Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Mr Dunphy 14:48 - Jan 22 with 2723 viewsBirchy915

Thankyou!
Sacking people isn't easy and I am sure you will have lost a great deal of sleep running up to this decision but remember its better to make a decision and be wrong than not make one. I hope the weight is now lifted and everyone can look forward to a return to our traditional values and some exciting days at Spotland.

I hope the criticism I and others on here have aimed at you and other board members is taken in the spirit it was offered, it was never intended to be malicious simply a huge frustration with the direction we had taken.

Personally I would have taken almost anyone in preference to the last management team, bringing back Keith Hill may or may not be a master stroke, time will tell, but if his return has required a portion of humble pie on either side, I for one am hugely thankful that someone took the first bite.

Thank you again and good luck to all concerned for the remainder of the season.

Oh and Happy New Year (at last)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:23 - Jan 22 with 2504 viewspaulscho

Well Chris hopefully your shoulders will now feel a little lighter,now you have taken the World of them ,and we can see you smile again ,and buy you a pint for doing the thing that was needed for our club ...well done CD
Up Your Dale

livinginadalewonderland

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:24 - Jan 22 with 2482 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:23 - Jan 22 by paulscho

Well Chris hopefully your shoulders will now feel a little lighter,now you have taken the World of them ,and we can see you smile again ,and buy you a pint for doing the thing that was needed for our club ...well done CD
Up Your Dale

Well done Chris!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 2446 viewsD_Alien

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:23 - Jan 22 by paulscho

Up Your Dale

Seems like CD's not the only one with the world off his shoulders, paulscho?

I think we can all breathe a little easier now!

Well done CD!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:37 - Jan 22 with 2419 viewsdalenumber2

I can only echo the sentiments. Well done Mr Dunphy, it was a brave move but one that I think will ultimately be the right one.
Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 2389 viewspaulscho

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:37 - Jan 22 by dalenumber2

I can only echo the sentiments. Well done Mr Dunphy, it was a brave move but one that I think will ultimately be the right one.

Great to see plenty of positive thoughts and comments its been a long hard 2 years ,maybe we reached the bottom and now we rise ,Play off`s only 4 points away ,he started in a far worse position than this last time ....this should be easy with all us lot in his team ....Today has been a turning point ,i am sure of that ..
UP THE DALE

livinginadalewonderland

Dear Mr Dunphy on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 2304 viewsRalphs12

Dear Mr Dunphy on 19:37 - Jan 22 by dalenumber2

Alot of stick gets thrown Dunphy's way, personally dont think we give him as much praise as he deserves when he deserves it. For example we always have "..... barmy army" but rarely - recently - a song for dunphy, think it would be a nice touch to give him abit of a lift.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024