Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? 10:10 - Aug 5 with 7935 viewsCarpet_Martin

I'd love a hug.
Poll: What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast?

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:11 - Aug 5 with 7191 viewsCarpet_Martin

Finally, we can get this blessed topic sorted out once and for all.

I'd love a hug.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:13 - Aug 5 with 7183 viewsstraightatthewall

I would liked to have seen Bramley Fish bar 90-98 on there. Is it possible to do a new chart that covers defunct or formerly great fish bars?

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:14 - Aug 5 with 7175 viewsCarpet_Martin

No, this is the definitive list. I did a poll.

I'd love a hug.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:15 - Aug 5 with 7168 viewswe_are_Superior

What about The Saddle chippy?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:20 - Aug 5 with 7147 viewsStunty

Your poll is irrelevant as it doesn't include Taylor's opposite The Halfway House

@Stunty365 - Cash, Gash, Pie & Mash

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:21 - Aug 5 with 7140 viewsAllezBlackpool

Where is Lytham Fish and Chips Martin

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:24 - Aug 5 with 7129 viewsCarpet_Martin

Those bloody charlatans are lucky they are still in business. If you knew the history of that place, you wouldn't have to ask.

#RIPskippers

I'd love a hug.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:28 - Aug 5 with 7106 viewsrigamortis

dawsons chippy in kirkham my fav - surely worth a mention, whelans in warton pretty good as well
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 10:29]

Poll: Playoffs - Possibility or pipe dream

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:28 - Aug 5 with 7102 viewsOwain_Glyndwr

What about The Cottage

The seeker of truth and justice

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:29 - Aug 5 with 7099 viewsrigamortis

cottage always been overrated

Poll: Playoffs - Possibility or pipe dream

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:34 - Aug 5 with 7076 viewsOwain_Glyndwr

But it used to be ace

Last time I went it was w@nk, but I'm willing to give it one more chance

The seeker of truth and justice

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:34 - Aug 5 with 7076 viewsHighfieldSeasider

Where's Taylors across from the Halfway House?

And thats my first post on this site (Old BurlingtonSeasider)

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:49 - Aug 5 with 7054 viewsSeasideGeezer

Joyce's on Waterloo Rd is a very good chippy, underrated too.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:52 - Aug 5 with 7044 viewsOdinsRaven

I like the one near the Asda's in Fleetwood, opposite the fresh fish place

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 10:59 - Aug 5 with 7014 viewsLytham_FY8

Golden Fish on Hawes Side is the best, factanotevenonthepollamundo.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 11:01 - Aug 5 with 7005 viewsUnsworthTangerine

You've not put anything Over Wyre on your poll !

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 11:04 - Aug 5 with 7001 viewsBazpool

Kay's in Cleveleys is the best.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 11:06 - Aug 5 with 6990 viewscleveleysbfc

its seniors at thornton for me.....and my local eastpines chippy isn't a bad gaff either

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 11:24 - Aug 5 with 6955 viewsCarpet_Martin

Owain - The Cottage is on the list!

I'd love a hug.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 11:33 - Aug 5 with 6942 viewsdaveclayt

Norbreck Chippy for me.

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 14:52 - Aug 5 with 6871 views22ndMay2010

No.3 is the best chippy, should be on here

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 14:58 - Aug 5 with 6865 viewsSeasider91

Eddies plaice on common edge does great fish

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 15:06 - Aug 5 with 6848 viewsdandeman

Whelans in Lytham / Warton is owned by a nobber... STINGY portions too and reputation lives off the fact that Gordon Ramsay once bought a portion of chips from there 15 years ago lol!

For Lytham, Seniors is the way to go!

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 6797 viewsLytham_FY8

Yep, Whelans was MILES better when it was The Dolphin.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast? on 15:55 - Aug 5 with 6772 viewsSt_Annes_Pool

Catch St annes.
Preston old road . Blackpool.
That one the bloke from rumours now owns in fleetwood.
and seafarers St annes to park your backside when hungry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024