Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Instead of a Boycott? 13:57 - Jan 13 with 2840 viewsBirchy915

https://www.cheap-flyer-printer.com/shop/products.php?product=BeanMask2--Face-Ma

We could all wear one of these, Bean for manager!
I think it would be a fitting protest :D

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Instead of a Boycott? on 19:09 - Jan 13 with 2760 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Is he available as manager?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Instead of a Boycott? on 19:41 - Jan 13 with 2702 viewsMoonyDale

We don't need a boycot, make your feelings known from the terraces, turn your back on the play, as long as they know your feelings that should be enough....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Instead of a Boycott? on 21:15 - Jan 13 with 2648 viewsjohnofheywood

I always hope that the team will want to win for the people on the terraces (ie me!), and because of this I don't shout abuse at players or boo them for poor passes etc, as I feel my role as a supporter is to, er , support.
I would much rather demonstrations of dis-content take place after the game -ie silent sit ins, or demonstrations outside the ground at the entrance. Even letters to the Chairman.
A boycott could kill our club. Do we really intend that?
Instead of a Boycott? on 21:18 - Jan 13 with 2639 views49thseason

Instead of a Boycott? on 21:15 - Jan 13 by johnofheywood

I always hope that the team will want to win for the people on the terraces (ie me!), and because of this I don't shout abuse at players or boo them for poor passes etc, as I feel my role as a supporter is to, er , support.
I would much rather demonstrations of dis-content take place after the game -ie silent sit ins, or demonstrations outside the ground at the entrance. Even letters to the Chairman.
A boycott could kill our club. Do we really intend that?

I think the OP suggested it INSTEAD of a boycott. The clue is in the title.
Instead of a Boycott? on 21:51 - Jan 13 with 2613 viewsSandyman

It seems a lot of fans are cross about the nonsense going on at Spotland and want to protest. Sadly, a cohesive way of doing so has yet to be found. Every idea cited has an opponent. What are we like!

History suggests the stayaways will be the most influential. Backed up by " (insert hapless managers name) OUT" chants from the terraces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024