Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 19:43 - Apr 15 with 2517 viewsSFCSam2014

Any idea who exactly? And who's the source?

Poll: Starting lineup vs Tottenham: Rickie to start?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 2505 viewsUTS

No names, but the source is 100% and a friend of some of the players. He posts as the VMAN on saintsweb.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 19:54 - Apr 15 with 2489 viewsdune

I wouldn't believe much he says. If he knew as much as thinks he does either him or those feeding him would have been dealt with by the club by now.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 19:54]

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 20:03 - Apr 15 with 2451 viewsHeisenberg

Hardly a good friend either. Supposedly players tell him they are thinking of leaving so he goes and spreads the rumour. Utter bollox.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 20:03 - Apr 15 with 2451 viewsUTS

I wouldnt give him any airtime, if i thought he wasnt worthy. Hes posted plenty of stuff that has been spot on.

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 20:05 - Apr 15 with 2446 viewsdune

Bet snivelling creeps like hypo are right up his arse.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 20:05 - Apr 15 with 2447 viewsHeisenberg

I can confirm three players will be leaving the club this season.

Guly. Hoolveld. Yoshida.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 20:16 - Apr 15 with 2409 viewsUTS

Are you familar with the vmans posts on saintsweb ?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 20:40 - Apr 15 with 2344 viewsClickInsect

We know they are, several major players have come out and said that the club need to sign the manager to a new deal and provide funds in the summer. The board either sell a vision to replace Cortese's or most of the players who are being courted will want to take other offers.

In particular:

Morgan - I think he has gotten frustrated with a lack of recognition & wants to play at a higher level for a number of reasons.

Gaston - Apparently he's well liked in the squad and does have the talent to make a difference, but his agent has destablised him at every window & his contribution has not been good enough.

Ricky - I think the big man is hoping for a pay day & a decent contract this summer as it'll be his last chance. If West Ham come back in for him, I think the club should let him go with our blessing rather than put him in a position of falling out with the club. He's been an absolute dream, I think it's time to let him feather his nest.

Lallana/Shaw/Chambers/Lovren - If bids come in from top four sides, and they aren't convinced we are interested in competing I think it'll be hard for them to turn moves down. Impossible because I think the club might actively try to sell them as well. It's hard to see the appeal for them in a battle to retain a mid table position.

It's obvious the club is at a massive crossroads.

Poll: Where will Saints finish?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer on 20:51 - Apr 15 with 2312 viewsHeisenberg

This forum is quite enough thank you.

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 21:05 - Apr 15 with 2290 viewspatred

not hard to work out really..
Gulys contract ends, not being offered another, so he is actively seeking a move.
Osvaldo..obviously seeking a move.
Jos is wanting first team football.
Ramirez wants to go to Italy.

oh thats 3 to 4

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 07:54 - Apr 16 with 2105 viewssainti

But the key word in VMAN,s post was "important" players.

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 09:19 - Apr 16 with 1997 viewssfc1971

Gaston, The Argieitalian knob and Shaw.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 09:34 - Apr 16 with 1978 viewsDel_Bianco

Schinderlin and Fonte

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 10:07 - Apr 16 with 1941 viewschasaint80

Judging by Saturday's performance from them two I think you could be right

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 12:21 - Apr 16 with 1862 viewssaints__fan__73

Fonte's an odd choice. Why him? He isn't exactly going to have the big boys knocking at his door so why would he want to leave? I can't even see a newly promoted club coming in and offering far higher wages than he is on.

He is one I think will def be here next season (hopefully as our 3rd choice CB).

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 12:44 - Apr 16 with 1823 viewsTheMoog

You last comment may be the reason he'd want to leave.

Standby to standby

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 12:51 - Apr 16 with 1813 viewsdirk_doone

Sounds like Shaw has already agreed a move to Man United. Didn't Schneiderlin intimate that he wanted the club to show ambition in the transfer market? I guess that was a veiled hint that he is looking for a more ambitious club. If those two go, I can't see Lallana sticking around much longer. Fonte is the surprising one. If we lose that lot, we are in a whole lot of trouble. Especially, if Hooiveld and Guly decide to stick around as their replacements.

Even without Rodriguez on Saturday, it looked like we might face a relegation battle next season. If we lose all of our best players, we will lose that battle.

Although, his opponents might claim otherwise, I think things began to unravel when Cortese left. The players and manager liked his ambitious plans for the club. His departure started them all thinking about their futures.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 12:55 - Apr 16 with 1798 viewsdirk_doone

Your comment might explain why he may be looking for a club where his valuable contribution will be better appreciated. He has been one of our best players this season but most of our fans give the impression they couldn't care less whether he stays or goes. One thing's for sure, we won't find anyone better to replace him.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 12:56]

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? (n/t) on 12:57 - Apr 16 with 1788 viewssaints__fan__73

[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 12:58]

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 12:58 - Apr 16 with 1782 viewssaints__fan__73

+1

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 12:59 - Apr 16 with 1777 viewssfc1971

Relegation battle will do me, better that all this safe by Xmas whilst bankrupting the club chasing the impossible dream bollix. Having been relegated before I now know and accept that being in the Prem aint the be all and end all. I think i would rather be a "Yo Yo" club much more fun.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 13:00 - Apr 16 with 1773 viewsSaintNick

Sorry Dirk but Fonte has been error prone all season, in fact i think the supporters havent been on his back as much as they perhaps should have been, yes we can find better, we found Lovren last summer and we can do the same again.

Fonte would probably benefit from competition, at times he has been too lax, he is a decent player but in Premier league terms no better than average

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 13:04 - Apr 16 with 1761 viewsdirk_doone

We clearly have different opinions about Fonte. I believe that he is our most indispensible defender. Our defence with Lovren alongside anyone else was terrible. Fonte still managed to hold things together, even when partnered by Yoshida. I guess we won't know until next season whether we can find someone better than Fonte. It is my stated opinion that we can't. We will see.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 13:04]

Players Actively Looking To Leave In The Summer ? on 13:37 - Apr 16 with 1699 viewsst_bangkok

Look at it this way, looks pretty clear after seeing the financials, NC was removed for failing to keep the club anywhere near sustainable. If he had stayed and we kept all those players, we would have run a very high risk of going pop like the skates. We just have to accept that right now we are not big enough financially to compete as high as some would want, and that maybe Shaw, Morgan and some others may one day leave to play for the top four. Go bust keeping them, or live to fight another day?

Sometime people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
Poll: 9/11 - Conspiracy or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024