Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away 21:13 - Nov 7 with 1730 viewsstowmarketrange

As noted by others,there is a bus service between Billericay and witham on the day of the Norwich game,and they probably won’t be laying on extra buses,so leave a lot of extra time to get there.
You can’t go via Cambridge from kings cross because of a bus journey between Royston and Cambridge both ways.
The only way to avoid the chaos is to go via Peterborough from kings cross and change for a Norwich service.
All options will take about 2 1/2 hours,but the Peterborough option will be the better one if you book early enough.
Norwich away on 21:14 - Nov 7 with 1728 viewsNorthernr

Speaking to people on Saturday I think a lot are going via Peterborough, so that ridiculous two coach cross country affair EMR run is going to be hours of fun.
Norwich away on 21:18 - Nov 7 with 1700 viewsRangersw12

Norwich away on 21:14 - Nov 7 by Northernr

Speaking to people on Saturday I think a lot are going via Peterborough, so that ridiculous two coach cross country affair EMR run is going to be hours of fun.

I thought there was a bus via Peterborough aswell as our trains got cancelled a few weeks ago
Norwich away on 21:20 - Nov 7 with 1692 viewsNorthernr

Norwich away on 21:18 - Nov 7 by Rangersw12

I thought there was a bus via Peterborough aswell as our trains got cancelled a few weeks ago

That's via Cambridge.

Peterborough is a real circuitous route.

Just checked and it's trains. But it's 50 mins to Posh and then 1.30hr from there.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Norwich away on 21:26 - Nov 7 with 1660 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away on 21:14 - Nov 7 by Northernr

Only in this country could they block both options of getting from A to B without having to go to C first.I normally have to put up with the bus replacement at Newbury Park or Witham and it’s a bloody nightmare,which I can’t see being improved by having an extra 800-1000 football fans trying to get on the only buses available.
I travelled to Norwich on Friday night for a concert and it was a 90 minute bus journey back at 23.05,that was an old school bus that didn’t even have a toilet on it.Just what I needed after a few pints of Guinness.If only it had a bucket on it I would’ve been reminded of a young qpr lady on a supporters coach in the 70’s.
Norwich away on 21:28 - Nov 7 with 1643 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away on 21:20 - Nov 7 by Northernr

That's via Cambridge.

Peterborough is a real circuitous route.

Just checked and it's trains. But it's 50 mins to Posh and then 1.30hr from there.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It’s a train from Peterborough to Norwich on the 25th.A bus if you decide to go via Cambridge or Colchester.
Norwich away on 21:32 - Nov 7 with 1633 viewsNorthernr

Norwich away on 21:28 - Nov 7 by stowmarketrange

It’s a train from Peterborough to Norwich on the 25th.A bus if you decide to go via Cambridge or Colchester.

As I thought. But I was surprised/alarmed how many of the QPR fans crammed into the two coacher out of Rotherham Saturday night all had the same Peterborough plan for that game.
Norwich away on 21:36 - Nov 7 with 1624 viewsRangersw12

We're on the 08.30 from Liv Street but was only £13 quid return so will accept the bus for that price tbh
Norwich away on 21:41 - Nov 7 with 1612 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away on 21:36 - Nov 7 by Rangersw12

We're on the 08.30 from Liv Street but was only £13 quid return so will accept the bus for that price tbh

You should be early enough to avoid the worst of it on the way up there,but it will be a ballache on the way home,but who cares if we get the 3 points?
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich away on 21:51 - Nov 7 with 1576 viewsloftboy

Leaving Lowestoft just before 11, should be in the pub by 12

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Norwich away on 00:59 - Nov 8 with 1413 viewsLazyFan

On another note, don't Norwich's parachute payments run out this season?

zzzzzzzzzz

Norwich away on 01:10 - Nov 8 with 1411 viewsstevec

Norwich away on 00:59 - Nov 8 by LazyFan

On another note, don't Norwich's parachute payments run out this season?

Irrespective of the train situation I will not be going there by parachute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024