Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 09:52 - Apr 30 with 1035 viewsSaintNick

Im not a UKIP supporter, but I do take Farage's point about having no links with the area at all, if he had stood he would be accused of using the area for his own means, if he doesnt stand he is accused of bottling it, he cant win.

Better to let someone from that area stand for UKIP and see what happens

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 10:05 - Apr 30 with 1021 viewsHeisenberg

Farage is scared he will be more exposed as the buffoon he is. UKIP no to immigration and cleaning up UK politics. Farage employs his German wife as his secretary using MEP expenses then says no British person could do the job. What a feckin hypocrite.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 10:05 - Apr 30 with 1020 viewsSalisburySaint

MP's often have no links to the area so think he's just using this a s a convenient excuse

Loved it last week when he was challanged regarding why his german wife was the only person suitable for the role of his secretary and that no briton could work as hard as her

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10780516/Nigel-Farage-no-Briton-co

bloody hypocrite

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 10:09 - Apr 30 with 1016 viewsCapt_Koons

It hasn't stopped him before. So far he has stood for parliment six times! Mosty , I believe, as a tory. He also joined the Tory party at fifteen FFS! The bollox he comes out with about being the anti establishment party is priceless.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 10:14 - Apr 30 with 994 viewsUTS

Ha ha i dont think so, a totally wrong seat in a tory safe seat.

Hes aid the exact right thinkgs, unlike the usual suspects he will not be jumping on opportunism and go to an areas he knows nothing about.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 11:24]

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 11:08 - Apr 30 with 957 viewslockseaf77

And Clegg, Cameron and Milliband are not buffoons of course.
Not to mention Blair, Brown, Balls, Cable, Hunt - an endless list of bullshitters

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 11:10 - Apr 30 with 957 viewsthedelldays

yet, more and more people are turning to UKIP
those who oppose him really need to come up with some new material, as it aint working

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 11:21 - Apr 30 with 952 viewsHeisenberg

Don't get me wrong. I can't stand any of them.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 11:26 - Apr 30 with 944 viewslockseaf77

+1

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 12:18 - Apr 30 with 912 viewsdune

The lefties squealing tells you all you need to hear about the wonderful success story that is the UKIP.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 909 viewsitoldyouso

I think UKIP is wonderful in the short term I think they are doing a wonderful job. http://twitpic.com/e2eyf9

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 12:23 - Apr 30 with 899 viewsSalisburySaint

+2

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 13:09 - Apr 30 with 859 viewsChesham_Saint

Without Farage, who is a democrat at least, the likes of those conts the BNP would probably do better. At least with UKIP (by comparison) there's a modicum of common sense...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 13:19 - Apr 30 with 845 viewsSalisburySaint

Really

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ukip-council-candidate-william-he

and there are plenty more like Henwood involved in UKIP

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 13:58 - Apr 30 with 825 viewsthedelldays

and there are plenty more racists, nonces, loonies in the 3 main parties.

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 17:47 - Apr 30 with 770 views1885_SFC

Here we are - a few weeks away from the elections... and ALL you hear about every day on the telly is UKIP. Nothing about the Tory's, Liberals or Labour - not even the Green Party - just UKIP. I have never read or heard more anti-UKIP bollix in the run-up to an election that that of the BBC. Both BBC television and BBC Radio is so biased it's laughable! The Press are no better of course - but then again all the papers are owned by either Tory or Labour backers - so I'd expect nothing more. But dear old 'Aunty' really should stop making a plebe of itself - otherwise it'll find itself in front of a panel & the subject of an inquiry... yet again.

Old School is Cool

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 11:06 - May 1 with 714 viewsSalisburySaint

I see Farage has taken my comments to Heart

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27225150

didn't realise he viewed this website, I'd better be more careful in the future else he might send the boys around

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 11:59 - May 1 with 700 viewswebberg

It's just politics!

He has judged that whilst his chances of being elected in a mid term by-election are good, (people like to make a protest vote, especially if it doesn't impact the balance of real power), his chances of holding that seat in 2015 at a real election are not as good.

Rather he wants to keep building profile and then go for seat where he can take votes from both Tory and Labour and Libs.

He will see the present coordinated press campaign to rubbish UKIP (sponsored and driven by Tory/Lab/Lib spin doctors because disturbing the cosy current arrangement is unthinkable), as helpful on the basis that each new story puts column inches in the papers. No such thing as bad publicity?

He would be foolish and naive to try to be elected before the General Election. If the "main" parties are this scared now, how scared will they be in 2015? Better to keep his powder dry and go for a 5 year stint in Parliament rather than a stay of a few months.

I don't agree with many of UKIP's policies. I don't agree with many of the policies of the main parties either.

Farage is however quite a shrewd political operator and unlike the other single issue parties (Greens, EDL, Col. Trumpington Biscuit-Barrel) at least he has the sense to allow public opinion to measure and judge his policies before setting them in stone by getting elected.

FARAGE BOTTLES IT on 15:59 - May 1 with 660 viewsBison

See on the news he got hit by an egg in Nottingham , got in a police car and drove away. I'd of done a Prescott and lamped them.

Think he missed a trick there.
[Post edited 1 May 2014 16:00]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024