Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Merson 13:52 - May 11 with 3598 viewsRogueTrooper

Has he ever had a good thing to say about us. Did he lose a massive wager on us in the past? Seems like it to me

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Paul Merson on 13:57 - May 11 with 3565 viewsAndyNak

Think it goes back to when he was manager of Walsall, never liked us

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Paul Merson on 13:59 - May 11 with 3521 viewsDr_Winston

We dicked Walsall 5-2 on their own patch under KJ. He's hated us ever since.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paul Merson on 14:03 - May 11 with 3498 viewsRogueTrooper

Crikey, he holds a grudge, wouldn't like to be the CEO of ladbrokes or Gordon' s he must be sending them death threats daily

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Paul Merson on 14:08 - May 11 with 3459 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Indeed Connor hat trick
Didn't he get sacked not long after ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Paul Merson on 14:15 - May 11 with 3385 viewsDr_Winston

Connor only scored once.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/4168624.stm

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paul Merson on 15:17 - May 11 with 3232 viewsperchrockjack

and the drugs don't work, they just make you worse...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Merson on 16:00 - May 11 with 3110 viewsepaul

and OTJ scored a worldy and it was proclaimed future captain of Wales

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Paul Merson on 16:19 - May 11 with 3062 viewsAndyNak

Didn't he make some comments in the press about us before that game, then we hammered them and made him look (even more) stupid?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Paul Merson on 16:20 - May 11 with 3056 viewsDr_Winston

Something like that.

Man's a cretin. Can't imagine anyone ever interviewing him for a job and thinking "yeah, you're the guy for me".

Paul Merson on 17:24 - May 11 with 2876 viewsMagicDaps

What did Merson say about us before the game then?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Paul Merson on 18:34 - May 11 with 2732 viewsCeejay

I think its more what he said after the game "I wouldnt swap any of my players for any of Swansea's". Bit of a div!

Paul Merson on 19:10 - May 11 with 2656 viewslibertine

he said today

strange choice for a manager I was surprised by it

swansea will always be in a relegation battle

hes a twaat
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024