Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ETO...and now....Cahill !! 11:50 - Jul 18 with 8830 viewsDiscodroid

is one to assume this is a joke.

because if it is, im not laughing.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/489666/QPR-set-to-battle-Spurs-to-provid
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 18:54]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 13:42 - Jul 19 with 1681 viewsconnell10

so it looks like we wont be building a new training ground to bring our own young players through and then i see we are linked to another two old has beens! and some fans on here are saying they wouldnt mind said old players coming in..... YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP!!!!!! MIND BLOWING!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 13:47 - Jul 19 with 1667 viewsTopCat34

This may be an unpopular sentiment, but I would take Cahill. A hard-working player who could be useful as a bit-part player on a short loan when the MLS is finished.

ETO'O:

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 17:17 - Jul 19 with 1617 viewsLoft1979

Kevin Nolan similarities ?

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 11:31 - Jul 20 with 1545 viewsDiscodroid

linked to van der vart and "crouchie" on radio 5 news this morning.

strange pins and needle sensation in my left arm, and chest tightening......

while were at it 'h' can you snap up shami chakribati for the role of community liason officer..

im heading for the light, chaps if we sign anyone under 46, can you drag me away from it...

ta
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 11:41]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024