nov 13 with 6033 viewsG_Dale

Now then now then. It never rains, it pours in Rochdale. In Cyril related news, impact partnership got slated by a councillor, who said they quoted £600 to fit a plaque at the town hall. However, this quote was never published and was infant made up because impact had made said councillor sister redundant. Apparently

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:06 - Nov 13 with 6006 viewsFrog

It's both sickening and unbelievable how many vile paedophiles roam the earth, no wonder I don't believe in any god.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 10:45 - Nov 15 with 5889 viewsste1

Private Eye have been reporting this for 30 years now. Bit of a curious story in the Torygraph today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9678697/Sir-Cyril-Smith-sex-abuse-d

On a pale blue dot

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 11:11 - Nov 15 with 5876 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Ineresting that Danczuk is so vocal on this and was always aware of the allegations....but chose to ignore them for so long!

Is a local election due soon that is he raising his profile when it seems safe to do so?
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:01 - Nov 15 with 5738 viewsArthurDaley

Its not all bad in t Dale,
Allthough Cyril makes an appearance.

A large VAT Dave

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:42 - Nov 15 with 5690 viewsR17ALE

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:01 - Nov 15 by ArthurDaley

Its not all bad in t Dale,
Allthough Cyril makes an appearance.

Don't worry, Cyril is only doing anybody some harm.*

* A gold star for anybody (except TVOS) who can decipher the Dale connection in my opening sentence. And I've waited since Feb 1990 to score this point!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:44 - Nov 15 with 5687 viewsColDale

Daily Mirror
Back Page
Rosette
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:46 - Nov 15 with 5681 viewsR17ALE

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:44 - Nov 15 by ColDale

Daily Mirror
Back Page
Rosette

No. Think tv.

And that's television to you, not transvestite, in case you were swinging to the left!

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:18 - Nov 15 with 5650 viewsmodelboydave

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:42 - Nov 15 by R17ALE

Don't worry, Cyril is only doing anybody some harm.*

* A gold star for anybody (except TVOS) who can decipher the Dale connection in my opening sentence. And I've waited since Feb 1990 to score this point!

I seem to remember a Interview on TV before one of our FA cup runs, someone called Cyril for being a celebrity fan who pops up out of the woodwork, and the defence was - he ain't doing any harm? Am I on the right lines?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:18 - Nov 15 with 5648 viewsTVOS1907

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:18 - Nov 15 by modelboydave

I seem to remember a Interview on TV before one of our FA cup runs, someone called Cyril for being a celebrity fan who pops up out of the woodwork, and the defence was - he ain't doing any harm? Am I on the right lines?

You're getting warm.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:21 - Nov 15 with 5638 viewsmodelboydave

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:18 - Nov 15 by TVOS1907

You're getting warm.

Was it in one if them videos i put on you tube!!?

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:23 - Nov 15 with 5633 viewsR17ALE

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:18 - Nov 15 by modelboydave

He was asked what he thought about Dale in the run up to the Palace game and he reclined in his chair before uttering the immortal words, "Dale, they aren't doing anyone any harm!"

I would contest there are over a 1000 users of this website who would disagree!

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:27 - Nov 15 with 5625 viewsmodelboydave

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:23 - Nov 15 by R17ALE

He was asked what he thought about Dale in the run up to the Palace game and he reclined in his chair before uttering the immortal words, "Dale, they aren't doing anyone any harm!"

I would contest there are over a 1000 users of this website who would disagree!

Yep I remember it now

It may even be on this, can't remember, although Jeff lee is with his assistant terry Dolan.

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:33 - Nov 15 with 5615 viewsPops2

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 21:06 - Nov 13 by Frog

It's both sickening and unbelievable how many vile paedophiles roam the earth, no wonder I don't believe in any god.

You should be worried about the amount that seem to be from Fail.
Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 10:50 - Nov 16 with 5533 viewsnordenblue

Yet more shit coming our way as a town on 22:33 - Nov 15 by Pops2

You should be worried about the amount that seem to be from Fail.

Many towns are full of them don't worry poppy it won't be long before the pudding throwers are thrust into the spotlight my friend,just like areas such as Leicester and blackburn are yet to be truly unearthed the scale of the problem is enormous by all accounts,and to think Jack Straw got in a whole lot of trouble for stating the obvious which is now a known fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024