Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season tour now to Devon 06:14 - May 11 with 1469 viewsAgedR

According to the West London Sport.

Not too far, but, gets the team preparing together. It obviously worked for us before.

The one bonus in getting relegated this early is that we do get a head start in our preparations for next season. Wigan/Sunderland/Norwich/Newcastle can't do anything yet.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Pre season tour now to Devon on 06:43 - May 11 with 1447 viewsWeaverQPR

Back to basics.

@WeavQPR

Pre season tour now to Devon on 07:58 - May 11 with 1385 viewsToast_R

My favourite part of the land.

Many a family holiday down there when I was a nipper. Beaches, Star Wars arcade machine, 20p a go. Pocket money well spent.

Wouldn't mind retiring down there eventually.
Pre season tour now to Devon on 08:28 - May 11 with 1352 viewsdanehoop

Pre season tour now to Devon on 07:58 - May 11 by Toast_R

My favourite part of the land.

Many a family holiday down there when I was a nipper. Beaches, Star Wars arcade machine, 20p a go. Pocket money well spent.

Wouldn't mind retiring down there eventually.

OK, part of the world we are used to and main part of pre-season is about fitness, conditioning and building up skills and structures. A flavour of where costs are now being looked at though? No more trips to Dubai. Also we are not a sufficient draw anymore to make money in Asia. Just wonder about quality of opposition we might face or quality of facilities available. No bad thing for some of our multi, multi millionaire over pampered team to get use to.

Never knowingly understood

Pre season tour now to Devon on 18:16 - May 11 with 1132 viewsplymhoop

will be pleased to have then back down for pre-season !

the 2 summers NW bought the squad down were great
first summer
3 first team games
2 reserve games
second summer
3 first team
3 reserve
and 3 youth team games !

done all 14 games and even the open training session !

total aggregate score 63 - 7

cooky from plymouth

Pre season tour now to Devon on 18:26 - May 11 with 1114 viewshoof_hearted

I'd like to think I'm above it all but I have no doubt we'll sign someone and I'll think it will be interesting to do a 500 mile trip to see this new revelation that will take is to the pinnacle of world glory.

Pre season tour now to Devon on 00:19 - May 12 with 948 viewsSomersetHoops

NW's first west country tour was great the second not quite so good. Unrest had spread - Gorks knew he was going from what he said to me when he came off after a head injury and I think others of our championship team were unhappy. I hope its like NW's first when you could see the unlikely band of additions looking like a potentially great team that they proved to be.

Who's Next?

Pre season tour now to Devon on 10:19 - May 12 with 829 viewsrunningman75

Sounds better the corporately flogging shirts in Asia. I had a great Aunt who lived in Shaldon around 8 miles from Torquay so would be good if we could get a weekend match in July in Torquay as not been to that part of the world in a while.
Pre season tour now to Devon on 10:58 - May 12 with 798 viewsdanehoop

Pre season tour now to Devon on 10:19 - May 12 by runningman75

Sounds better the corporately flogging shirts in Asia. I had a great Aunt who lived in Shaldon around 8 miles from Torquay so would be good if we could get a weekend match in July in Torquay as not been to that part of the world in a while.

Did she buy many shirts and provide additional income to the club in sponsorship?

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024