Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again 19:28 - Jan 30 with 1895 viewsBigears

Why oh Why don't we ever learn. We all knew we needed strikers back in Aug when we only had Charlie. 6 months later no striker, Austin out 1 day to go till the end of the transfer deadline day.
If we want promotion now we will need to pay premium prices again, in wages and transfer fees as everyone will know we desperate and hold us to ransom.

Silly bushiness practices, poor and amateur. Tut Tut long day tomorrow, lets hope someone somewhere at QPR has a couple of magic tricks under there sleeves.

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 19:32 - Jan 30 with 1856 viewsQPR442

Very true
All season we knew we needed another striker yet we kept waiting for Booby and Aj who are always injured and not good enough.
We have waited far too long and don't listen to the cr#p about it being hard to get in players because every other club has managed it

Real test is on for Arry and the board now as all striker prices will go up as soon as we are linked.

Gutted for Charlie

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 19:49 - Jan 30 with 1766 viewsderbyhoop

Don't know about premium prices. We may not pay out for anybody.

But, we've known all season that we needed help for/backup to Charlie. So why wasn't a deal set up ready to go on Jan 1st?
Leicester signed Phillips - as backup to Nugent/Vardy
Burnley signed Barnes - as backup to Ings/Vokes
Derby signed Bamford to add to Martin/Russell/Ward

If others can do it why can't we?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 1687 viewsdavman

Amateurish is about right. Was there ANY need to release the news today? All the selling clubs now know how desperate we are.

Sometimes I really despair about the apparent business 'acumen' of our club - keep a lid on it 'til Saturday FFS...

So Zamora to get 15 goals and Johnson 10 by teh end of the season then? If that's the case, they both need to play in our 25-0 win over Burnley on Saturday as that'll be the only game we get out of the two of them for teh rest of this season.

Why is it we all saw this coming, but the club didn't? Why didn't they at least give Chevaton and Hitchcock a go earlier in the season; if they had, this may not have been such a hammer blow.

Rank Amateurs.

Sorry.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 20:20 - Jan 30 with 1608 viewsHollowayRanger

billy sharp on loan to doncaster from southampton

maynard another one

who ever is in charge of our transfer planning is a IDIOT OR WORSE

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 20:23 - Jan 30 with 1599 viewswombat

Jumping on the band wagon but why don't we have a football person sort I these deals out for us sorry nothing against Phil beard but he nots from a football background , his background is get something for the best price and that dosnt work in football all the time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 20:32 - Jan 30 with 1539 viewsdaveB

why do we need a football person to do deals, we had Gerry Francis as director of football once and he spunked money on Sammy Koejoe, Paladini was supposed to be a football man as well.

The best operators around at getting deals done like Levy, David Dein etc are not seen as football people but do a fine job.

We've been trying to sign strikers all window but Belfondi and Ntep wanted too much money so we look elsewhere. Still plenty of options and we'll get at least 2 in tomorrow. Rangers always need more players, it's always the same, we could sign 20 tomorrow and people would say we need more

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 20:33 - Jan 30 with 1535 viewsCFW

Just a thought why can't we get Defoe in for a month before he goes to Canada? We have links there with both clubs and player. He gets to play, score a few goals which will help his World Cup chances, he will not play for Spurs - win - win for me!!

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 02:31 - Jan 31 with 1392 viewsHoopInAus

I don't get why people assume we are deliberately leaving business till the last minute. The fact that we as supporters know we need a striker means the club sure as hell does. I'm positive they've been working since before the window even opened to try and get someone in.

Why haven't we got someone yet then people ask? Maybe we aren't chasing certain targets, maybe the club doesn't think some will fit, maybe they're asking too much money, maybe they don't want to move to QPR? There's a wealth of reasons why. A lot of players will wait till the last minute themselves to try and get the best deal they can, doesn't mean the club hasn't been trying to sign someone.

I'd much rather the club did it's due diligence, take their time and sign players that they actually want to bring in rather than spunking a load of cash to whoever was available at the start of the window.

Besides, if we're paying premium it will be because we're now seen as a money bags club paying obscene amounts for any old piece of dross that will come to us. We all know how that works out. Agents will try and milk us for ridiculous amounts or take their players elsewhere and given our recent dealings I'm not surprised that's their approach.

QPR to Pay Premium Prices Again on 07:33 - Jan 31 with 1276 viewsCroydonCaptJack

And Forest add half a dozen!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024