Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any potential recruits from relegated teams? 01:40 - Apr 3 with 2470 viewsDaneloCruz

I'm positive we're staying up PL, I'd like to know if there are any potential players from relegated teams that could help our team? For starters can we use Maarten Stekelenburg from Fulham or Vorm & Tremmel are sufficient next season?

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 01:47 - Apr 3 with 2448 viewsLiam12345

Marshall
Zaha
Caulker
Yusuf Mulumbu (fulhams new one)
Mitrologo
Borini

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 02:29 - Apr 3 with 2426 viewsdameedna

none

avoid relegated teams players

get a couple of established players at end of contract

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 07:17 - Apr 3 with 2355 viewsangryjack

zaha is shit

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 07:21 - Apr 3 with 2346 viewsQuakerJack

Marshall
Jordan Mutch
Borini
Johnson (long shot with wages)
Caulker
Ki back

nobody from Fulham.....

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 07:45 - Apr 3 with 2311 viewsjacksinceever

Gus Poyet

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 07:46 - Apr 3 with 2308 viewsJackSwanTV

Marshall isn't as good as Vorm and wouldn't want to be #2
Mutch looks a good player but he will want to play where Michu does, where Shelvey can.
I wouldn't mind Borini back but he's hardly going to get in above Bony
Johnson we ain't going to get
Caulker we should have got last season but we wont get him now plus I like Amat & Bartley as cover and when Chico and Ash are on form, they're better players
Ki wont get in starting 11.

I hope we can improve our team not just get a few decent players for the squad

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 07:51 - Apr 3 with 2301 viewsjacksinceever

Marshall having a much better season than Vorm
Borini meant as back up for Bony, not instead of.
Caulker was much more consistent than "El Loco" Chico. Caulker & Williams would improve our defensive record. Sorry but Chico's as much of a liability as the other two Marx Bros.
Ki would and should be able to prove himself down here

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 08:11 - Apr 3 with 2272 viewsmagicdaps10

Poyet as manager.

Caulker, Mutch and possible Frazier Campbell as a back up striker.
Adam Johnson and Borini (loan from Liverpool)
Riechtar from Fulham.

That's going on if Cardiff, Sunderland and Fulham do go down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 08:49 - Apr 3 with 2228 viewsAnotherJohn

Everybody says Borini, but he has missed some excellent chances this season. A good striker can very often keep a team up, as Wilfried has done for us. Borini has not managed that for Sunderland. He may still come good one day, but I'm glad we had Bony and not Borini.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 09:28 - Apr 3 with 2164 viewsJackoBoostardo

Marshall and Caulker
[Post edited 3 Apr 2014 9:43]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 09:35 - Apr 3 with 2152 viewsUxbridge

Isn't Borini a Liverpool player? And Zaha a midtable Manc? Don't really come under the category.

There's not really anyone at the Basseys who could fit our style or improve on what we have. Campbell at a push as reserve but that's mainly because of our poor track record with reserve strikers. Marshall's had a stellar season but how much of that is due to having zero protection in front? Johnson from Sunderland's a decent winger but wages likely to be an issue. Gardner maybe, but then difficult to see him dislodging our midfielders. I do like Reither at Fulham and would give good competition to Rangel.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 2151 viewsCatullus

I have to agree. Caulker may have gone backwards a bit at Cardiff but he is dominating aerially and gets goals too. he'd be a long term replacement for Ash and he would be back up to standard (on the floor) soon enough.
Marshall has had an excellent season, he's kept Cardiff in so many games, without him I think they'd already be down!!
Borini fitted in very well here and he would be a huge bonus, he'd push Bony hard and that could only be good. I would actually like to see how they worked together. I think Borini is more mobile and maybe we could try the 3-2-3-2 formation pre season to have a look at them.
Ki, well that depends on JDG, if we can get DeGuzman I'd think about offering Ki as a makeweight to keep the price down and free up wages as well. If JDG doesn't come back, keep Ki. I think he's good enough.
I think another keeper is a must. Tremmel has been poor this season, Vorm has been below last seasons standard too. I'd keep Vorm, let Tremmel go but I'm not sure I fancy any goalkeeper from the other bottom 6/7 clubs.
I sometimes think Dejagah would be a good signing, he's a bit inconsistent, but on his day can be a handfull!!
I'm not sure who will end up relegated but I quite like Snodgrass, excellent set pieces, works hard and gets goals too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:08 - Apr 3 with 2113 viewsswanskid95

Suprised nobody has said Adam Johnson, would fit in our squad great!

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:13 - Apr 3 with 2097 viewsZut_Alors

If Norwich went down, I would like to see Leroy Fer here.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:19 - Apr 3 with 2089 viewsmagicdaps10

I did say Adam Johnson.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:24 - Apr 3 with 2083 viewscaerleon_jack

When you say "Yusuf Mulumbu (fulhams new one)", do you mean "Moussa Dembele (fulhams new one)"?

Insert something witty here

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:33 - Apr 3 with 2069 viewsOwenThom

What's with this w*nkfest over Jordon Mutch and Adam Johnson? Seem to me like they're pretty average players doing okay in shite teams.

As for Stekelenburg, he's recently been dropped for Stockdale in Fulham's net as he's been very below par all season so I'd pass up on him as well.

Only players I'd think of taking off the relegated teams would be Caulker and Marshall. There's a reason these players are playing in crap teams see.

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:39 - Apr 3 with 2055 viewsUxbridge

And I. But apart from us

I think the 80k a week wages might be an issue there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:46 - Apr 3 with 2041 viewscaerleon_jack

Stekelenburg is injured (again)

Insert something witty here

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 10:59 - Apr 3 with 2018 viewstomdickharry

If and it could happen Norwich go down Snodgrass would be a good signing,can play either wing,not afraid to put his foot in and gives his all,much better player than is given credit for.Caulker would be a priority but cannot see Jenkins paying big money for a centre back.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 11:13 - Apr 3 with 1992 viewslifelong

Can we wait until we are safe, there are still 18 points to play for and there are still a few twists and turns to negotiate yet. Lose our next two games and we'll be right in the thick of it again.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 11:35 - Apr 3 with 1959 viewsLiam12345

thats the one lol.

As for everybody else ye maybe we should avoid relegated player just listing some of the best we need players from newly promoted teams who could be future stars Danny Ings for one is a fantastic player.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 13:10 - Apr 3 with 1854 viewsSwanaldinho

I would take Chico over Caulker anyday. You can't sign a player like Caulker for bench warming.

Any potential recruits from relegated teams? on 13:53 - Apr 3 with 1801 viewsLiam12345

spot on chico is hundred times better caulker is a luxury back up

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024