Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? 18:14 - Sep 7 with 3121 viewsjunior_jack

I need a new gym and think that I'm gonna give it a go. I only run and lift. Any advice welcomed.

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 18:37 - Sep 7 with 3107 viewswr72

I don't think it's populated by your blown up juice jockeys hogging the mirrors.I think it's more of a gentle introduction into getting fit.Plenty of fit women there,i hear, which would help if your like me and absolutely hate gyms.
Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 18:39 - Sep 7 with 3104 viewsDr_Winston

It's tidy. Reasonably cheap and rarely a wait to get onto a particular bit of kit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 16:21 - Sep 8 with 3048 viewsjunior_jack

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 18:39 - Sep 7 by Dr_Winston

It's tidy. Reasonably cheap and rarely a wait to get onto a particular bit of kit.

Do the dumbbells only go up to 36kg as the website states?
Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 16:31 - Sep 8 with 3043 viewsDr_Winston

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 16:21 - Sep 8 by junior_jack

Do the dumbbells only go up to 36kg as the website states?

Pass. Tend to stick to the machines rather than the free weights.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 16:33 - Sep 8 with 3040 viewsJackfath

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 16:31 - Sep 8 by Dr_Winston

Pass. Tend to stick to the machines rather than the free weights.

You'll never get big guns like that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is anyone a member at Simply Gym Llansamlet? on 06:30 - Sep 9 with 2978 viewscsf

I like it, I started going when I was 14st 13lb and I'm about 5'7 and by no means am I the biggest there. I'd agree with the posters above, it's not full of bodybuilders hogging the mirrors, I'd say there's a fair mix.

I normally go at 6 and it's rammed with people going before work, my wife tends to go after work and it's rammed the same. When I had the time I would go early afternoon which seemed like a quieter time. Staff are friendly machines work and the weight areas seem decent enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024