Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain 18:42 - Sep 1 with 4775 viewshooplehead

don't know how to embed the video

can someone teach me?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 18:43]
laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 4612 viewsJackoBoostardo

#sthash.FBPLLiAf.dpuf

Doesn't like https. just remove the "s" from url to embed.

Interesting when he mentioned the other big games coming up and the points expected - and mentioned "nothing".

Surely we must be feeling confident against Liverpool of at least a draw?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 19:37]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 4517 viewsPaven

I dont think he means we will get nothing from the games against Liverpool and Arsenal.

For me it sounds like a languages thing, he is trying to be a bit sarcastic and imply that the games are easy. Cause in Denmark you would say that "its nothing" in a situation like that.
laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 4452 viewsJokeren1943

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:34 - Sep 1 by JackoBoostardo

#sthash.FBPLLiAf.dpuf

Doesn't like https. just remove the "s" from url to embed.

Interesting when he mentioned the other big games coming up and the points expected - and mentioned "nothing".

Surely we must be feeling confident against Liverpool of at least a draw?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 19:37]

Laudrup still seem relaxed and confident.
laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:58 - Sep 1 with 4419 viewsLaudrupFan

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:51 - Sep 1 by Paven

I dont think he means we will get nothing from the games against Liverpool and Arsenal.

For me it sounds like a languages thing, he is trying to be a bit sarcastic and imply that the games are easy. Cause in Denmark you would say that "its nothing" in a situation like that.

Yes agree.
That's also how I hear it.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:59 - Sep 1 with 4404 viewsJackoBoostardo

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:51 - Sep 1 by Paven

But that would be an arrogant response surely? And he certainly isn't an arrogant person to assume they're easy matches.

I would put it down to misinterpretation I suppose?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 20:02 - Sep 1 with 4373 viewsLaudrupFan

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 19:59 - Sep 1 by JackoBoostardo

But that would be an arrogant response surely? And he certainly isn't an arrogant person to assume they're easy matches.

I would put it down to misinterpretation I suppose?

Not arrogant. Saying Liverpool and Arsenal is nothing is irony.

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 20:05 - Sep 1 with 4339 viewsmonmouth

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 20:02 - Sep 1 by LaudrupFan

Not arrogant. Saying Liverpool and Arsenal is nothing is irony.

Next come Liverpool and Arsenal, easy huh?

something like that?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 20:09 - Sep 1 with 4316 viewsLaudrupFan

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 20:05 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Next come Liverpool and Arsenal, easy huh?

something like that?

Yes exactly.

Login to get fewer ads

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 22:40 - Sep 1 with 3946 viewsmax936

Odemwingie it is then, unless something else has been done this weekend.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 23:39 - Sep 1 with 3876 viewsSpratty

laudrup's post match press conference...new striker sounds certain on 22:40 - Sep 1 by max936

Odemwingie it is then, unless something else has been done this weekend.

(Quoted above post by accident but cannot remove it)

ML's lovely wry sense of humour, he often says things like that.

Opposite of arrogant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 23:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024