Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A reminder 07:58 - Jan 10 with 2565 viewsmikeygunn

For all the people moaning about the current set of players that are challenging for honours........2 years ago today a man walked into Loftus Road.....he bought a lot of quality into the building......he promised we would never be in a relegation dog fight again......

I would much rather be where we are today than where we were 2 years ago....
A reminder on 08:08 - Jan 10 with 2545 viewsWokingR

He certainly wasn't a "Man" in any sense of the word
A reminder on 09:21 - Jan 10 with 2478 viewsJonDoeman

A reminder on 08:08 - Jan 10 by WokingR

He certainly wasn't a "Man" in any sense of the word

He was fcking 'disaster' in every sense of the word!

It Is What It Is !!

A reminder on 10:33 - Jan 10 with 2398 viewsPommyhoop

Yeah but its H's gig now and has been for a long time. Tell me how long does H's get out of jail free card last? For me he catching Hughes up very fast in the clueless stakes.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 10:34]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

A reminder on 10:49 - Jan 10 with 2374 viewsToast_R

Two years ago wasn't actually a bad place to be at the time.

It was the fallout of Man City where it all went horribly wrong for Hughes.
A reminder on 11:08 - Jan 10 with 2351 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yes, the constant blaming of Hughes for absolutely everything is getting a bit OTT. We had more good performances under him than we have had under H. Beat Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool (not that he had much to do with the Liverpool win - although he did have the guts to sub Joey) and what was, despite the defeat, a superb performance at City.

Purely hypothetical, but I wonder whether had we beaten, say, Spurs away when we should have done, or had Mackie equalised v Swansea on the opening day (people forget that although Swansea were very handy going forward, we annihilated them in the first half), or had Cisse kept his form going, or had AJ not got injured when looking so good v Chelsea, what might have happened. Even two wins in those first 12 games might have built some camaraderie... oh well.

Bare bones.

A reminder on 11:49 - Jan 10 with 2317 viewsJonDoeman

We're still dealing with the ramifications of the disastrous transfer business done while he was in charge, the amount of money going out of the club for no return to his fck up signings is unbelievable. If the OP wants to remember this anniversary its completely fair enough IMO. More fair enough than the constant whining about the manager trying to turn his mess around anyway!!

It Is What It Is !!

A reminder on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 2290 viewsPommyhoop

A reminder on 11:49 - Jan 10 by JonDoeman

We're still dealing with the ramifications of the disastrous transfer business done while he was in charge, the amount of money going out of the club for no return to his fck up signings is unbelievable. If the OP wants to remember this anniversary its completely fair enough IMO. More fair enough than the constant whining about the manager trying to turn his mess around anyway!!

So that get out of jail card is still valid then?

A reminder on 12:19 - Jan 10 with 2268 viewsJonDoeman

A reminder on 12:07 - Jan 10 by Pommyhoop

So that get out of jail card is still valid then?

I know you're a bit out of the loop down under Pommy, but we're not in jail, we're handily placed! Best defensive record in the football league isn't it? Just short of a few goals, maybe Zamora & Johnson will step up in the run in eh!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

A reminder on 12:25 - Jan 10 with 2254 viewsPommyhoop

A reminder on 12:19 - Jan 10 by JonDoeman

I know you're a bit out of the loop down under Pommy, but we're not in jail, we're handily placed! Best defensive record in the football league isn't it? Just short of a few goals, maybe Zamora & Johnson will step up in the run in eh!

Yeah or maybe Benny Yoon or Niko might step up and show some creativity. Inspired singings by the great man.

A reminder on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 2238 viewsmakaveli1882

A reminder on 11:08 - Jan 10 by Antti_Heinola

Yes, the constant blaming of Hughes for absolutely everything is getting a bit OTT. We had more good performances under him than we have had under H. Beat Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool (not that he had much to do with the Liverpool win - although he did have the guts to sub Joey) and what was, despite the defeat, a superb performance at City.

Purely hypothetical, but I wonder whether had we beaten, say, Spurs away when we should have done, or had Mackie equalised v Swansea on the opening day (people forget that although Swansea were very handy going forward, we annihilated them in the first half), or had Cisse kept his form going, or had AJ not got injured when looking so good v Chelsea, what might have happened. Even two wins in those first 12 games might have built some camaraderie... oh well.

great post, I was going to put something similar

beat Arsenal Spurs Liverpool Swansea wigan & stoke a mixture London derby's big clubs and relegation rivals .....also won our first FA Cup in years

Not to add being involved in the most thrilling match/end to a premier league season in its history, which we played our part in

for the record not a fan of Hughes in fact I think he is a welsh manc chelsh1t caant

But to keep blaming him for everything is very over the top, everyone was w@nking themselves silly when we signed granero and no was complaining when we signed that wing back from the scum ........................who knew
A reminder on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 2222 viewsJonDoeman

A reminder on 12:25 - Jan 10 by Pommyhoop

Yeah or maybe Benny Yoon or Niko might step up and show some creativity. Inspired singings by the great man.

Yeah hopefully they'll come good... You written them off already pommy?

tut tut.

It Is What It Is !!

A reminder on 12:41 - Jan 10 with 2215 viewsPommyhoop

A reminder on 12:39 - Jan 10 by JonDoeman

Yeah hopefully they'll come good... You written them off already pommy?

tut tut.

I wrote Benny Yoon off years ago.He's sh1t.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:42]

A reminder on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2210 viewsJonDoeman

A reminder on 12:32 - Jan 10 by makaveli1882

beat Arsenal Spurs Liverpool Swansea wigan & stoke a mixture London derby's big clubs and relegation rivals .....also won our first FA Cup in years

Not to add being involved in the most thrilling match/end to a premier league season in its history, which we played our part in

for the record not a fan of Hughes in fact I think he is a welsh manc chelsh1t caant

But to keep blaming him for everything is very over the top, everyone was w@nking themselves silly when we signed granero and no was complaining when we signed that wing back from the scum ........................who knew

It's was a great opportunity to consolidate our prem position tossed away by his clueless team building. Bound to be some hate...
We'd have been better off going down at City and him leaving. IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

A reminder on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 2201 viewsmakaveli1882

A reminder on 12:32 - Jan 10 by makaveli1882

fa GAME!!!

Christ one can dream
A reminder on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 2191 viewsJonDoeman

A reminder on 12:41 - Jan 10 by Pommyhoop

I wrote Benny Yoon off years ago.He's sh1t.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:42]

So on this one thread you've labelled Redknapp "clueless" & Benayoun "shit"!! They've done quite well considering haven't they ??
I'm going to Ipswich tomorrow & I'll be hoping they both prove you wrong !

G'day pommy
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:57]

It Is What It Is !!

A reminder on 13:11 - Jan 10 with 2163 viewsPommyhoop

A reminder on 12:50 - Jan 10 by JonDoeman

So on this one thread you've labelled Redknapp "clueless" & Benayoun "shit"!! They've done quite well considering haven't they ??
I'm going to Ipswich tomorrow & I'll be hoping they both prove you wrong !

G'day pommy
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:57]

Yep I hope you have a blinding day and we get the 3 points. If we dont tho and put in a boring ,gutless display we know who to blame eh? That clueless c'nt Hughes.. H must have at least 6 months grace left on that old chestnut.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 13:12]

A reminder on 13:37 - Jan 10 with 2129 viewsR_from_afar

Hughes mostly bought players with his own CV in mind. "Look at me, I buy players from Ma n U, Chelsea and Real Madrid!" Pity he couldn’t organise, coach or motivate them…

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024