Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Harris : Swansea boy 19:37 - May 8 with 2597 viewsKeithHaynes

A few rumours afoot.
Be interesting to see how he plays tonight v Peterborough.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 20:59 - May 8 with 2460 viewsRhonddaSwans

He was crap in the championship for Cardiff.

Are Oxford closer to our style of play?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 21:26 - May 8 with 2406 viewsAguycalledJack

Way he’s playing tonight he’d be a liability in the championship. He’d be booked virtually every game and sent off every other. He’s treading a fine line tonight.
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 19:56 - May 9 with 2009 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 21:26 - May 8 by AguycalledJack

Way he’s playing tonight he’d be a liability in the championship. He’d be booked virtually every game and sent off every other. He’s treading a fine line tonight.

Cullen was brushed of by the Millwall stoppers no bother at all. He still looks like the 19 y o academy boy. Yates did his fighting for him and got sent off.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 00:34 - May 10 with 1886 viewsTomsyard

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 20:59 - May 8 by RhonddaSwans

I’ve seen Oxford play three times and he was poor in every game but he’s scored goals this season and they’re in the playoff final which they wouldn’t have reached without his goals but not the centre forward I think we need next season. But Branagan impressed me every game and would be an improvement on Fulton and a lot cheaper
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 12:38 - May 10 with 1738 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 20:59 - May 8 by RhonddaSwans

He was playing as a striker under McCarthy Hudson and Morrison and learning how to jump higher.

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 16:36 - May 10 with 1638 viewsmax936

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 19:56 - May 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Cullen was brushed of by the Millwall stoppers no bother at all. He still looks like the 19 y o academy boy. Yates did his fighting for him and got sent off.

Yates couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag and Cullen isn't someone who needs someone to fight his battles.

Yates probably saw it as way out of the game cause he didn't want to be on the pitch in the first place.

USELESS excuse for a footballer I'd have Cullen all day everyday over Yates.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 17:38 - May 10 with 1607 viewsjohnlangy

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 19:56 - May 9 by ReslovenSwan1

The guy marking him was a giant, about a foot taller and probably at least two stone heavier. What would you expect ?
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 17:42 - May 10 with 1598 viewsKeithHaynes

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 17:38 - May 10 by johnlangy

The guy marking him was a giant, about a foot taller and probably at least two stone heavier. What would you expect ?

Roller skates ?

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 21:19 - May 10 with 1486 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 17:38 - May 10 by johnlangy

I saw Jason Bowen have giants like this on toast. Cullen is average at most things and poor in the air. He should be moving these guys all over the pitch. A player of craft would know what to do.

Cullen is a product of the Swansea system and it's best product.He wears the shirt with pride but will not bury a header 6 yards out. He is not very good.

If It was Coleman I would want an explanation for this 25 years of not very much. Up to £30 spent and not one good quality striker. They let Fletcher walk without a word of praise after 17 goals rattled off in double quick time.

Harris has scored 15 or so in league 1 with numerous assists. Cullen got one goal in twenty in Lincoln alongside Whittaker.

Get Cullen off to Newport county to prove he can score EFL goals and earn a new deal. I am not convinced. There will be giants there as well. Longstaff and Mullen made mincemeat of them.

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 11:57 - May 11 with 1352 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 21:19 - May 10 by ReslovenSwan1

I saw Jason Bowen have giants like this on toast. Cullen is average at most things and poor in the air. He should be moving these guys all over the pitch. A player of craft would know what to do.

Cullen is a product of the Swansea system and it's best product.He wears the shirt with pride but will not bury a header 6 yards out. He is not very good.

If It was Coleman I would want an explanation for this 25 years of not very much. Up to £30 spent and not one good quality striker. They let Fletcher walk without a word of praise after 17 goals rattled off in double quick time.

Harris has scored 15 or so in league 1 with numerous assists. Cullen got one goal in twenty in Lincoln alongside Whittaker.

Get Cullen off to Newport county to prove he can score EFL goals and earn a new deal. I am not convinced. There will be giants there as well. Longstaff and Mullen made mincemeat of them.

You make a fair point about Bowen. maybe it's another case of don't blame the player but blame the manager because he decides how we play. if he puts Cullen up front alone and encourages high crosses, we have no chance.

I bet if he put Kuhareyvich on there itd be balls to feet all day!

Harris doesn't sound much cop, Kuha can't be any worse and he's not done anything except warm the proverbial bench. If we are really in for Harris it's a very strange decision, yet again. Were all our scouts bought here from Cardiff or something?
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 13:06 - May 11 with 1333 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 12:38 - May 10 by ReslovenSwan1

He was playing as a striker under McCarthy Hudson and Morrison and learning how to jump higher.

Would you take a punt res?
I would rather us score a mullen type of langstaff.
I want a striker who can hit the back of the net.

We all forget we have Ginnely coming back

Ronald one wing , Ginnely the other wing.

Mark Harris upfront would be underwhelming tbh

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 14:06 - May 11 with 1319 viewsmax936

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 13:06 - May 11 by RhonddaSwans

I'd rather take a punt on Toby Harris from Port Tennant Colts

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 16:51 - May 11 with 1250 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 13:06 - May 11 by RhonddaSwans

I would prefer a powerful tall striker who can run and head the ball but Williams does not like these strikers. Harris has much better movement than Cullen and Yates. He makes himself available.

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 08:26 - May 12 with 1121 viewsglanmORJa_k

Mark Harris was that good at Cardiff he was given a free transfer. Anybody who watched him play for Oxford last week v Posh wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 09:43 - May 12 with 1075 viewsKeithHaynes

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 08:26 - May 12 by glanmORJa_k

Mark Harris was that good at Cardiff he was given a free transfer. Anybody who watched him play for Oxford last week v Posh wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

I tend to agree.

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 23:10 - May 13 with 911 viewsTomsyard

Would be disappointed if he was wearing the 9 shirt next season. I know it’s not fair to judge a player on 3 games but he was very ordinary, he’s scored goals though. I still believe Brannigan is the player we should be looking at to replace Fulton
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 16:08 - May 15 with 728 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mark Harris was offered a new deal at Cardiff but turned it down. I suspect Cullen has done the same.

Both are modest talents who have not developed from promising u21 players.

Cullen can be a squad player on low wages and leave next summer. I saw him score a 30 yard free kick at u21 level but he failed to hit the target with a penalty and does not bury headed chances. He has no tricks up his sleeves. He needs to earn a pay rise.

Swansea city record at producing forward is desperately poor. The academy needs looking at from the outside.

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 22:36 - May 18 with 506 viewsKeithHaynes

Had a good game today.

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 13:47 - May 19 with 252 viewshowenjack

Looking at that Oxford side reminds me of Ipswich this season . Underrated and with a manager who has achieved a lot coaching wise in a short time . I think they may well challenge for promotion again next season as long as they can hang on to their players.
Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 19:13 - May 19 with 175 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 14:06 - May 11 by max936

I'd rather take a punt on Toby Harris from Port Tennant Colts

😂

Mark Harris : Swansea boy on 21:45 - May 19 with 111 viewshobo

Cullen far better than Harris. He's improved his game in the last season. Would get 20+ in league 1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024