Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Might as well add my thoughts. 23:45 - Dec 15 with 2418 viewsBirchy915

I decided to go for bullet points.

For me, Coleman has many of the qualities that Keith Hill and Steve Eyre lacked.
- He understands that you cant play with a team all under 6 foot (at least in this league)
- He signed players with grit who are hard to bully. (even if that means a few cards)
- His players don't mind having a dig from far out and will take opportunities.

But sadly he lacks many of the qualities that Hill and Eyre both had.
- Faith in wingers, possibly his biggest flaw because they are vital not just on a pitch this wide, but in the game full stop!
- The will to play attractive passing football. (That's how we got promoted last time)
- A positive and professional attitude
- Extensive use of Sport science

Mr Coleman has made several mistakes!
- He fell out with Gary Jones
- He sold or released players that would have been better than some of the replacements.
- He managed his relationship with the fans poorly

He was unfortunate when, we lost Reece Gray to injury, based on pre-season he could have played a big role.

That's about all I have, not sure If I'm "Coleman Out" yet, but I'm certainly interested to hear the alternatives.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Might as well add my thoughts. on 23:47 - Dec 15 with 2404 viewsjudd

Coleman in?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Might as well add my thoughts. on 04:59 - Dec 16 with 2277 viewsD_Alien

Okey Cokey

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Might as well add my thoughts. on 09:32 - Dec 16 with 2169 viewssweetcorn

Not sure eyre did believe in wingers? We again only really had one winger in Nicky Adams and often played a similar forward line of 3 up top with 2 wide strikers, as opposed to wingers. Of course this varied from game to game as we never really settled on anything under Eyre, but to argue he had faith in wingers, in my opinion, is pretty much a lie.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Might as well add my thoughts. on 21:57 - Dec 16 with 1989 viewsBirchy915

Might as well add my thoughts. on 09:32 - Dec 16 by sweetcorn

Not sure eyre did believe in wingers? We again only really had one winger in Nicky Adams and often played a similar forward line of 3 up top with 2 wide strikers, as opposed to wingers. Of course this varied from game to game as we never really settled on anything under Eyre, but to argue he had faith in wingers, in my opinion, is pretty much a lie.

Put it this way, one winger is better than none!
Perhaps faith in wingers was the wrong wording, but atleast he realised that they were needed!
And atleast he bought players with pace, I don't think there is a player in the team today that could out pace Akpro or Adams.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Might as well add my thoughts. on 13:33 - Dec 17 with 1836 viewsstuartcryer

Might as well add my thoughts. on 21:57 - Dec 16 by Birchy915

Put it this way, one winger is better than none!
Perhaps faith in wingers was the wrong wording, but atleast he realised that they were needed!
And atleast he bought players with pace, I don't think there is a player in the team today that could out pace Akpro or Adams.

donnelly can run fast albeit without the ball

wardle blue

Might as well add my thoughts. on 13:39 - Dec 17 with 1816 viewspaulscho

Might as well add my thoughts. on 13:33 - Dec 17 by stuartcryer

donnelly can run fast albeit without the ball

About as quick as you Big Lad !!!

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024