Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lesson 21:51 - Jun 13 with 1868 viewsQPRMUSO

I am glad at last someone has given Spain a football lesson. Their midfield dominating football has bored the crap out of me in recent years. Even the Torres miss at the end summed them up. Hope this doesn't bite me later in the tournament. Well done Netherlands!

Football Lesson on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 1855 viewsCHUBBS

For the 1st 40 minutes,Spain were the one dishing out the football lesson.
Once Van Persie scored that brilliant equalizer Holland stepped it up and the Spanish confidence quickly seeped away.
If Silva scores the sitter the whole complexion of the game changes,what a game.

Football Lesson on 11:31 - Jun 14 with 1690 viewscoolranger

Have to admit I took great joy from watching Holland demolish Spain last night. I've always liked Dutch football and their approach to the game.

The tiki-taka Spanish style has never really appealed to me. I find it an attritional, irritating method based on teasing, probing and eventually wearing down opponents until they make the inevitable mistake, while boring opposition fans into submission to the seeming inevitable.

Always preferred the more direct, pacey style of the Germans, Dutch and English game. I guess it depends on which culture you were brought up in. Part of the beauty of football that styles can vary so much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024